- Lily. - You don't have to do this.
任何安全的地方 真正安全的地方
Anyplace that's safe, really safe,
都已经被人占了
someone's already there.
为梅根想想 好吗
Think about Megan, huh?
我想过
I am.
她在这样的一个世界上会变成什么样
What's she gonna be in this world?
她会成为幸存者
She's gonna be alive.
在做泥巴馅饼呢
Making mud pies?
花生酱三明治
Peanut butter sandwiches.
在我走之前抱抱我怎样
How about a hug before I go?
我手上都是泥巴
My hands are muddy. See?
的确
Oh, yeah.
好吧 我可不想把我的外套♥弄♥脏
Well, I wouldn't want to get my coat dirty.
我把你弄得一团糟
I messed it all up.
没有 你让我更好了
No, you made it better.
我真想度个假
I could use a vacation.
出去散散心
Get away.
一个周末就好
Just for a weekend.
是啊
Yeah.
我们的周年纪念日快到了
You know, our anniversary is coming up.
是吗
It is?
就这几天
One of these days.
你去过阿米科罗拉瀑布吗
You ever been to Amicalola Falls?
乔治亚最高的瀑布
Tallest waterfall in Georgia.
小时候我爸爸带我去过
My dad took me there when I was little.
我们站在顶端的时候
When we were up there,
从上往下看
all the way at the top looking down,
我感觉像是在飞一样
I felt like I was flying.
我现在就去给旅行车装行李
I'll go load up the station wagon.
我去给你拿点水喝
I'm gonna get you some water.
-我能去拿 -我知道
- I can get it. - I know.
但是我要去
But I'm doing it.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你就不能等我们回来再处理这事吗
Man, you couldn't have waited till we got back?
等泰尔西回来吗
Until Tyreese got back?
我能应付他
I could've handled that.
她杀了两个自己人
She killed two of our own.
她不能待在这里
She couldn't be here.
她会没事的
She's gonna be all right.
她有一辆车 供给品还有武器
She has a car, supplies, weapons.
她...她能活下去
She's a survivor.
这话连你自己都不相信
Stop saying that like you don't believe it.
她杀了人 她说是为了我们大家
She did it. She said it was for us.
她就是那么想的
That's how it was in her head.
她不觉得愧疚
She wasn't sorry.
她是这样 但这不是她的本性
Man, that's her, but that ain't her.
那两个小女孩怎么办
What are we supposed to do about those two girls?
我告诉她我们会照顾她们
I told her we'd look after them.
我还没有告诉泰尔西
I haven't told Tyreese yet.
我不知道他会有什么反应
I don't know how he's gonna take it.
我们去看看就得了
Let's go find out.
鲍勃
Bob.
你应该休息
You should be resting.
折腾了一晚上 你也应该休息了
After the night you had, so should you.
我要休息
I'm going to.
我正要去C区找一个空狱房♥
On my way to find an open cell in C block
直到D区被收拾干净了
until D gets cleaned up.
我只想说
I just wanted to say
谢谢
thank you.
如果不是赫谢尔跟你的话
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Hershel
我不会活着
and you.
多亏了赫谢尔 不是我
Hershel, not me.
-你也帮忙了 -别说了
- You helped save my life. - Stop.
-鲍勃 -别说了
- Bob. - Stop.
你把那些药放到了我的输液里
You put those meds in my IV bag.
现在 还有几分钟
And now, in a couple minutes,
我就能看到明天的太阳了
I'm gonna feel the sun on my skin.
所以你得让我谢谢你
So you are gonna let me thank you.
萨沙
Sasha.
你还没有完全恢复
You're not strong enough yet.
那就帮帮我
Then help me.
泰尔西 你在吗
Tyreese. You down here?
瑞克 是你吗
Rick, that you?
你们得来看看
You guys got to see this.
能一会儿再去吗 我们得先谈谈
Can we take a beat? There's something we need to talk about.
那个不着急 先过来
It can wait. Come on.
看
Look.
怎么回事
The hell?
我刚才在找
I was just looking for...
答案
answers...
然后我发现了这个
and I found this.
是杀掉凯伦和大卫的人干的
Same person that killed Karen and David did this.
还记得栅栏那里的老鼠吗
Remember the rats at the fence?
它们是在她被杀当天出现的
They showed up the same day she was killed.
我们队伍里有个变♥态♥
We got a psychopath living with us.
-泰尔西 -我们得找到他 瑞克
- Tyreese. - We got to find him, Rick.
不找到他我决不罢休
And I'm not gonna sleep until we do.
泰尔西
Tyreese...
干这事的
whoever did this,
恐怕不是杀死凯伦的凶手
I don't think that's who killed Karen.
为什么
Why?
快走
Come on.
退后
Get back!
瑞克
Rick!
过来吧
Come down here.
我们谈谈
We need to talk.
我做不了主
It's not up to me.
我们有委员会 由他们管理这里
There's a council now. They run this place.
委员会里有赫谢尔吗
Is Hershel on the council?
还有米琼恩呢
What about Michonne?
委员会也有她吗
She on the council, too?
这里不再由我做决定了
I don't make decisions anymore.
今天你得做 瑞克
You're making the decisions today, Rick.
过来 我们谈谈吧
Come down here. Let's have that talk.
我们能行 好吗
We can do this. All right?
我们对付不了这么多人
We can't take 'em all on.
咱们按照之前计划的
We'll go through the admin building,
穿过管理楼进入林子
through the woods like we planned.
我们现在没有人数优势了
We ain't got the numbers no more.
上次查大巴上的补给是什么时候
When's the last time someone checked the stash on the bus?
我们去基地的前一天
Day before we hit the Big Spot.
那时我们的口粮不多 现在更少了
We were running low on rations then. We're lower now.
我们会想到办法的 如果情况不妙
Yeah, we'll manage. Things go south,
通知大家 都上大巴
everyone heads for that bus. Let everybody know.
如果情况不妙却没人知道呢
What if everybody doesn't know when things go bad?
我们要等多久
How long do we wait?
尽可能多等一会儿
As long as we can.
现在就放他们走
Let 'em go right now.
我留下
I'll stay down here.
你想谈多久就谈多久
Talk as long as you want.
但你得放他们走
But you let 'em go.
你有坦克 完全不需要人♥质♥
You got a tank. You don't need hostages.
我需要
I do.
这是为了告诉你我是认真的
This is just to show you I'm serious.
我才不会给新家轰个大洞呢
Not to blast a hole in our new home.
你和你的人 日落之前离开这里
You and your people, you have till sundown to get out of here
否则他们就得死
or they die.
没必要这样吧
Doesn't have to go down this way.
我的人马和武器都比你多
I got more people, more firepower.
我们需要这座监狱
We need this prison.
就是这样
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表