教训他 伙计们 好好教训他
Teach him, fellas. Teach him all the way.
-不要 -过来 小正太
- No! - Come here, boy.
你放开他
You leave him be!
等下就轮到你了 好好等着吧
You'll get yours. You just wait your turn.
听着 是我♥干♥的 只有我
Listen, it was me. It was just me.
瞧 这就对了 这才他妈不是谎言
See, now that's right. That's not some damn lie.
我们能解决这个的 我们是通情达理的人
Look, we can settle this. We're reasonable men.
首先 我们要把达里尔打死
First, we're gonna beat Daryl to death.
然后我们再处理那个女的
Then we'll have the girl.
之后处理那个男孩
Then the boy.
最后我把你杀了 这样我们就扯平了
Then I'm gonna shoot you and then we'll be square.
放开他
Let him go.
别扭了
Stop your squirming.
放开他
Let him go.
我制住他了
I got him.
现在情况要严重得多了
Oh, it's gonna be so much worse now.
来吧 起来
Come on, get up!
来吧 让我看看你有啥本事
Come on. Let's see what you got.
-放开他 不然我就... -过来
- Get away from him before I-- - Huh? Right over here.
我看你能怎样 蠢货
What the hell are you gonna do now, sport?
我会杀了他的
I'll kill him.
我会...我会杀了他的
I'll-- I'll kill him!
放开那男孩
Let the boy go.
他是我的
He's mine.
别过来 别...求你...
Stay back. Stay-- please--
就这儿
Here.
是什么
What is?
那些林子里的野猪
Those feral pigs in the forest,
很容易驯养
it doesn't take much to domesticate them.
就和我们见过的那些马一样
Same with the horses we've seen.
我们有种子 我们能自己种粮食
We have seeds. We can grow our own food.
是时候开始种地了
It's time we started planting.
好的
Okay.
我自己可搞不定
Can't do it myself.
我得到那边去
I got to go out there.
去外面找补给 去围栏那儿帮忙
Go on runs, be at the fences.
我教你怎么务农
I teach you how to do this.
然后你去教卡尔
You teach Carl.
我们会在这里待上一阵子的
We're going to be here a while.
他们需要我
They need me.
我们已经到这里两个月了
We've been here two months.
你把这里运营了起来
You've made it work.
战争已经结束了 瑞克
The war is over, Rick.
不 这我们可不知道
No, we don't know that.
我是在说你的事
I'm talking about you.
我要说出来
I'm saying it,
我要说清楚
and I'm saying this,
你不让卡尔出去 这很好
you pull Carl back from going out there, fine.
-他射杀了那个男孩 -是的 我知道
- He shot that boy. - Yeah, I know.
他需要他的父亲
He needs his father.
他需要他的父亲给他指明道路
He needs his father to show him the way.
你要给他指明什么样的道路呢
What way are you going to show him?
他会用枪
He can shoot,
我们都知道
we know that.
但他今后的人生怎么过
What's his life going to be?
你又怎么过
What's yours?
这一切
All this.
我之所以对你说这些
I'm just saying everything
是因为我亏欠你
because I owe you.
我们大家都亏欠你
We all owe you.
我们可以把这里变好
We can make this better now.
这里变好
Things changing in here
外面又不会变好
doesn't change things out there.
确实
No, it doesn't.
但此时此刻 我们身处这里
But we're here today, right now.
这是重新开始的好机会
This is a good place to start.
马上要外出了
There's a run soon.
我必须走了
I got to go.
不 你不必
No, you don't.
省点水留着喝吧
We should save it to drink.
你看不到自己 他可以看到
You can't see yourself, he can.
我不知道他们是什么样的人
I didn't know what they were.
你怎么会跟他们在一起
How'd you wind up with them?
我和贝丝在一起
I was with Beth.
我们逃了出来
We got out together.
一起待了一段时间
I was with her for a while.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
她只是不见了
She's just gone.
在那之后
After that,
他们就找到了我
that's when they found me.
我知道他们很坏 但
I mean, I knew they were bad,but ...
他们有一套准则
they had a code.
很简单
It was simple.
很蠢
Stupid,
但挺有用
but it was something.
这就足够了
It was enough.
而且你孤身一人
And you were alone.
他们说他们在找一个人
Said they were looking for some guy.
昨晚 他们说找到他了
Last night they said they spotted him.
我正在犹豫 我本打算离开
I was hanging back. I was gonna leave.
但还是留下了
But I stayed.
就在那时 我看到了你们仨
That's when I saw it was you three.
你也看到了我
Right when you saw me.
我不知道
I didn't know
他们会那样做
what they could do.
这不怪你 达里尔
It's not on you, Daryl.
这不是你的错
It's not on you.
此时此刻 你跟我们重聚
You being back with us here, now,
这才是最重要的
that's everything.
你是我的兄弟
You're my brother.
你昨晚的举动
Hey, what you did last night...
换做任何人都会那样做
anybody would have done that.
不 未必
No, not that.
你失控了
Something happened.
那完全不是你
That ain't you.
达里尔 你看到我对泰尔西做了什么
Daryl, you saw what I did to Tyreese.
虽不尽然 但那就是我
It ain't all of it, but that's me.
这就是我和卡尔依然活着的原因
That's why I'm here now. That's why Carl is.
我想保证他安然无恙
I want to keep him safe.
我只在乎这一点
That's all that matters.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
我也很好
I'm okay.
我知道
I know.
你怎么知道
How?
因为我也很好
'Cause I'm okay, too.
终点站
我们离得很近了
We're getting close.
日落前能到
Be there before sundown.
现在朝树林里走吧
Now we head through the woods.
还没搞清楚他们的底细
We don't know who they are.
行
All right.
终点站
大家分散开
We all spread out,
踩下点 打探一下情况
watch for a while, see what we see,
做好准备
and get ready.
别走得太远
We all stay close.
你想跟我一起吗
You want to stick with me?
不必了
It's all right.
为什么不跟你老爸一块儿
Why didn't you go with your dad?
当我跟你说起安德烈时
When I told you about Andre,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表