sticks it right here.
他说 我要杀了你 混♥蛋♥
He says, "I'm gonna kill you, bitch."
所以莫尔也抽出枪来对着他
So Merle pulls his gun on him.
大家都在大吼 我也大吼
Everyone's yelling. I'm yelling.
我以为我会死
I thought I was dead.
就因为一个会讲话的小狗的蠢动画
Over a dumb cartoon about a talking dog.
你们怎么脱险的
How'd you get out of it?
瘾君子揍了我肚子
The tweaker punched me in the gut.
我吐了
I puked.
他们俩就开始笑 忘了这一切
They both started laughing and forgot all about it.
你想知道灾难之前我是什么样的人吗
You want to know what I was before all this?
我跟着莫尔四处漂流
I was just drifting around with Merle...
他让我做什么我就做什么
Doing whatever he said we were gonna be doing that day.
我微不足道
I was nobody.
一无是处
Nothing.
是个混♥蛋♥乡巴佬
Some redneck asshole
有个更混♥蛋♥的哥哥
and an even bigger asshole for a brother.
你想他了 是吧
You miss him, don't you?
我也想玛姬
I miss Maggie.
我想念她支使我
I miss her bossing me around.
我想念我哥哥沙恩
I miss my big brother Shawn.
他曾经很烦 过度保护我
He was so annoying and overprotective.
还有我爸爸
And my dad.
我以为
I thought--
我曾希望他余生生活得平静安逸 知道吗
I hoped he'd just live the rest of his life in peace, you know?
我以为玛姬和格伦会有个孩子
I thought Maggie and Glenn would have a baby.
我爸爸会当上姥爷
And he'd get to be a grandpa.
我们一起过生日 度假
And we'd have birthdays and holidays
还有夏日野餐
and summer picnics.
然后他会变老
And he'd get really old.
死亡会来临 但会很平静
And it'd happen, but it'd be quiet.
不会有事
It'd be okay.
他的周围会是他爱的人
He'd be surrounded by people he loved.
我就是这么难以置信的蠢
That's how unbelievably stupid I am.
本来就该是这样
That's how it was supposed to be.
真希望我可以
I wish I could just...
改变
change.
你变了
You did.
还不够
Not enough.
不像你
Not like you.
你好像天生就适合现在的情况
It's like you were made for how things are now.
我只是习惯了 糟糕的情况
I'm just used to it, things being ugly.
我在这种地方长大
Growing up in a place like this.
但你逃离了这种地方
Well, you got away from it.
-我没有 -你有
- I didn't. - You did.
也许你该时不时提醒一下我
Maybe you got to keep on reminding me sometimes.
不
No.
你不可以依赖别人 记得吗
You can't depend on anybody for anything, right?
-我早晚也会离开 -别这么说
- I'll be gone someday. - Stop.
我会的
I will.
你会站到最后
You're gonna be the last man standing.
你会的
You are.
等我离开了你会非常想我 达里尔·迪克森
You're gonna miss me so bad when I'm gone, Daryl Dixon.
你完全不是个快乐的醉鬼
You ain't a happy drunk at all.
我很快乐 只是不瞎
Yeah, I'm happy. I'm just not blind.
你得着眼现在
You got to stay who you are,
而不是怀恋过去
not who you were.
这样的地方
Places like this,
你必须忘记
you have to put it away.
忘不了呢
What if you can't?
必须忘记
You have to.
否则会难受死
Or it kills you.
在心里
Here.
我们该进去了
We should go inside.
我们该把屋子烧了
We should burn it down.
我们需要更多酒
We're gonna need more booze.
Up The Wolves
The Mountain Goats
? There's bound to be a ghost at the back of your closet ?
? No matter where you live ?
? There'll always be a few things, maybe several things ?
? That you're gonna find really difficult to forgive ?
-你要来吗 -必须的
- You wanna? - Hell, yeah.
? There's gonna come a day when you feel better ?
? You'll rise up free and easy on that day ?
? And float from branch to branch ?
? Lighter than the air ?
? Just when that day is coming ?
? Who can say? Who can say? ?
? Our mother has been absent ?
? Ever since we founded Rome ?
? But there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home ?
? I'm gonna get myself in fighting trim ?
? Scope out every angle of unfair advantage ?
? I'm gonna bribe the officials ?
? I'm gonna kill all the judges ?
? It's gonna take you people years ?
? To recover from all of the damage ?
? Our mother has been absent ?
? Ever since we founded Rome ?
? But there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home ?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表