你都没问过他是怎么死的
you never asked how he died.
我知道原因
I knew why.
是啊 但...
Yeah, but ...
过程也很重要
the how is important.
我们当时去了难民营
We went to a refugee camp.
有安德烈和我的男友麦克
Andre and my boyfriend Mike,
他是安德烈的父亲
that was Andre's father,
还有我们的朋友泰瑞
and our friend Terry.
在难民营
At the camp,
情况越来越糟糕
it just got worse and worse.
人们都陆续离开
People were leaving.
不再抱希望了
People giving up.
但我没有
But I didn't.
那天我外出归来
I was coming back from a run.
看见围墙已经倒塌
I saw the fences were down.
还听见了嚎叫
I heard the moans.
一切都结束了
It was over.
麦克和泰瑞
And Mike and Terry,
事发时他们喝高了
they were high when it happened.
他们被咬了
They were bit.
我本可以了结这一切
Could have stopped it.
本可以给他们个了断
Could have killed them.
但我却任由他们尸变
But I let them turn.
我确保他们没法咬人
I made it so they couldn't bite,
没法抓人
couldn't scratch.
我给他们套上锁链
I tied chains around their necks.
这很疯狂
It was insane.
很变♥态♥
It was sick.
我觉得我是罪有应得
It felt like what I deserved,
牵着他们到处走 让他们提醒我
dragging them around so that I would always know.
结果我发现他们还能保护我
I found out that they kept me safe.
掩护我
They hid me.
行尸们无法辨认出我
The walkers didn't see me anymore.
我不过是另一个怪物
I was just another monster.
我的确是
And I was.
我
Me.
很久以来 我活得像个行尸走肉
I was gone for a long time.
但后来安德莉亚让我振作起来
But then Andrea brought me back.
你♥爸♥让我振作起来
Your dad brought me back
还有你
You did.
我看见你瞧你♥爸♥的眼神了
I see how you've been looking at your dad.
你没必要害怕我
You don't have to be afraid of me
或者你♥爸♥
or him.
那天他跟我讲
He told me the other day
他以我为傲
that he was proud of me.
还说我是个好人
That I was a good man.
我不是
I'm not.
-卡尔 -我现在更加清楚了
- Carl. - I know more now.
他想要我成为怎样的人
About what he wanted from me.
我努力过了 但是...
And I tried, but...
我还是摆脱不了这些想法
I still have these thoughts.
我不是他认为的那样
I'm not what he thinks I am.
我也是个怪物
I'm just another monster, too.
以防万一
Just in case.
终点站
Terminus--
火警安全门
抵达就能活命
those who arrive survive.
沿着轨道前进
Follow the tracks to the point
走到轨道交汇点
where all lines intersect.
十字路口处有地图
There are maps at the crossings
为你指明道路
to help guide you with your journey.
避难所欢迎你
Sanctuary for all.
社区欢迎你
Community for all.
抵达就能活命
Those who arrive survive.
终点站 避难所和社区
Terminus, sanctuary for all.
-欢迎所有人 -你好
- Community for all. - Hello.
抵达就...
Those who s--
你好
Hello.
肯定是艾伯特在放哨
Well, I bet Albert is on perimeter watch.
你们是来抢劫的吗
You here to rob us?
不是
No.
我们想在你看到我们之前 先来见你
We wanted to see you before you saw us.
有道理
Makes sense.
我们一般会在轨道交汇处欢迎别人
Usually we do this where the tracks meet.
欢迎来到终点站
Welcome to Terminus.
我叫葛瑞
I'm Gareth.
看来你们在外面漂泊很久了
Looks like you've been on the road for a good bit.
是的
We have.
我叫瑞克 那是卡尔 达里尔 米琼恩
Rick. That's Carl, Daryl, Michonne.
你们很紧张 我能理解
You're nervous. I get it.
我们也是一样
We were all the same way.
我们是来这里避难的
We came here for sanctuary.
你们也是吗
That what you're here for?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
你们找对地方了 亚历克斯
You found it. Hey, Alex.
这里不如前门好看
This isn't as pretty as the front.
我们倒是没什么可隐藏的
We got nothing to hide,
但是迎宾处比这儿看起来好多了
but the welcome wagon is a whole lot nicer.
亚历克斯会带你们过去 问几个问题
Alex will take you, ask you a few questions.
但是首先
Uh, but first,
我们需要检查一下你们的武器
we need to see everyone's weapons.
请把武器放到你们前面的地上
If you could just lay them down in front of you.
好吧
All right.
-相信你能够理解 -是的 我理解
- I'm sure you understand. - Yes, I do.
我可不想见到打你的那人
I'd hate to see the other guy.
是啊
You would.
-他们罪有应得吗 -是的
- They deserve it? - Yes.
只想让你们知道 我们不是恶人
Just so you know, we aren't those kind of people,
但我们也不傻
but we aren't stupid either.
你们也不该做傻事
And you shouldn't be stupid enough to try anything stupid.
只要有这点共识
As long as everyone's clear on that,
就没什么问题
we shouldn't have any problems.
有的只是解决办法
Just solutions.
好了
Okay.
跟我来
Follow me.
这个地方有多久了
So how long's this place been here?
差不多从一开始就有了
Since almost the start.
其他营地被行尸蹂躏后
When all the camps got overrun,
人们开始向这里汇集
people started finding this place.
我觉得这是人的本能
I think it was instinct, you know?
循着一条路
Follow a path.
有的人往海岸走
Some folks were heading to the coast,
有的人往西边或北边走
others out west or up north,
但他们最后都会来到这里
but they all wound up here.
听说你们是从后门进来的 真聪明
Heard you came in the back door. Smart.
你们很适合这里
You'll fit right in here.
玛丽 给这些新人点吃的吧
Hey, Mary, would you fix each of these new folks a plate for me?
你们为什么这么做
Why do you do it?
你们为什么欢迎外人
Why do you let people in?
越多人加入 我们越强大
The more people become a part of us, we get stronger.
所以我们才会设置标志
That's why we put up the signs,
邀请人们加入
invite people in.
这是我们的生存之道
It's how we survive.
给
Here.
不
No.
这表你是从哪搞来的
Where the hell did you get this watch?
-帕特里克 -格兰姆斯先生
- Hey, Patrick. - Hey, Mr. Grimes.
感谢你拿回来了这些东西
Thanks for grabbing these.
我以为卡尔会想要
Well, I thought Carl might want 'em.
它们放在那里
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表