We'll cover more ground.
让我们更早回去
The sooner we get back...
你没法守着我们
You can't carry us, man.
-那样行不通 -拜托 我们想帮忙
- It doesn't work that way. - Please, we want to help.
只要你们鸣枪 我们立刻就赶回来
You fire a shot, we'll come running.
我们两小时后还在这里碰面
Let's meet back here in two hours.
你会需要这个的
You'll need this.
你从没提起过以前所在的队伍
You never told us about the group you were with before.
哪一队
Which one?
跟你说 你在路上碰到我的时候
You know, when you found me out on that road,
我差一点就走开了
I almost kept walking.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我看够了一幕幕惨剧
'Cause I was done being a witness.
前后两次 跟两支不同的队伍
Two times, two different groups.
我都是唯一的幸存者
I was the last one standing.
好像我就必须一次次见证这些
Like I was supposed to see it happen over and over,
就像诅咒一样
like it's some kind of curse.
当你一个人在寂静的世界生存...
But, when it's just you out there with the quiet...
晚上只有喝上一瓶
used to be I'd drink a bottle of anything
才能闭眼昏睡
just so I could shut my eyes at night.
我以为在监狱里 有人群陪伴会容易些
Figured the prison, the people, thought it'd be easier.
那次去基地搜索 我纯粹是为了自己
The run to the Big Spot, I did it for me.
总得要有点事干
You gotta keep busy.
不 我去是为了弄瓶酒
No. I did it so I could get me a bottle.
什么酒都行
Of anything.
我把酒拿起来 握在手里
I picked it up, I held it in my hand,
但最终我又放下了
but I put it down.
我放下酒瓶时太用力
I put it down so hard
整个房♥顶都跟着塌了下来
it took the whole damn shelf with it.
所以才引来了行尸
That's what brought on the walkers,
所以扎克才会死
and that's what got Zack killed.
瞎扯
That's bullshit.
你进车里试试发动引擎吧
Why don't you get in there and try the engine?
就是一根红色和绿色的电线
It's a red and a green wire.
快去 又不是什么高科技
Go on. It ain't rocket science.
踩点油门
Give it some gas.
萨沙和我选了那个基地
Sasha and me picked that spot.
他带你一起去的
He took you with us.
没人能预见到那些事
There ain't no way anybody could've known.
你不再是独自一人
You ain't gonna be standing alone,
再也不会 咱们走吧
not no more. Let's go.
起码都过期了一年
It's all expired by at least a year.
还是拿着吧 让赫谢尔决定他要什么
Better to take it. Let Herschel decide what he needs.
你觉得这样做对吗
Did you think it was right?
让那些孩子跟我们一起回去
Letting those kids come back with us?
这样做才人道
I think it was the humane thing to do.
但你觉得这样对吗
But did you think it was right?
看看我们
Look at us.
翻箱倒柜 希望
Digging through drawers, hoping that...
借着一些止咳糖和消毒剂
a couple of cough drops and some disinfectant might be the difference
让人多活几个小时
between dying and living a couple of more hours.
如果他们能帮我们渡过难关
If they're strong enough to help us survive this thing,
那么没错 我认为你的决定是正确的
yeah, I think you made the right call.
如果不行呢
And if they're not?
希望他们能吧
Let's hope they are.
是啊
Yeah.
瑞克
Rick...
我杀了两个人 可你只字不提
I killed two people and you haven't said a word about it.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
重点不是你说什么
It's not about what you say.
而是要去面对现实
It's about facing reality.
现实总是来势汹汹 而一次又一次
It always comes for us and over and over again
我们唯有面对现实 才得以生存
we face it so that we can live.
-这只是为了我们能生存 -没错
- So that we can live. - That's right.
归根结底就是这一目标而已
That's what it always comes down to.
你可以当农民 瑞克
You can be a farmer, Rick.
但不能只是个农民
You can't just be a farmer.
你是位出色的领袖
You're a good leader.
比我想象的还要出色
Better than I probably gave you credit for.
我从没杀过两个自己人
I never murdered two of our own.
只有一个
Just one.
他要杀了我
He was gonna kill me.
他们也是
So were they.
他们会把我们所有人都杀死
They were gonna kill all of us.
这你没法知道
You don't know that.
如果你认为这样能救朱迪思或卡尔
If you thought it would save Judith or Carl,
你会这样做吗
would you have done it then
还是回去种庄稼
or would you have just gone back to your crops
希望一切都会没事
and hoped it'd all be okay?
你没必要喜欢我的所作所为 瑞克
You don't have to like what I did, Rick.
我也不喜欢
I don't.
你只要接受就行了
You just accept it.
看起来我们快到了
Looks like we're getting closer.
我们要找的楼房♥就在前面
The building we want is just up ahead.
学习资料中心
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
好了 咱们速战速决
All right, let's make this quick.
就是这些
There you go.
还有这个
Here.
走
Come on.
去街对面的房♥子看看
Let's hit the houses across the street.
等会
Hold on.
你怎么会治肩膀脱臼呢
How'd you put his shoulder back before?
跟赫谢尔学的吗
You learn that from Herschel?
网上学的
Internet.
这样总比骗急诊护士说我第三次从楼梯上跌落好些
It's easier than telling an ER nurse I'd fallen down the stairs a third time.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 自己动手丰衣足食
Don't be. Just fixed what needed fixin'.
我其实还说服过自己 和他一起生活是快乐的
I actually convinced myself I was happy with him.
想到至少不是孤苦伶仃
Which wasn't all that hard to do
这事也就显得没那么困难了
considering my idea of happiness then was just not being alone.
起码能过个像样的日子
Made a decent living.
他有心的时候 还是很有魅力的
He was charming when he wanted to be,
尤其是那些他酩酊大醉后醒来的早上 他会...
especially those mornings after he'd come home piss-drunk and...
我太傻了
Stupid.
愚蠢透顶
Stupid.
那时我觉得自己无法坚强起来
I didn't think I could be strong.
感觉完全做不到
I didn't know I could.
可我现在做到了
I already was.
你为什么都不说她的名字
Why don't you say her name?
她已经死了 瑞克
She's dead, Rick.
索菲亚
Sophia.
死了
Dead.
已成昨日之梦
Somebody else's slideshow.
有时早晨醒来我会期望洛莉还在
Some mornings I still wake up half-expecting Lori to be there.
提醒我去接卡尔放学
Reminding me to pick up Carl after school
叫我准备吃早餐
or telling me breakfast is ready.
每周日她都会给我们做烤薄饼 简直...
Every Sunday she'd make us these pancakes that were just...
难吃到要死
godawful.
面粉和得也不对劲儿
Clumps of flour that weren't mixed in right.
问题是...
Thing was...
她自己也知道难吃
she knew it was bad.
那她为什么还做啊
Why'd she keep at it?
她就是...
Well...
希望跟别人家一样
she wanted us to be the kind of family
周末吃顿薄煎饼才像一家人
that ate pancakes on Sunday.
我们该回去了
We should get back.
萨姆应该在等了
Sam is probably waiting.
所有叫"西林"或者"林"的药 通通都拿走
Anything ending with -cillin or -cin, C-I-N, grab it.
把药溶进点滴里
We'll dissolve the pills in the IVs,
直接静脉注射
put 'em right into the bloodstream.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表