怎么了
What?
我也不想去外面
I don't like going out there, either.
达里尔会告诉贝丝
Daryl's telling Beth.
这是没办法的事
There's nothing else to do.
我去找她
I'll go see her.
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
-你知道了吗 -知道了
- You know? - I know.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我没打算要孩子 但我们可以要
I didn't want to, but we could have.
我们可以在这里生活
We can have lives here.
经历了洛莉和今天的事
How can you say that after today?
你怎能还这么说
After Lori?
因为我不想害怕活着
Because I don't want to be afraid of being alive.
会害怕才让我们活到了今天
Being afraid is what's kept us alive.
不是
No.
我们这只是苟延残喘
It's how we kept breathing.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
怎么了
What is it?
扎克
Zack.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
噢
Okay.
30天无事故
30天无事故
0天无事故
怎么
What?
我再也不会哭了
I don't cry anymore, Daryl.
我只是觉得很高兴认识了他
I'm just glad I got to know him, you know?
我也是
Me, too.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
只是厌倦了同伴的离去
Just tired of losing people is all.
我很庆幸没有跟他道别
I'm glad I didn't say good-bye.
我讨厌道别
I hate good-byes.
我也是
Me, too.
梅肯
你试图帮她
You tried to help her.
你帮不了 没人帮得了
You couldn't. No one could.
有些人已经病入膏肓
Some people are too far gone.
而你没有
You're not.
你试图帮她
You tried to help her.
那个女人的状态
How that woman wound up,
我也差点成那样
I got close to that.
如果我失去了卡尔和朱迪思
If I lost Carl and Judith,
失去这个地方
if I lost this place--
不会的 瑞克 即使那样也不会
Not then, Rick. Not even then.
你回来了
You came back.
你的儿子回来了
Your boy came back.
你一定不会迷失
You get to come back. You do.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表