我们在那里待了一天
We were there about a day
然后嗜皮者出现了
and the skin-eaters showed up.
很扫兴 兄弟
Killjoys, man.
它们毁了这个世界
Jackin' it up for the whole world.
以前我还觉得所有人都是混♥蛋♥
I thought everybody was an asshole before this all went down.
但现在我喜欢人了
Now I love people.
活着的人
You know-- people who are alive.
怎么受伤的
How did it happen?
它们从门口进来
When they were coming in through the door,
我往外爬的时候绊倒了
I tripped crawling out the other side.
把玻璃拔♥出♥来♥了 但是我的肩膀
Pulled the glass out, but my shoulder--
还是疼得要死
it still hurts like a bitch.
脱臼了
It's dislocated.
你能弄好吗
Can you fix it?
过来 躺下
Here, lay on your back.
好了 往边上挪一挪
Okay, scooch over to the edge.
抬起手臂
Just hold your arm...
抓住这个袋子
Grab ahold of this bag.
抓住了
Hold on.
-坚持住 -不行了 好疼
- And keep holding on. - No, that hurts.
坚持住
Keep holding.
我做不到 我不行了
I can't, I can't.
坚持住
Keep holding.
坐起来
Sit up.
好了吗
Is it...
好了
Yeah.
还会酸痛几天
It's gonna be sore for a few days.
离开了温室之后 你们就来这儿了吗
After the greenhouse, you came here?
是的 我们以为这儿挺安全的
Yeah. We thought it was clear.
我们没发现那些穿着睡衣的活死人
We missed the deadie in the PJs,
所以不得已冲进了卫生间躲着
so we dove into the bathroom.
那在我们来之前
So how long were you up there
你们在里面躲了多久了
till we showed up?
大概两天吧
Like, two days.
这儿只有一个行尸 你们还有枪
There was just one. You had guns.
我们只剩大约十二发子弹了
We have about 12 bullets.
而我们一般得开五六枪才能放到一个
It usually take us about five or six to bring one of them down.
但是你们有刀子啊
But you have knives.
那要怎样 一刀扎进脑子里吗
To what, stab it in the head?
是的
Yeah.
大约一周前我们和伙伴们分散了
We got separated from our crew about a week ago.
因为只剩我们俩了 所以我们一直小心翼翼的
Been trying to play it safe since it's just the two of us.
-我的腿伤了 所以必须谨慎 -是啊
- I have to with my leg. - Yeah.
我们当时住在一个难民营
We were at a refugee center together
结果那儿起火了
and there was a fire.
人们从我身上踏了过去
People were just trampling over me.
真是群混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
萨姆救了我一命
Sam saved my life.
我们之前并不认识彼此
We didn't know each other before.
虽然我的腿没治好 但也算伤愈了
It didn't heal right, but it healed.
而且我们找到了彼此
And we found each other.
受伤也值得了
It was worth it.
接下来你俩要去哪里
Where are you two headed next?
我们会不停地换地方
We just keep moving.
我们不会等到一个地方待不下去了才走
We haven't been waiting for places to go bad.
我是说 那已经行不通了
I mean, it's getting a little old.
你们看起来还不错
You guys look all right.
你们的落脚地什么样
What's your setup like?
嗜皮者
The "Skin-eaters"?
我们叫它们行尸
We call them walkers.
瑞克的三个问题
你们杀过多少行尸
How many have you killed?
欢迎来到乔治亚州 生人勿扰
跟上
Come on.
找到了
Here we go.
电池看起来挺干
Hmm, cells look pretty dry.
补点蒸馏水就行了
A little distilled water will clear that right up.
你应该放手的
You should have let him go.
说得好像你很懂似的
The hell you know about it, huh?
-你♥他♥妈♥是专家吗 -不是
- You the damn expert? - No.
我只是不想看你送死
I just don't want to see you die.
这是你的目的吗
Is that what you're trying to do?
你知道自己在干什么吗
Do you even know what you're trying to do?
我知道你很恼火
I know you're pissed.
你有理由愤怒
And you have every reason to be.
但愤怒只会让你变得愚蠢
But anger makes you stupid.
而愚蠢会害死你自己
Stupid gets you killed.
你难道不是还对总督愤怒吗
Aren't you still angry about the Governor?
对他的所作所为
What he did?
如果他现在在这儿的话
If he was here right now,
我会把他砍成两截
I'd cut him in two.
因为他罪有应得
'Cause that's how it needs to be.
但我不愤怒
But I'm not angry.
我曾经愤怒
I was.
那你为什么还要出去找他
Then why are you still going out looking for him?
我不知道
I don't know.
真恶心
That's puke.
防冻冷却液
那些蔓藤里的傻瓜是自杀的
Those douchebags in the vines took themselves out,
手拉着手
holding hands--
高唱圣歌♥
kumbaya style.
他们希望死后跟生前一样相聚
They wanted to go out together same as they lived.
这算傻么
That make them douchebags?
算 他们本能逃生的
It does if they could have gotten out.
所有人都会努力求生
Everybody makes it,
直到他们撑不下去
till they don't.
如今人们就像多米诺骨牌
People nowadays are dominoes.
他们也许只是不想看着同伴倒下
What they did, maybe it's about not having to watch them fall.
好吧
Right.
快来
Come on.
该拿的差不多都拿了
We got about all we're gonna get here.
我们该走了
We should move on.
我们通过你的测试了吗
So, did we pass your test?
我们在向北八英里的一座监狱扎营
We're in a prison eight miles north.
如果你们跟我们回去
If you come back with us,
我们无法保证你们的安全
we can't guarantee your safety.
我们那里爆发了一种流感
There's an illness, a flu.
情况非常糟
It's bad.
我们已经失去了很多人
We've lost a lot.
-还有孩子 -你们俩的孩子吗
- Kids, too. - Yours?
不是 谢天谢地
No, thank God.
但我有一个姑娘被感染了
But one of my girls, she's got it.
-很抱歉 -她很坚强 会挺过去的
- I'm sorry. - She's strong. She'll make it.
你们有护栏和围墙
You got fences and walls?
那我们愿意加入
We're in.
对 让我们做什么都行
Yeah, whatever you need us to do.
现在 你们就在这待着
For now, sit tight.
天黑前我们会回来接你们
The two of us will circle back for you before dark.
或者你们可以帮忙搜索一下周围的房♥子
Or you could help us sweep the rest of this neighborhood.
没问题 我可以去看看温室
We can do that. I can check the greenhouse,
如果没什么情况 我就多摘点水果
see if it's clear, bring back more fruit.
我也可以去搜索一些房♥子
And I can hit some of the houses.
谢谢你们愿意帮忙
Well, it's nice of you to offer,
但你的肩膀还
but your shoulder's barely--
只要我这边胳膊不用力就没事
As long as I don't put too much weight on this arm, I'm good.
-我还能走得挺快 -我不觉得...
- And I can still move pretty fast. - I just don't think--
我们不会冒险的
We won't take any chances.
我们会仔细观察 时机合适就动手
We'll look. And if it's cake, we'll do it.
要是不合适 我们就撤
If not, we'll just roll.
你自己看起来也不太好呢 伙计
I mean, you don't look so good yourself, man.
你惯用右手还是左手
Are you a righty or a lefty?
这能扩大我们的搜索范围
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表