过来
Come on. Come on.
我要让你们眼观六路
I'm making sure you can see in both directions.
你们就这么小心待着
You stay like this and keep watch.
你要丢下我们吗
You're leaving us?
他们可能是监狱的人
They may be from the prison.
-我得帮他们 -我们需要你
- I need to help them. - We need you.
米卡 把你的衬衣塞到匕♥首♥后
Mica, tuck your shirt behind your knife
这样更容易拔
so it's easier to grab.
-我们没事的 -好
- We'll be okay. - Okay.
如果你们看到行尸要怎么办
What do you do when you see a walker?
-跑 -跑
- Run. - Run.
一起朝我这边跑 不到万不得已别开枪
Together, towards me. Only fire if you have to.
就在这里等着我回来 好吗
You stay right here until I get back, okay?
求求你不要走
Please, please don't go.
米卡 看着我
Mica, look at me.
你能应付的
You can handle this.
你很坚强
You're tough.
克里斯 往林子里跑
Chris, head for the woods.
不行
I can't.
乖 朱迪思 安静点
Come on, Judith. Be quiet.
她就是不停
She's not stopping.
拜托了 丽兹 想想办法
Please, Lizzie, do something.
它们会听到的
They're gonna hear us.
丽兹
Lizzie.
-爸爸 -克里斯多夫
- Ah! Dad! - Christopher!
-爸爸 -克里斯多夫
- Dad! - Christopher!
丽兹 我们该跑了
Lizzie, we have to run.
丽兹
Lizzie?
丽兹
Lizzie.
小心
Watch out!
泰尔西
Tyreese.
怎么会...
How... how...
你怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us?
你去哪儿了 你怎么...
Where were you? How'd you..
待在这儿 姑娘们
Stay here, girls.
沿着轨道走
Stay on the tracks.
是我的错
That was my mistake.
但是林子里更隐蔽
But the woods have more cover.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
轨道那头有个地方
There's a place up the tracks.
那里很安全 你们可以把孩子们带去
It's safe. You can take the children there.
相信我
Trust me.
拜托了
Please.
沿着轨道走
Follow the tracks.
泰尔西
Tyreese.
我没跑
I didn't run.
我没有丢下丽兹
I didn't leave Lizzie.
看吧 坚强的小姑娘
See that? Tough little lady.
这里有水
There's some water in there.
-还有吃的 -好
- And some food. - Yeah.
给
Here you go.
我没看见你逃出去
I didn't see you get out.
我以为你
I thought you...
我当时不在里面
I wasn't there.
还没回去
I hadn't gotten back yet.
瑞克和我发现了一辆车
Rick and I found a car.
他把物资带回了监狱
He took what we had back to the prison
而我
while I...
继续寻找
kept looking.
你看见了吗
Did you see it?
只看到了结尾
I saw the end.
然后
And then...
我看见你跑进了树丛
I saw you running into the woods.
你离得太远了 我跟丢了 但是
You were far away. I lost you, but...
你找到了我们
You found us.
-我就知道你会找到 -是啊
- I knew you would. - Yeah.
也许我们可以绕回去 找到你的车
Hey, maybe we can circle back and find your car.
那些行尸 还有大火
The walkers and the fire...
你不能回那片墓地
you can't go back to a graveyard.
快看
Look.
避难所和社区 欢迎所有人
"Sanctuary for all. Community for all.
抵达就能活命
Those who arrive survive."
终点站
抱歉
Sorry.
你可以笑
You can smile.
你还活着 我理解
You're alive. I get it.
不是因为这个
That's not it.
好了
Okay.
泰尔西也许还活着 萨沙
Tyreese could have made it, Sasha.
我们不知道有没有人逃了出来
We don't know if anybody got out.
不
No.
我们知道
We do.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
不流血了
Bleeding stopped.
他会好的
He'll be all right.
我们背靠河流
Got the water to our backs.
岸边位置有利
Decent vantage points from the bank.
晚上就在这扎营吧
I'm thinking we camp here for the night.
很好
That's good.
你们在这应该很安全
You should both be safe here.
大巴开出去了 格伦也逃出来了
The bus got out. Glenn got out.
我要去找他
I'm gonna find him.
玛姬
Maggie.
如果一切顺利 大巴已经走远了
With any luck, the bus is gone.
它沿着主路向东走了
It was heading east down the main road.
如果我沿这个方向走
If I follow in that direction,
也许可以发现它的踪迹
I might be able to pick up its tracks.
你自己吗 就靠那把刀吗
Alone? With just that?
我没有弹♥药♥了 是的
I'm out of ammo, so, yeah.
我没找到贝丝
I couldn't find Beth.
我知道格伦逃出来了 也知道他的路线
I know Glenn got out and I know which way he went.
我要找到他 然后再回来找你们
I'm gonna go get him and I'm gonna come back for you.
-我们两个一起回来 -玛姬
- We both are. - Maggie.
我要去
I'm going.
我们不能分开 现在不能
We cannot split up. Not now.
我去了
I'm going.
你自己说的
You said it.
我们不能分开
We can't split up.
搭车者可能为逃犯
搭车者可能为逃犯
你可以帮我阻止她的
You could have helped me stop her.
如果你这是博我同情 不管用的
If you're trying to make me feel sorry for you, it's not working.
该死 那我不是白挨了一枪
Damn, it means I let myself get shot up for nothing.
我们找到他的可能性...
The odds of us finding him...
我们应该去找食物 住的地方
We should be out looking for food, shelter.
是吗 为什么
Yeah, why is that?
这样才能生存
So we can live.
然后呢
Then what?
什么
What?
也许我们的幸存意味着不能仅仅生存
Maybe we didn't survive just to keep surviving.
世事无常
Shit happens.
不是所有事情都有意义
Not everything has to mean something.
不是必须的 但是可以有
No, it doesn't have to, but it can.
你可以这样想
If you make it that way,
我们也是这样做的
and that's what it seems like we're doing.
这种活法我能接受
And I'm down with that.
玛姬
Maggie.
玛姬
Maggie!
你们该走了
You should go.
玛姬 住手
Maggie, stop.
玛姬 玛姬
Maggie. Maggie.
我一定得弄清楚他在不在里面
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表