我才不喊
I ain't claiming nothing.
我们应该教训他 是吧
We're gonna teach him, right?
按规矩我们得教训他
The rules say we got to teach him.
因为你违反了一条你不知道的规矩
It wouldn't be fair to punish you
就惩罚你有些不公平
for violating a rule you never even knew existed.
才没有什么规矩
There ain't no rules no more.
有的 你知道的
Oh, there are. You know that.
所以我才没有把你杀掉 抢走你的弩
That's why I didn't kill you for the crossbow.
冷静 伙计
Easy there, partner.
"我要了"
Claimed.
一句就够了
That's all you got to say.
有屁♥股♥吃也比没有强
Hey, ass end is still an end.
等等
Hold up!
我们在这里休息
We're stopping here.
累了反应就慢了
Tired is slow.
-反应慢就会死 -还不到中午
- Slow is dead. - It's barely noon.
我才他妈的不管
I don't give a monkey's left nut.
自从我们玩命般赶路之后
None of us has slept more than a couple hours straight
已经很久没好好睡上一觉了
since we went all Casey Jones.
这地方看起来很安全
This place looks safe.
我们需要休息一下
We need to rest.
我明白 你想找到她
I get it. You have to find her.
但罗西塔和我也有任务
Well, Rosita and me, we got a mission, too.
就是让这个男人活下去
It's keeping that man alive,
把他带到华府
getting him to Washington,
然后拯救他妈的全世界
and saving the whole damn world.
所以我们要进这个塔楼 现在就进
So we're going in that tower and we're going now.
该死
Oh, crap.
小心 快走 快走
Watch out! Go, go!
-快走 -走开 走开
- Go! - Move! Move!
-你还好吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
我们得留在这儿 谁来帮忙抬一下她
We got to stay here. Who's gonna help me carry her up?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
你是想停下还是继续走
You wanna stop or you wanna keep going?
不用 继续走 我没事
No, keep going. I'm good.
-你确定 -对 是的
- You sure? - Yeah. Yeah.
看 假如她都能走
Look, if she can keep going,
那我们也能走
we can all keep going.
或者你们可以留在这里
Or you guys can stay here.
你们不需要我们 我们也不需要你们
You don't need us, we don't need you.
-没关系的 -你真是个混♥蛋♥
- It's okay. - Wow, you're an ass.
你说什么她都照做是因为她觉得亏欠你
She will do whatever you say because she thinks she owes you.
拿出点男人的样子
Man up.
在这儿停几个小时
Stay here for a few hours.
你只在乎尤金的安全 是吧
You just care about keeping Eugene safe, right?
所以你才想停下
It's the only reason you want to stop?
我们一直走到太阳落山
We go until sundown,
我把防暴服给尤金
I give Eugene my riot gear
现在就给
right here, right now.
-皆大欢喜 -除了她
- Everybody wins. - Except her.
你不是她妈妈
You're not her mama.
她说她能走 她就能走
She says she can walk, she can walk.
就按你说的办吧
You got yourself a deal.
好
Okay.
你有什么计划 达里尔
So what's the plan, Daryl?
为什么这么问
How so?
你虽然跟我们搭伴 但你很快会走是吧
You're with us now, but you ain't soon?
是的
Yep.
所以问你有什么计划
So what's the plan?
就想找个合适的地方
Just looking for the right place is all.
我们对你而言不够好是吧
Oh, we ain't good enough for you, huh?
你们中的一些人可算不上友善
Some of you ain't exactly friendly.
你自己就不太友善
You ain't so friendly yourself.
你知道在这外面你需要一个团队的
You know you need a group out here.
-说不定我不需要 -不 你需要
- Maybe I don't. - No, you do.
你应该和我们待在一起
You should be with us.
大家不一定要友善待人
People don't got to be friendly.
我们不一定要做好人
We don't have to be nice.
也不一定要成为手足兄弟连
We don't have to be brothers in arms.
我们只需要守规矩
We just got to follow the rules.
想要什么你得说一声
You claim.
假如你偷东西 你就得死
If you steal, you keel.
我知道这听起来有点搞笑
I know that sounds a little funny,
但是丢东西时就没人笑得出来了
but nobody laughs when something goes missing.
而且你不能撒谎
And you don't lie.
因为一旦开始就停不下来了
'Cause that's a slippery slope indeed.
假如你坏了规矩怎么办
What happens if you break 'em?
你会挨揍
Oh, you catch a beatin'.
揍的轻重取决于你的行为有多过分
The severity of which depends upon the offense
以及那天大家的态度
and the general attitude of the day.
但是这种事不常发生
But that don't happen much
因为一旦我们这种人守规矩了
'cause when men like us follow rules
并且相互合作一下
and cooperate a little bit,
世界就是我们的了
well, the world becomes ours.
就那儿了
Right there.
我们今晚的住处
It's our abode for the evening.
不是"我们"
There ain't no us.
你现在就要走吗
You leaving right now?
不走吗
No?
那看来就是"我们"了
Then it sure seems like there's an us.
你爱猫吗 达里尔
You a cat person, Daryl?
我爱
I am.
从三岁时就爱猫
Loved 'em since I was three years old.
恶劣的生物
Vicious creatures.
总之 我告诉你
Anyway, I'll tell you,
这是真的
and this is true,
把自己当成家猫的野猫
ain't nothing sadder than an outdoor cat
是最可悲的
that thinks he's an indoor cat.
我们离他们越来越近了
We're gaining on 'em.
依然是湿的
Still wet.
和打了光亮剂一样 没法从这上去
We sure as Shinola can't go up and over.
绕过去怎么样
How about around?
不妥
No.
绕过去至少要花一天
That'll take a day, maybe more.
既然玛姬走了这里 我也要走
If Maggie went through, I'm going through.
-我们很接近了 -先别说话
- We're close. - Shut up a second.
你们听到了吗
You hear that?
那可是一条漫长幽暗的隧♥道♥
That there is a long, dark tunnel
里面有无数蠢蠢欲动的行尸
full of reanimated corpses.
要带尤金从这穿过去
I don't have full-on certainty
我没有十足的把握能把他活着带出去
that I can get Eugene through there alive.
我的建议是 多花一天时间
My recommendation would be take the day,
绕过这里 小心驶得万年船
make the detour and play it safe,
我猜你肯定不会接受
but I know you're not gonna do that.
所以 我们要在这里分别了
So this is where we've got to part ways.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你得靠自己了
You're on your own.
不 你不是一个人
No, you're not.
不 这些是你们的
No, no, no. Those are yours.
你们长途跋涉 需要这些东西
You guys will need them for your trip.
你也一样
You will, too.
多谢
Thank you.
对不起
Sorry, I...
我打了你一拳
hit you in the face.
打得好
I'm not.
我喜欢打架
I like to fight.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
别那么混♥蛋♥了
Try not to be an ass.
你们都是好人
You're both good people.
我不得不承认 你真的很正点 塔拉
I have to say that you are seriously hot, Tara.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表