一切自有天意
everything works out the way it's supposed to.
这些是什么
What are these?
-山核桃 -我超喜欢山核桃
- Pecans. - Oh, I love pecans.
也许我们能在这儿喘口气
You know, maybe we could catch our breath here for a while.
我们还是要去终点站的 是吧
We're still going to Terminus, right?
我们只在这儿待个一两天
We'll just stay a day or two.
这儿有满满一井水
There's a well full of water.
有围栏 虽然不是很高 但也能挡一下
Fences. They're not big, but they're something.
而且我们之前看到鹿了 它们吃山核桃
And we saw deer. They eat pecans.
我们应该能打到一只来吃
We should be able to kill one to eat.
我们也能吃山核桃吧 对吗
We can eat these, too, right?
你可以吃个饱
You can eat your fill and then some.
看
Look.
那肯定就是我们刚刚闻到的东西
Bet that's what we were smelling.
看起来够远的
Looks far enough away.
我想知道是怎么烧起来的
I wonder how it started.
也许是闪电 也许是营火
Maybe lightning. Maybe a campfire.
我可以去把围栏补一补
I can patch that fence.
那里八成是鹿进出的地方
It's probably where the deer are coming from.
我们应该把开口留着 给自己留条后路
We should leave it. Just play it really safe in here.
假如里面有个行尸 它还真没怎么动啊
If there's one in there, it's not moving much.
我们挨得近一点
Let's just stay close,
一间间慢慢检查
go slow room to room.
姑娘们 你们好好待着
Girls, you sit tight.
在我们出来前你们别进来
You don't come in until we come out
无论你们听到了什么
no matter what you hear.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
丽兹抱着朱迪思呢 米卡把你的枪拿出来
Lizzie's got Judith. Mica, get out your gun.
你得站岗
You're gonna need to stand watch.
坚强点 小姑娘
Stand strong, little lady.
他们不会有事的
They're gonna be okay.
我不是在想那个
It's not that.
是因为那里埋了个婴儿吗
Is it that there was a baby?
不是
No.
他们会在里面发现一个行尸 然后...
They're gonna find one in there and they're going--
别说了 它们已经不是人了
Stop it. They aren't people.
但是你错了 所有人都错了
But you're wrong. All of you.
它们不是人 丽兹 它们是死人
They aren't people, Lizzie. They're just dead.
住手 住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事了 来吧 起来吧
All right, come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧 我抱住你了 小姑娘
Come on, come on. I got you, little girl.
-好了 来吧 -米卡
- Come on. Come here. - Mica.
米卡 把枪放下
Mica, lower the gun.
你做到了 你救了她们
You did it. You saved them.
你为什么这么难过 丽兹 你被吓到了吗
Why are you upset, Lizzie? Were you scared?
不是
No.
那你为什么哭
Then why are you crying?
我不想说
I don't want to say.
丽兹
Lizzie.
对不起我吼你了
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
你看看这些花儿就好了
Just look at the flowers like you're supposed to.
数一二三
Count one, two, three.
来吧 我们一起数
Come on, let's count together.
瞧瞧那朵粉色的 你看到了吗
Look at the pink ones over there. You see?
一二三
One, two, three.
你还是很心烦吗
You still upset?
有时我真的不理解
Sometimes I don't understand,
但我在努力去理解 女士
but I'm trying to, ma'am.
真的
I am.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
我打算给她起名为格丽泽尔达·冈德森
I'm gonna name her Griselda Gunderson.
我们有很多水
Well, we got plenty of water.
现在只要再杀一头鹿就万事齐全了
Now all we got to do is bag one of them deer and we're all set.
-那就去弄一头 -好
- Then we'll get one. - Yeah.
-怎么了 -我不太习惯这样
- What's wrong? - I'm not used to this.
习惯什么
Used to what?
我们居然在一所房♥子的客厅里
We're in a living room in a house.
对 所以放松点
Yeah, so relax.
我们应该住在这儿
We should live here.
格丽泽尔达
Griselda.
丽兹
Lizzie.
快点
Come on.
-快离开它 -不不不
- You get away from it! - No, no, no!
-马上 丽兹 -不不不
- Right now, Lizzie. - No, no, no, no, no.
-不 不 -丽兹 丽兹
- No, no, no, no. - Lizzie! Lizzie!
不 不
No! No!
她在跟我玩 她只是想要个朋友
She was playing with me. She wanted a friend.
它是想杀了你
She wanted to kill you.
-我打算引她离开 -你差点就死了
- I was gonna lead her away. - You could have died.
一回事 你杀了她
It's the same thing! You killed her!
-你杀了她 就是一回事 -丽兹
- You killed her! It's the same thing! - Lizzie.
-如果我杀了你怎么样 -丽兹
- What if I killed you?! What if I killed you?! - Lizzie.
-你不明白 你不明白 -丽兹
- You don't understand. You don't understand. - Lizzie.
你不明白 你不懂你不懂
You don't understand. You don't understand. You don't understand!
丽兹 丽兹
Lizzie. Lizzie.
你不一定要杀她啊
You didn't have to.
没必要啊 她没想伤害谁
You didn't have to. She didn't want to hurt any...
她没想伤害任何人
She didn't want to hurt anybody!
她是我朋友 你却杀了她
She was my friend and you killed her!
你杀了她
You killed her!
你杀了她
You killed her!
她是我朋友
She was my friend.
会不会太重了
Is it too heavy?
不会 没事
Nah, I'm good.
火还在烧
The fire's still burning.
也可能熄灭了
It could have gone out.
不 烟还是黑的
Nope. The smoke's black.
如果烟是白的 火就熄灭了
If it was white, the fire wouldn't be burning anymore.
我好怀念科学课啊
I miss science class.
除了有时候我们得
Except for when we had to do stuff like
把涡虫切碎什么的
cut up planaria worms.
你现在得做更残忍♥的事情 米卡
You've got to do worse than that nowadays, Mica.
-不一定吧 -一定的
- I don't gotta. - You do.
丽兹比你大 她在某种程度上比你强壮
Lizzie's bigger than you and in some ways she's stronger.
但你更聪明
But you're smarter
而且你也明白这些...道理
and you understand these... things.
你得照顾她
You've got to look out for her.
你必须...
You have to--
不 来吧 你来
No, go ahead. You do it.
就像我在监狱里教你的一样 开始吧
Just like I showed you at the prison. Go ahead.
我不行
I can't.
我们还有核桃啊
We have peaches.
也许我们不必去终点站
Maybe we don't need to go to Terminus.
我想过了
I've been thinking.
米卡说得对
Mica's right.
我们可以留下
We can stay here.
在这里生活
We can live here.
我了解丽兹和米卡
I know Lizzie and Mica.
我了解朱迪斯
I know Judith.
我了解你
I know you.
也信任你
I trust you.
除你们之外 我不知道还能信任谁
And I don't know if I can get that anywhere else.
我们可以留下
We could stay.
在这里生活
We can live here.
丽兹
Lizzie?
丽兹
Lizzie?
别担心
Don't worry.
我还会来喂你的
I'll get you more.
丽兹
Lizzie.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表