There it is.
跟以前无关 一切只关乎现在
It's not about the past. It's about right now.
这里有孩子
There are children here.
有的病了 在外面他们活不下去
Some of them are sick. They won't survive.
我有辆坦克
I have a tank.
却让你们安全地离开这里
And I'm letting you walk away from here.
还有什么好废话的
What else is there to talk about?
你还好吗
You good?
还好
Yeah.
拿着
All right.
妈妈
Mommy,
你能帮我挖吗
can you please help me dig?
妈妈 能帮我吗
Mommy, can you please help me?
我马上过去 亲爱的
I'll be right there, honey.
妈妈 太沉了
Mommy, it's too heavy.
我听到了
I hear you.
我马上过去
I'll be there in a sec.
很抱歉 亲爱的 你刚说什么
I'm sorry, honey. What did you say?
没关系 我自己能行
It's okay. I can do it myself.
警告
山洪多发地段
梅根
Megan!
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan!
我可以向你们开火
I could shoot you all.
你们会反击 我知道
You'd all shoot back. I know that.
但最终我们会赢 你们会死的
But we'll win and you'll be dead.
全都会死
All of you.
没必要那样
Doesn't have to be like that.
如我先前说的 由你选择
Like I said, it's your choice.
动静太大只会吸引更多行尸
Noise will only draw more of them over.
你等得越久
The longer you wait,
你们就越难以离开这里
the harder it will be for you to get out of here.
我们得做点什么
We got to do something.
你♥爸♥爸能处理
Your dad's got it.
他们只顾着说话
They're talking.
我们现在就可以杀了总督
We could kill the Governor right now.
-隔着45米远吗 -我枪法很好
- From 50 yards? - I'm a good shot.
我现在就可以结束这一切
I could end this right now.
是啊 或者失手了挑起战斗
Yeah, or you could start something else.
你要信任他
You got to trust him.
你们要去哪
Where are you guys going?
-去大巴上 走吧 -不行
- To the bus. Come on. - No.
这是计划 我们应该去大巴上
You know the plan. That's where we're supposed to go.
卡萝尔告诉我们要坚强
Carol told us to be strong.
保护自己 他们有枪
To protect ourselves. They have guns.
我们也应该有枪
We should have guns, too.
我们应该去帮忙
We should help.
太阳下山前 你们大概还有一个小时
You got maybe about an hour of sunlight left.
我建议你们开始打包
I suggest you start packing.
拖得时间越久
The longer you wait,
越难从这里安全离开
the harder it's gonna be for you to get out of here.
我们可以
We can all--
我们可以一块住
we can all live together.
房♥间足够全部人住进去了
There's enough room for all of us.
地方是很充裕
More than enough.
但我的家人跟你们住在同一屋檐下
But I don't think my family would sleep well knowing
是睡不了安稳觉的
that you were under the same roof.
我们可以住在不同的牢房♥区
We'd live in different cell blocks.
在我们能接受对方之前
We'd never have to see each other
我们不用见面
till we're all ready.
这方法可行
It could work.
你知道的
You know it could.
是有可能
It could've.
但是不能这样
But it can't.
经历了伍德伯里
Not after Woodbury.
和安德莉亚的事情之后 不能这样
Not after Andrea.
我并没有说 这可以轻松实现
Look, I'm not saying it's gonna be easy.
事实上 这比我们站在这里互相开枪
Fact is, it's gonna be a hell of a lot harder
要难上一万倍
than standing here shooting at each other.
但我们没有其它选择
But I don't think we have a choice.
我们没有 你们有
We don't. You do.
我们不会离开的
We're not leaving.
如果你想逼我们离开 我们会拼死抵抗
You try and force us, we'll fight back.
就像你刚才说过的
Like you said,
枪声会引来更多行尸
the gunshots will just bring more of them out.
它们会挤倒围栏
They'll take down the fences.
没有了围栏 这个地方就毫无价值了
Without the fences, this place is worthless.
我们要不然就一起住在监狱
Now, we can all live in the prison
要不然就谁都住不了
or none of us can.
我们会修好那个该死的围栏的
We'll fix the damn fences.
不要
No--!
你 梳马尾辫的那个姑娘
You. You in the ponytails.
这是你想要的吗 这是你们想要的吗
Is this what you want? Is this what any of you want?
我们想要的就是你们的监狱
What we want is what you got.
就是这样
Period.
你们该滚蛋了 混♥蛋♥
Time for you to leave, asshole.
听着 我以前和他打过
Look, I fought him before.
之后 我们收留了他以前的同伴
And after, we took in his old friends.
他们成了我们这里的领导者
They've become leaders in what we have here.
如果你们现在放下武器
Now you put down your weapons,
从那些门进来
walk through those gates...
你们就是我们的一员
you're one of us.
我们既往不咎
We let go of all of it,
没人会伤亡
and nobody dies.
所有现在活着的人
Everyone who's alive right now.
所有坚持到现在的人
Everyone who's made it this far.
为了活下去 我们都不择手段过
We've all done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive.
但是我们依旧可以回头
But we can still come back.
我们还没有走得太远
We're not too far gone.
我们还可以回头
We get to come back.
我知道
I know...
我们都是可以改变的
we all can change.
骗子
Liar.
不要
No!
爸
Dad!
爸爸
Daddy!
你
You!
举起枪 快战斗
Pick up your weapon! Fight, now!
这不对
This isn't right.
-我们不该这样做 -必须这么做
- We're not supposed to be doing this. - We are.
他竟然用刀砍下了那人的头
He chopped a guy's head off with a sword.
我们必须留下 已经太晚了
We have to stay here. It's too late.
你明白吗
You understand me?
跟在我后面 如果我们走散了
Stay behind me and if we get separated,
你就找一个安全的地方躲起来
you just go run somewhere safe and hide.
听见了吗 找个安全的地方躲起来
You hear me? You go someplace safe and hide
等这一切结束后 我会去找你
and I will find you when this is all over. I will find you.
开车进围栏
Go through the fence in your cars.
拿上枪 我们进去
Get your guns, we go in.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
遵命 前进
Roger that. Move in!
前进
Go ahead!
我没弹♥药♥了
I'm out of ammo.
跑去大巴那边 我掩护你
Run for the bus. I'll cover you.
上去
Move up!
快跑 离开这里
Go! Get out of here!
快跑 格伦还在里面 我得去接他
Go, go! Come on! Glenn's in there. I have to get him.
-我跟你一起 -不 你去让人们上大巴
- I'm going with you. - No, get these people on the bus.
-随时准备出发 我马上回来 -如果你回不来呢
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表