我们的子弹都堆满了
We're officially stocked in the bullet department.
但还是告诉你的队员
Still, tell your crews
以后外出搜索只准用弓箭
supply runs are arrow only from now on.
子弹这年头很珍贵
Gunshots are a luxury.
留着它们迟早用的上
Sooner or later we're gonna need 'em.
对 不只是对付行尸
That's right, and not just for the biters.
米奇 我 还有皮特
Mitch and I and Pete,
我们见识过外面的人有多危险
we saw what people can do out there.
如果碰到陌生人 就避开他们
You come across strangers, you just avoid them.
回来告诉我们你在哪里看到了他们
Come back here and tell us where you saw them, okay?
解散
Let's go.
也许我们能找到更好的地方
Maybe we can find a better place.
你知道 如果
You know, if...
我们愿意去争取的话
we're willing to fight for it.
我们不用去找更好的地方
We don't need to find a better place.
这里就是家
This is home.
你是鬼 塔拉姨妈
You're it, Aunt Tara.
什么 我不能当鬼 我在放哨
What? I can't be it. I'm on guard duty.
我是个负责任的成年人
I have to be a responsible adult.
-你是鬼 -快去追她
- You're it. - Go get her.
-这不公平 -快跑 梅根
- No fair! - Run, Megan.
你不必独自承担
You don't have to do this alone.
抓到你了
Caught you.
塔拉姨妈
Aunt Tara!
梅根
Megan!
塔拉姨妈 不
Aunt Tara! No!
-妈妈 -梅根
- Mommy! - Megan!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表