They were around Patrick.
我们都待过
We all were.
凯伦和大卫在情况好转前都先隔离
Karen and David are gonna be separated till they feel better.
-说的对 -你没事吧
- You're right. - Are you okay?
不能有事啊
Mm-hmm. Got to be.
得把你♥爸♥爸埋了
Gonna bury your dad.
你可以来看看他 给他带点花
You can visit, bring him flowers.
丽兹 我们得谈谈里头发生的事
Lizzie, we're gonna have to talk about what happened in there.
你♥爸♥爸叫我对你视如己出 我会做到的
Your daddy asked me to protect you like you're my own and I will.
是时候跟你说实话了
It's time someone told you the truth.
亲爱的 你不够坚强
Honey, you're weak.
你当时完全吓坏了
You lost your nerve.
你得一直勇敢果断才行
You have to trust your gut and you have to act fast every time.
这攸关生死
That's life and death.
他死了
He's dead.
我知道 很遗憾
I know, and I'm sorry.
但如果你想活下去 就得坚强起来
But if you want to live, you have to become strong.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了 他是我爸爸可他现在死了
He's dead.He was special and now he's dead.
他们为什么要杀他 为什么要杀尼克
Why'd they kill him? Why'd they kill Nick?
你太傻了
You're so stupid.
尼克
Nick?
她只是脑子有点乱
She's messed up.
她很坚强
She's not weak.
很高兴你当时在那儿
Glad you were in there.
没了枪 我也没啥用
Wasn't much use without my gun.
你贡献很大
No, you were.
这一次你经受住了考验
All this time you've been taking off,
大家有目共睹
you earned it.
没你我们也走不到现在
We wouldn't be here without you.
这是大家共同的努力
It was all of us.
不 是在你的领导下
No, it was you first.
你要再带我们挺过这一回吗
You gonna help us figure this out?
我搞砸了太多次
I screwed up too many times.
你不得不替我照应 而我沉湎于悲痛
Those calls you got to make, I start down that road...
我差点害我儿子性情大变
I almost lost my boy-- who he was.
如果有别的需要 我可以挺身而出
Whatever else this place needs, I'm here for it.
我说过了 你经受住了考验
Like I said, you earned it.
无论如何 你能看出问题
But for what it's worth, you see mistakes.
麻烦来的时候
I see when the shit hits,
你也能拿着铁锹守在那儿
you're standing there with a shovel.
瑞克 达里尔
Rick! Daryl!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
声响太大把它们都引来了 这儿快不行了
The noise drew 'em out and now this part's starting to give.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
他们开始把死人搬出来
They just started taking out the dead.
我不知道谁死了
I don't need to know who yet.
我也不想知道
I don't want to.
很高兴你安全回来
I'm glad you came back safe.
太傻了
It was stupid.
我太傻了
I was so stupid.
我摔倒的时候 他们就该抛下我不管
When I fell on my ass, they should have just left me out there.
这是傻话
Now that's stupid.
我们在乎你
We care about you.
他们可能会受伤
They could have gotten hurt.
你在乎一个人时
When you care about people
受伤是在所难免的
hurt is kind of part of the package.
有孩子吗
Were there any kids?
寡妇和孤儿都有称呼
Got all these widows and orphans,
但要怎么称呼失去孩子的人
but what do you call someone who lost a child?
会有人给那类人起名字吗
You'd think someone would have given that a name.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
她常那样哭吗
Does she always cry like that?
我觉得她能感知人们的情绪
I think she senses people's moods.
别
Don't.
我们应该远离彼此
We're supposed to stay away from each other.
你们看到这个了吗
Are you seeing this?
有人在喂行尸吗
Is someone feeding these things?
-当心 -快顶住这边的栅栏
- Heads up. - This part of the fence, now!
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
快倒了 快倒了
It's gonna give! It's gonna give!
所有人退后 快点 退后
Everybody back! Come on, back, now.
栅栏继续往里凹陷的话
Fence keeps bending in like that,
行尸会闯进来的
those walkers are coming over it.
达里尔 把车开过来
Daryl, get the truck.
我知道该怎么办
I know what to do.
帕特里克是不是天主教♥徒♥
You know if Patrick was Catholic?
他说他是无神论者
He said he was a practicing atheist.
你告诉你♥爸♥昨天图书馆的事了吗
Did you tell your dad what you saw in the library yesterday?
没
Nope.
你会告诉他吗
Are you going to tell him?
我必须教那些孩子们如何生存
I have to keep teaching those kids to survive.
你懂的
You know that.
你告诉他们父母了吗
Did you tell their parents?
没有
No.
你会告诉他们吗
Are you gonna tell them?
如果我说了 这事过后他们也许会理解
If I do, maybe after this they'll understand.
但他们也许不会 我不想这个冒险
But maybe they won't. I don't want to take that risk.
那是你们之间的问题
That's between you and them.
不
No.
这是我们之间的问题
It's between you and me.
如果你告诉你♥爸♥ 他就会告诉家长
If you tell your dad, he'll tell them.
如我所说 他们也许会理解 也许不会
And like I said, maybe they'll understand, maybe they won't.
我不想对我爸撒谎
I don't want to lie to my dad.
我没让你撒谎
I'm not asking you to lie.
我让你别告诉他
I'm asking you not to say anything.
? Lying in my bed at night ?
? 夜卧床榻 ?
? I don't wanna grow up ?
? 不愿长大 ?
? Nothin' ever seems to turn out right ?
? 事事与愿违 ?
? I don't wanna grow up ?
? 我不愿长大 ?
? How do you move in a world of fog ?
? 世间充满迷雾 ?
? That's always changing things ?
? 一切变幻莫测 ?
? Makes me wish that I could be a dog ?
? 宁为犬 勿为人 ?
? When I see the price that you pay ?
? 物是人已非 ?
? I don't wanna grow up ?
? 我不愿长大 ?
? Nothin' ever seems to go that way ?
? 事事与愿违 ?
? I don't want to grow up ?
? 我不愿长大 ?
? Only thing to live for is today ?
? 活在当下... ?
这摇篮曲真不错
Some lullaby.
我给她唱我喜欢的歌♥
I just sing her what I like.
总比给她唱
Figure it's better than ashes
吓人的歌♥谣要好些
or cradles falling out of trees.
-糟糕 你能抱会儿她吗 -贝丝 不
- Oh, shoot. Can you hold her a second? - Beth. Beth!
-拜托了 我满身都是萝卜渣 -不
- Please, I'm covered in carrots. - No.
谢谢
Thanks.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始吧
Let's go.
走
Go!
好了 停
All right! Hold up!
好了 走
All right, go. Go.
丽兹 它们是行尸
Lizzie, those are walkers.
"尼克"是只行尸
Nick was a walker.
别为行尸死而难过
You don't feel bad about that walker dying.
要为你♥爸♥爸难过
You feel bad about your dad.
你爱他 但他走了
You loved him and he's gone.
是啊
Yeah.
好了
There.
我没空
Not this time.
你觉得是猪感染了他们吗
Think the pigs made them sick?
也许是我们感染了猪
Or we made the pigs sick.
我们应该离朱迪远点
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表