多谢 不过我喜欢女人
Yeah, I like girls.
我看出来了
I'm well aware of that.
如果你们在里面遇到麻烦
Say you get into trouble in there.
转身往回走
You turn around.
我们循原路折回到第一条路
We're doubling back to the first road we crossed.
或许在我们找到车之前 你们能赶上我们
Maybe you find us before we find the right ride.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你现在的心情
I know what you're going through.
在这一切开始之后
After this all started,
在我意识到自己再也见不到亲人
after I realized I'd never see my family,
和朋友之后
my friends again,
我麻木了
I was numb.
日复一日 茫然无措
All day long, just numb.
我只想说 我懂你的感受
I'm just saying I get it.
当布莱恩宣称他想要接管监狱时
When Brian told us he wanted to take over the prison,
我就知道不太对劲
I knew it sounded bad.
我找到我女友的时候 她已经死了
When I found my girlfriend, she was dead.
我的外甥女
My niece.
我姐姐
My sister,
她被团团围住 遭到了疯狂的袭击
she was surrounded, pounced on.
我目睹了一切
I saw it happen.
但这些与他对玛姬父亲做的事
But still, it wasn't as bad as seeing
比起来微不足道
what he did to Maggie's father.
当时我就醒悟了
Because that's when I knew.
刀落下的那一刻
That second the sword--
我想大喊不要 但于事无补
I wanted to scream "No," But it just happened.
布莱恩说我们可能要杀人
Brian said we might have to kill people.
我是第一个主动加入的
I was the first to jump in.
我以为只是"可能"而已
I was just hanging on the "Might."
这里没有行尸
They ain't here.
很久没来过人了
Nobody's been here for a while.
最后来的人把汽油都带走了
Whoever was, they got all the gas.
没关系
That don't matter.
我们越来越近了 我能感觉到
We're getting closer. I can feel it.
我要了
Claimed.
我要了
Claimed.
我要了
Claimed.
我要了
Claimed.
我要了
Claimed.
血还是湿的
The blood is still wet.
一定是今天才发生的
This had to have happened today.
拿着
Hold this.
格伦 你干什么
Glenn. What are you doing?
-她不在里面 -什么
- She's not one of them. - What?
地上没有血
There's no bodies on the ground.
这说明玛姬过去了
That means Maggie made it through.
她过去了
She made it through.
我们必须干掉它们
We have to get rid of them.
-没有足够的弹♥药♥了 -那就冲过去
- We don't have enough ammo. - Then we'll push through.
我们必须走其他的路
We have to find another way.
你保护他
You got him?
我搞定它
I got her.
得把这车发动起来
Gonna need to air this baby out.
很好 这样我们就有时间找回原路了
Good, it'll give us some time to figure out how to get back on track.
别伤害我妈妈
-别别 -我是导航员
- Yo, no, no. - I'm the navigator.
那就学着导航啊
Then learn to navigate.
记得汤普森吗
Remember Thompson?
我正式要求你对我当面道歉
I'm formally requesting a straight up do-over on that one.
我带领大家
I guided us here from Houston
从休斯顿平安抵达乔治亚北部
to northern Georgia without incident.
我看并非完全"平安"吧
I wouldn't say without incident.
只出了小意外
Minimal incident.
至少路线没错
Navigation-wise, at least.
拜托了
Please?
如果由你来导航
I cannot abide a reality
那让我这个带领大家历经险阻
where you are the chosen navigator over a son of the South
成功走过现实与虚幻之旅的
who has successfully negotiated the travails
南方之子颜面何在
and vagaries of journeys both real and virtual.
好吧
All right.
我们去北方 清楚了吗
We're going north. Got it?
塔拉 怎么回事 怎么回事
Tara. What is it? What is it?
我不能...
I can't--
起来 起来
Get up, get up, get up.
这里左转
Turn left up here.
才短短五分钟
This is the third left turn
你就让我左转了三次
you've made me make in the last five minutes.
-你迷路了 -我没有
- You're lost. - I'm not.
左转
Turn left.
如果你迷路了 就说出来
If you're lost, please just tell me.
汽油可经不起你这样自负地折腾
The gas in this tank is worth more than your ego.
如果你想谈油耗 我们应该...
If you want to talk fuel efficiency, we could talk--
我们不能关上车窗
We are not rolling up the windows.
-里面一股腐臭味 -停车
- It smells like a damn carcass in here. - Stop the van.
为什么停车
Why are we stopping?
骗子[西语]
Mentirosa.
你是个骗子
Ugh, liar!
不是
Nope.
这不就是你的计划吗
This wasn't your plan?
不然你为什么坚持导航
Why you insisted on navigating?
还让他睡觉
Why you told him to go to sleep?
不 我不是说我没骗人
Nope. I never claimed otherwise.
这样吧 你为之前的诽谤道歉
Now how about you apologize for the slander
我们就算扯平了
and we call it square?
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有毛病吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
如果格伦和塔拉还活着 中途无停顿
If Glenn and Tara were still alive and there were no significant delays
且保持每小时约3英里的速度行进
and they continued traveling at approximately three miles per hour
我已在脑中精确推算过
and I timed it correctly in my head,
他们应该在这儿附近
they might be somewhere around here.
他们两个并非当务之急
Those two are not the priority.
当务之急是将你送到华府
The only priority is getting you to Washington.
等我拯救世界之后
After I save the world,
我不能带着愧疚活下去
I still have to live with myself.
我决不丢下他们
I'm not leaving them behind.
他♥娘♥的♥
Oh! Son of a bitch!
我们为什么停下
Why the hell are we stopped?
如果他们从隧♥道♥出来了
If they made it out of that tunnel,
应该会在这附近
they'd be somewhere around here.
你逗我玩呢 是吧
You're kidding me, right?
你怎么回事
What's your problem?
-我怎么回事 -开车的是你
- My problem? - You're the one in the driver's seat.
你踩的刹车
You're the one who put your damn foot on the brake.
是他让我停车的
He told me to stop.
那也不能停车 绝对不能
You don't stop! You never stop!
-我知道规矩 -如果你知道规矩
- I know the rules. - If you know the rules,
规矩就是绝不停车
the rule is never stop!
-如果停下来 -伙计们
- When you stop... - Guys!
-伙计们 -干嘛
- Guys! - What?
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
老天
Christ.
交出来
Give it here.
后退
You step back.
我的半只兔子装在包里 现在没了
My half was in the bag. Now it's gone.
除了你 这里没人
Now ain't nobody around here
会对半只兔子感兴趣
interested in no half a damn cottontail except you.
不是吗
Ain't that right?
只有你还一直惦记着这点破事
You're the only one still thinking about that crap.
-把你的包倒空 -我说了后退
- Empty your bag. - I said step back.
你拿他的兔子了吗 达里尔
Did you take his rabbit, Daryl?
给我说实话
Just tell me the truth.
我什么也没拿
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表