Made sure she doesn't have any knives,
或任何武器
anything like that.
她有一个装满老鼠的鞋盒
She has a shoe box full of mice.
我问她 是不是她在监狱给行尸喂食
I asked her if she was the one feeding the walkers at the prison.
就是她
That was her.
还有在墓地
And at the tombs,
我们找到的那只兔子
we found this rabbit
被扯得四分五裂 钉在木板上
pulled apart and nailed to a board.
也是她干的
That was her, too.
她说只是为了取乐
Said she was just having fun.
我想着
I was thinking,
也许是她杀死了凯伦和大卫
maybe she killed Karen and David.
但我不知道她怎么能把他们拖走
But I don't know how she could drag them away.
她会让他们变行尸的
She would have let them turn.
不是她杀的
It wasn't her.
我们能做什么
So what do we do?
我可以跟她离开
I could leave with her.
什么
What?
我们不能跟她和朱迪斯睡在同一屋檐下
We can't sleep with her and Judith under the same roof.
你撑不下去的 靠自己不行
You wouldn't make it. Not on your own.
她不能跟着其他人
She can't be around other people.
也许我们可以试着帮她
Maybe we could try to help her.
让她想明白
Talk her back somehow.
她就是这样的孩子
This is how she is.
已经定型了
It was already there.
我没料到
I didn't see it.
-你怎么可能料到 -我该料到的
- How could you? - I should have seen it.
还是我们走吧
So maybe we go.
我和朱迪斯
Me and Judith.
你也撑不下去的
You won't make it either.
不能让她跟着其他人
She can't be around other people.
你应该摘些野花
You should pick some wildflowers for Mica
等米卡醒来后送给她
to give her when she comes back.
好 她会喜欢的
Yeah, she'd love that.
火还在烧
The fire's still burning.
不
No.
烟是白的
The smoke's white.
已经灭了
It's out.
你什么都知道 女士
You know everything, ma'am.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了
What is it?
你生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
你是想跟我说这个吗
Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?
很抱歉我用枪指着你
I'm sorry I pointed my gun at you.
我只想让你等等
I just needed you to wait.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你生我气了
You're mad at me.
我爱你 丽兹
I love you, Lizzie.
一切自有天意
And everything works out the way it's supposed to.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
求求你别生我的气 我错了
Please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry.
看着花吧 丽兹
You just-- just look at the flowers, Lizzie.
看着花
Just look at the flowers.
丽兹的父亲死时 卡萝尔对她说过同样的话
看着花就好
Just-- just look at the flowers.
我杀了凯伦和大卫
I killed Karen and David.
我必须阻止疫病扩散
I had to stop the illness from breaking out.
我必须救其他人
I had to stop other people from dying.
不是丽兹
It wasn't Lizzie.
不是陌生人
It wasn't a stranger.
泰尔西 是我♥干♥的
Tyreese, it was me.
你要动手就动手吧
You do what you have to do.
你杀她时她知道吗
Did she know what was happening?
她害怕吗
Was she scared?
下手利落吗
It was quick?
是的
Yes.
你随便处置我吧
Do what you have to do.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我永远不会忘记
I'm never gonna forget.
这事发生了
It happened.
你下的手
You did it.
你能感受到
You feel it.
我知道你能
I know you do.
这变成了你的一部分
It's a part of you now.
也是我的一部分
Me, too.
但我原谅你
But I forgive you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不必留下
We don't need to stay.
我们不能留下
We can't stay.
我不怕杀行尸
I'm not afraid to kill.
我只是内心害怕
I'm just afraid.
你不能害怕
You can't be.
如何做到呢
How?
去攻克它
You fight...
战胜它
and fight it.
别放弃
You don't give up.
然后某天
And then one day,
你就变了
you just change.
我们都会变
We all change.
丽兹不小心把卡萝尔叫"妈妈"后 卡萝尔对她说的话
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表