剂量不太好定 但是考虑到拖延的时间太长
Dosage will be tricky but considering the time we lost...
你们怎么样
How'd you do?
输液袋 输液管 夹子 连接头都有了
Bags, tubes, clamps, connectors.
-单子上的都有了 -你们这边呢
- Everything on the list. - What about y'all?
都搞定了
Yeah, we got it all.
都好了
Yeah. We're good.
好的 走吧
All right, let's roll.
出口
前面
Up ahead.
门坏了关不上
Hey! Door's busted.
挡住
Oh. Hold up.
楼梯
这边
There.
-有多少 -看不出来
- How many? - I can't tell.
-我们可以干掉它们 -不要
- We can take 'em. - No!
它们被感染了 和监狱里一样
They're infected. Same as at the prison.
我们干掉它们 血溅满身 再吸进去
We fire at 'em, get their blood on us, breathe it in.
我们大老远来这不是为了被感染的
We didn't come all this way to get sick.
我们怎么知道它们是不是一样呢
How do we know the ones in there aren't any different?
-我们不知道 -总得想办法出去
- We don't. - Well, it's gotta change sometime.
准备好了吗
Ready?
动手
Do it!
快走
Come on.
太久了
It's been too long.
我们应该再给他点时间
We should give him a couple more.
他也许没事
He might be fine.
真的有可能
He really might be.
但是已不重要了
But it doesn't matter...
因为他现在不在这 而我们得走了
because he's not here... and we have to go.
可惜了一块好表
It was a nice watch.
-退后 -没有出口
- Back. - Don't have an exit.
我们打一个出来
Then we make one.
躲开
Get down!
-快点 快走 -跳到下面的走道上
- Come on, move it! - Jump down to the walkway below.
-它们过来了 -快走 快
- They're here! - Let's go! Go, go. Move.
鲍勃 放手
Bob, let it go.
别管了 老兄
Let it go, man.
放手吧
Just let it go.
别要那个包了 老兄
Let go of the bag, man.
你的包里没有药
You got no meds in your bag?
只有这个吗
Just this?
那天你应该直接走开
You should have kept walking that day.
不要
Don't.
就这样吧 达里尔
Just let it go, Daryl.
他做出了自己的选择
The man's made his choice.
你无法改变
Nothing you can do about it.
就这样吧
Just gotta let it go.
我不想伤害谁
I didn't want to hurt nobody.
只是为了排解那可怕的寂静
It was just for when it gets quiet.
把药拿回去之前 你要胆敢喝一口
Take one sip. When those meds get in our people,
我会打得你满地找牙
I will beat your ass into the ground.
听见了吗
You hear me?
他们也许能活下来
They might have lived.
凯伦和大卫 他们也许能活下来
Karen and David, they might have lived,
现在他们死了
and now they're dead.
你不能决定他人生死
That wasn't your decision to make.
如果泰尔西发现了
When Tyreese finds out...
他会杀了你
he'll kill you.
他差点都把我杀了
He damn near killed me over nothing.
我能应付泰尔西
I can handle Tyreese.
如果其他人知道了
When the others find out,
他们不会让你留下的
they won't want you there.
就算他们没能回来
And if they don't make it back,
就算大家都因疫病而死 只剩下我们俩
if everybody dies of this thing and it's just the two of us,
还有我的孩子 朱迪思和卡尔
with Judith and Carl-- with my children...
我也不会让你留下
I won't have you there.
瑞克 是我啊
Rick, it's me.
别人不需要知道的
No one else has to know.
我以为你不会再替大家做决定了
I thought you were done making decisions for everyone.
我这是为了自己
I'm making this decision for me.
我本可以假装一切都会好转
I could have pretended that everything was gonna be fine.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我出手了 我挺身而出
I did something. I stepped up.
我必须这么做
I had to do something.
不 你不必
No, you didn't.
我绝不会留下丽兹和米卡...
If you think I'm going anywhere without Lizzie and Mica--
你想让她们离开 跟你一起走吗
If you want them to leave, to go out there with you?
丽兹病了 米卡才十岁
Lizzie's sick. Mica is 10 years old.
她不行的
She can't.
我们会保护她们
We'll keep them safe.
你已经不再是那个害怕孤独的女人了 不再是了
You're not that woman who was too scared to be alone, not anymore.
你可以重新开始 找到其他人
You're gonna start over, find others,
不知道你过去的人
people who don't know,
你能在外面生存下去
and you're gonna survive out here.
你能的
You will.
也许吧
Maybe.
我本来准备走100号♥高速路
That's where I was traveling, Highway 100.
去那里需要花七小时
Then it will take about seven hours to get there.
我们需要更多汽油
We're gonna need more gas.
但我们会到的
But we'll get there.
-我们走100号♥高速 -听到了
- Taking Highway 100. - I heard.
你之前的话没错
You were right, what you said before.
我的确找不到他了
About the trail going cold.
我不用再出去了
I don't need to go out anymore.
很好
Good.
拿上吧
Take it.
爱德在我们结婚一周年时给我的
Ed gave this to me on our first anniversary.
拜托了
Please.
我早就该送人了
I should have given it away a long time ago.
? It was a close call ?
? Sitting in the back of the room ?
? with a ball I had thrown at you ?
? And you didn't know ?
? Close in on my black eye ?
? I feel safe at times ?
? Certain emblems ?
? Tell me it's time ?
? Cerpents in my mind ?
? Looking for your ?
? crimes ?
? Everything changes ?
? I don't want mine ?
? this time ?
? Everything changes ?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表