那些头又是怎么回事
What about those heads?
那些头的主人惹错了对象
Belonged to the guys who did the wrong thing to the wrong man.
我们还是别细想这事了
Probably best not to think too much about it.
你最好听独眼老布的话 皮特
Better listen to One Eye Bri, Pete.
我永远也分不清他是在使眼色还是在眨眼
I can never tell if he's winking or blinking.
但你知道如何控制的 是吧 老布
But you know how to regulate, don't you, Bri?
他一直是这样吗 马丁内斯
He was always like this, Martinez?
是啊 喜怒不形于色
Oh, yeah. Ice in the veins.
你应该看看他当年风光的样子
You should have seen him back in the day.
你们大伙儿呢
What about you fellas, huh?
在这巨变发生前你是做什么的
What did you do before it all changed?
我是
I was...
我是个冰淇淋车司机
I was an ice cream truck driver.
之后我鸟枪换炮
Till I upgraded my life
成为了一个坦克驾驶员
and I became a tank operator
为美国陆军服务
for the US Army.
当一切变糟之后
Then when everything went tits up,
我离开了军队 开走了坦克
I got the hell out and took my ride with me.
假如你有一辆坦克的话
End of the world don't mean shit
世界末日就不算什么屁事了
when you got a tank.
我也是陆军
I was Army, too.
驻扎在本宁堡
Stationed out of Fort Benning.
灾难降临后我还在那待了一阵子
Stayed for a while after it all started.
这就是我家皮特
That's my Pete.
他太忠心了 不愿离开
He's too loyal to bounce.
你呢 布莱恩
What about you, Brian?
当时你在做什么
What did you do when it all went bad?
生存
I survived.
等等 你父亲是天主教神父
Wait, your father was a Catholic priest?
没错
That's right.
所以神父当了爹吗
So the father became a daddy?
的确给教堂带来了一些麻烦
It caused some problems with the Church a little bit.
这些故事布莱恩以前都听过
This is all stuff Brian's heard before.
我们在一起待过很长时间
We spent a lot of time out there together.
你们在这里做得很好 我是说这个营地
You've done all right here. I mean this camp.
这是一切发生之后我第一次有安全感
It's the first time I've felt safe since all this started.
我跟布莱恩之前待的地方挺不错
The place Brian and I lived before kind of worked.
我想让这里也一样
I guess I wanted that again.
听起来你们的旧营地非常好
Sounds like your old camp was pretty sweet.
你们有围墙 对吗
You guys had walls, right?
没错 那是
Yeah. Yeah, it was...
那是个好地方
it was a good place.
这里也是个好地方 对吗
This place is good, too, right?
你知道的
You know it.
希望有一天我能听听详情
I want to hear all about it someday.
布莱恩一个字都不肯说
Brian won't say a word.
过去的事就让它过去吧
I say leave the past in the past.
好吧 很久以来第一次
Well, for the first time in a long time,
-我醉成一坨屎了 -塔拉
- I'm shitfaced. - Tara.
抱歉 梅根 别说那个词 好吗
Sorry. Megan, don't say that, okay?
-你想走了吗 -好
- You want to get out of here? - Yeah.
谢谢款待 尤其谢谢你们的啤酒
Thanks for the dinner. Double thanks for the suds.
好 再见
Yeah. Boom. There you go.
-注意安全 -好
- Be safe. - Yep.
我想我也该走了
I think, um-- I think I'm gonna go.
你确定吗 我还有不少臭啤酒呢
You sure? I got a couple of skunky beers left.
我没事 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
布莱恩 屋顶又漏了
Brian, the roof's leaking again.
你去修修吧 伙计
You should fix that, man.
我会的
I'll do that.
回见 小娃娃
Later, muneca.
差点忘了 有个惊喜给你
Almost forgot. Got a surprise for you.
我靠
Aw, damn it.
再给我递一个
Hand me another one.
你知道他死了 对吗
You know he's dead, right?
香珀特
Shumpert?
伍德伯里之后他就不一样了
He was never the same after Woodbury.
他变得不顾死活
Yeah. He got reckless.
行尸在那边咬掉了他一块肉
Biter took a piece of him right over there.
我发誓 他都没想要躲开
I swear, he didn't try to get out of the way.
我亲手杀了他
I put him down myself.
就在那边
Right over there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有些事情你永远无法回头
There's some things you just can't come back from.
它们变成了你的一部分
They become a part of who you are.
不管你是否能够接受
Either you live with them or you don't.
看起来你接受的挺好
Well, you seem to be living with them pretty well.
你也一样
So are you.
那家人真是让你变了
That family, they brought you back.
你很幸运 我不能
You're lucky. I couldn't--
我不能再那么做了 不能冒那个险
I couldn't do that again. Couldn't risk it.
想到可能失去她们 我就无法安眠
Couldn't sleep at night knowing I was gonna lose them.
我不会失去她们的
I'm not gonna lose them.
是啊
Yeah.
你不认为你能保护营地的安全吗
What, you don't think you can keep this place safe?
我会尽力
I'll try.
希望我们能尽量做好准备
Hopefully we'll be prepared for whatever comes.
现在你来了
Now you're here,
也许我们可以分享权力
maybe we can share the crown a little.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
早知道我就学学高尔夫了
I should have taken some golf lessons before the-
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do it!
我不想 我不想
I don't want it! I don't want it!
听见了吗 我也不想 该死的
You hear me? I don't want it, damn it!
我不想这么做
I don't want it.
我不想这么做
I don't want it.
布莱恩 我们回来了
Brian, we're home!
梅根 他睡觉呢
Megan, he's sleeping.
布莱恩
Brian?
你在发抖
You're shaking.
怎么了
What is it?
做了个噩梦 没什么
I just had a bad dream, that's all.
什么样的噩梦
What was it?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
大家听着
Listen up!
今天早上 我们在坑里
We found what was left of Martinez
找到了马丁内斯的残骸
in a pit this morning.
貌似他当时在打高尔夫
Looks like he was hitting some golf balls,
他喝多了
he got drunk,
然后掉进了坑里
he fell in.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
我将接管营地
I'm taking leadership of the camp.
-不 不 -等一下 都等等
- No. No. - Hold on now. Hold on now!
我们应该投票才对
We should vote on who leads, right?
-是啊 -你没权利就这么接任
- Yeah. - You can't just take over.
-闭嘴 婊♥子♥ -你说什么
- Shut your mouth, you little bitch. - What?
冷静
Hey, calm down!
大家都冷静
Calm down, all of you.
我们现在
We need each other
更需要团结一致
now more than ever.
能熬过这一切的唯一办法
The only way we get through this, through any of this,
就是团结一致
is together.
现在的安排是暂时的
Now this is temporary.
未来几天内我们会想办法选举
We'll find some kind of way to do a vote in the next couple of days.
但现在 一切照旧
For now, it's business as usual.
行吗
Okay?
你们听见他说的了
You heard the man.
解散
Move!
拜托了
Please?
做好准备 我们去找补给
Gear up. We're going on a hunt.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表