剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
She's been through a lot.
她今天过得不容易
The other doctor said it was a screwup.
其他医生说她搞砸了
Was it?
是吗
Or maybe she wasn't trying as hard as she could?
也许她没有尽最大的努力呢
You bet your ass I'm gonna find out.
我一定会调查清楚的
Hey, give me a T-POD to stabilize her pelvis.
给我个外固定装置固定她的骨盆
How's it going?
怎么样了
It's good.
很好
Is it?
是吗
Yeah.
对
Tee, I want you to step down and let me finish this.
T 拜托你去休息吧 我来接手
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
You are not fine. You are not yourself.
你不是没事 你很不正常
I've seen you like this before.
我以前见过你这样
Tee, please.
T 拜托
Let me help you.
让我帮帮你
Do it for me.
就当为了我
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
I should go check on Topher.
我去看看陶福怎么样了
Yeah. That's a good idea.
好主意
I'll be up soon.
我一会就上去
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, he's fine. He just, uh...
他没事 只是...
he needed to take a break, that's all.
就是需要休息一会
Finally, someone got through to him.
终于有人劝成功了
Oh, just so you know,
就告诉你一声
that detective's on a rampage about what happened, Jordan.
那个探长特别生气 乔丹
It's not a priority right now.
现在没空考虑他
Oh, it will be.
但总得考虑的
I need to protect you on this one.
关于这件事我会保护好你的
Gonna set you up with our lawyer.
我会安排你见院方律师
This isn't going away.
这事儿绝对没完
Is that a fairy?
这是小仙女吗
We get a name on this patient?
这位患者叫什么
I don't know. Ask Drew.
我不知道 问德鲁
Landry?
兰德丽
Earlier this evening, you were talking to a man
今晚早些时候 你说有个男人
who mentioned something about a tattoo on someone's wrist.
提到某人手腕上有个纹身
That was Max Leonard.
是马克斯·伦纳德
We already found his wife Susan.
我们已经找到他妻子苏珊了
She's in 3. I had to do an escharotomy on her.
在创伤三室 我当时给她做了焦痂切除
She's not gonna make it.
她挺不过去了
I just broke the news to her husband.
我刚刚通知她丈夫了
Jordan is working on someone
乔丹正在治疗的患者
who has a green fairy tattoo on her wrist.
手腕上有个绿仙女纹身
What?
什么
I don't understand. There was a name tag.
我想不通 当时她有胸牌的
Yeah. I-I found it. It was in her jacket.
是啊 我在她外套里找到的
Well, maybe she borrowed the jacket. I don't know.
也许外套是借来的 这可说不准
Mr. Leonard?
伦纳德先生
Do you have a picture of your wife?
你有你妻子的照片吗
What? Why?
什么 怎么了
On your phone or something?
你手♥机♥什么的 里面有吗
I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思
Why would you want a picture?
你为什么要照片
I have to show you something.
我得带你去看看
Oh, my God!
天啊
Susan!
苏珊
I-I thought you were...
我以为你...
But you're okay!
但你没事
You're okay.
你没事
Oh! Oh, my God!
谢天谢地
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
Unbelievable, huh?
难以置信吧
But then, uh, who's that poor woman who was burned?
那么 那位烧伤的可怜女人又是谁
And who does she belong to?
她又是谁的亲属
Krista, let's see if we can match her
克丽丝塔 我们去看看她
to any of the other reports.
是否和其他记录吻合
Ah. Dr. Clodfelter.
克洛菲尔特医生
You're up early.
怎么起这么早呀
Yes. Yes, yes, I have a minute.
有 有 我有空
Tee!
T
Why didn't you --
你为什么不...
Tee! Tee!
T T
Why?
为什么
Finally.
终于
I thought I would never...
我以为我永远都...
What is it?
怎么了
You okay?
你没事吧
I can't...
我不能...
I-I-I can't breathe.
我喘不过气来
Uh, nurse! Dr. Clemmens right now!
护士 快叫克莱门斯医生
Uh, give me T.C. Give me Jordan. Anybody, okay?
快叫TC或者乔丹 随便哪位
Right away, doctor. I'll go page him.
这就去 我去呼叫
His blood pressure's dropping.
血压正在下降
We have to stop the bleeding.
我们得阻止出血
More suction, please.
再吸
What happened? Epidural hematoma.
怎么了 硬膜外血肿
Bullet must've ricocheted off spine,
子弹肯定反弹伤到了脊椎
and blood is compressing his spinal cord.
现在血液正压♥迫♥他的脊髓
If we don't relieve the bleeding,
如果不及时清除血肿
He could become paralyzed or worse.
他就会瘫痪 甚至更糟
He can't die.
他不能死
We need to evacuate all of this blood here.
我们得排空这里所有的出血
Gotcha.
明白
He can't die.
他不能死
T.C., you okay?
TC 你没事吧
Tee, save me.
T 救我
Thad, you gotta stay with me, man.
萨德 保持清醒
We gotta stop the bleeding.
我们得先止血
You gotta stop the bleeding! Kenny!
你必须先止血 肯尼
Get him outta here!
把他拖出去
We can't leave him!
我们不能丢下他
T.C.! Tee!
TC T
Get him outta here!
快把他拖出去
T.C., stop.
TC 别这样
It's all right. Calm down.
没事的 冷静下
Calm down! It's all right.
冷静下 没事的
Get off me! It's us!
放开我 是我们
Jordan, step in.
乔丹 进来
I need you to assist. Don't leave me!
我需要你的协助 别丢下我
Let's get him out of here. It's cool, t.C.
把他带走 没事的 TC
Jordan!
乔丹
Guy's a frickin' nut job,
他已经疯了
and he's gonna drag you and everyone else here down with him
你要小心 不然他会把你连同所有人
if you're not careful.
都拖下水
Let's just focus on saving Topher right now, okay?
现在先全力以赴救陶福 好吗
I just checked on Topher.
我刚看过陶福了
No news yet.
还没消息
And then they told me about the whole thing with T.C.
他们把TC的事也跟我说了
Were you there?
你当时在吗
What? T.C.
什么 TC
Do you know if he's okay?
他没事吧
I-I...I don't know.
我...不知道
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
I just got a call from, um, Dr. Clodfelter.
我刚接到了克洛菲尔特医生的电♥话♥
The eye surgeon.
眼科医生
So what did he say?
他怎么说
It's a little more complicated than we thought.
比我当初想的更复杂一些
I, uh...
我...
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表