剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Either he took her on a date there once,
要么他俩去餐馆约会过
or she works there.
要么姑娘在餐馆工作
I'm hoping it's the latter. Can you --
我希望是后者 你能...
Call all the 24-hour diners in the area?
给附近的全天候餐馆都打电♥话♥吗
I'll help. How many can there be?
我会帮你的 能有几家啊
Get T.C.
去叫TC
T.C.!
TC
What happened?
怎么了
He was fine, then all of a sudden
他本来好好的 突然之间
his vitals started going crazy.
生命体征就不稳定了
Maybe it's another embolus to the lung.
也许又是一个肺栓塞
No, I got rid of all the shrapnel.
不会 我把弹片都取出来了
Must be something else.
肯定还有别的问题
Push 150 milligrams amiodarone.
推150毫克胺碘酮
On it.
好的
No, wait. It's too late. Look at his blood pressure.
不 等等 太迟了 看他的血压
Clear.
离手
Back in a sinus rhythm.
恢复窦性心律
Pressure's up to 105.
血压升到105
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事
I have no idea.
我不知道
She's probably not going to wake up
她可能一时半会儿
for another hour or so, doctor.
醒不过来的 医生
That's all right.
没关系
I'll just sit with her until she does.
我就坐著陪她 等她醒过来就好
Okay, so we need a stat chest C.T.
好吧 立刻做个胸部CT
and add on a tox panel.
再加个毒理学筛查
Right away. Thank you.
马上就来 谢谢
That was close. So...
好险 那么
what did you learn before he started to code?
在他心脏骤停之前 你问到什么了
Looks like a mania-induced fugue state.
看起来像是躁狂引起的神游状态
Based on the retrograde amnesia,
根据逆行性遗忘
his aggressive behavior towards the reenactors --
他对模拟玩家的攻击行为...
So this case is even more complicated.
就是说 这个病例更加复杂了
For now. It's a tricky condition.
现在看来是的 这是个棘手的情况
It could be caused by any number of things.
可能是由多种原因引起的
Could last for hours or even months.
可能持续几小时 甚至几个月
We need to find out who he is.
我们得搞清楚他是谁
And I know that doesn't help Jordan.
我知道这对乔丹不利
If he does have family that could sue --
如果他真的有家属能代他起诉...
No, trust me, Jordan cares more about this guy living
不 相信我 比起她自己遇到的麻烦事
than any trouble she's in.
乔丹更关心这个人能不能活下来
But if they try to can her for it, I'll quit.
但要是他们因为这让她坐牢 我就辞职
That will get the board's attention.
那肯定能分散董事会的注意力
You'd really quit?
你真的会辞职吗
That's very loyal.
真够义气
I'm gonna go check on the labs,
我再去看一下检验结果
see if there's anything I missed.
看看有没有漏掉什么
What up, Tony?
怎么样啊 托尼
Hey, Dr. Topher.
陶福医生
We got a great special tonight.
我们今晚有超赞的特别供应
Check it out.
看看
I see what you did there.
看到了
You want my advice on your vasectomy?
要我给你点关于做结扎的建议吗
Yeah, I was just too shy to ask.
好啊 我只是不好意思问而已
Just a burger and fries, Tony. Let's go.
就要汉堡和薯条 托尼 快点
Hey, Topher.
陶福
Is your crappy night still going crappy?
你的疯狂夜班还是很疯狂吗
Man, you sure do know what to say to a girl
伙计 你肯定知道该怎么跟姑娘说话
to cheer her up, you know that?
来逗她开心的吧 你知道的吧
Ah, it's a gift.
我天生就会
Yeah. OK.
好吧
Now, you know, uh,
你应该知道
when the lawyers ask you if you'd do it again,
当律师问你还会不会这么做的时候
the answer is "No," Right?
答案是「不会」 对吧
Yeah.
是的
I probably could have handled that better.
我本应该把这件事处理得更好的
Dr. Topher.
陶福医生
Hey, can I get a coffee?
请来杯咖啡
Yeah, you got it.
好的 就来
I thought you might want to know,
我觉得你可能会想知道
I declared John Doe incompetent.
我把无名氏诊断为无自主能力了
Wasn't rocket science.
没事
I needed to examine him, Jordan.
我必须先给他做检查 乔丹
Yeah. Ok.
好啊 做呗
You wouldn't rubber-stamp any diagnosis I gave
你不能对我给的诊断看都不看
without checking.
就照单全收
Look, I know I didn't handle this whole thing
听著 我知道我在我和TC这整件事上
with T.C. very well.
都没有处理得很好
I should have said something to you.
我早应该跟你说的
Yeah, you probably should have,
对啊 你大概是早就该说
considering that you had at least 72 chances to tell me
因为你至少有72次机会可以告诉我
that you were sleeping with my ex.
你正和我的前任在一起
You could have told me before
你也可以早在
I set you up on that blind date,
我给你安排相亲之前告诉我
which, in retrospect, is totally bizarre that you went.
回想起来 你去了简直是个奇迹
I wanted to get to know you better.
我想多了解了解你
That's why I went.
所以我才去的
Anyway, T.C. and I aren't that serious.
不管怎么说 我和TC没那么认真
Landry, what you and T.C. do or don't do
兰德丽 你和TC要干嘛不干嘛
is really not my concern.
我真的不关心
Now you're being dishonest. Excuse me?
你这就不是真话了 你说什么
Come on, you work in a hospital with your ex-boyfriend.
拜托 你在医院里和你前男友共事
You actively pursued to manage his shift,
你主动要求管他在的那个班次
all while your current boyfriend lives in Dallas.
而且你现任男友还住在达拉斯
Yeah. That's where Scott works.
没错 斯科特就在那工作
Jordan, this is psych 101.
乔丹 这是心理咨♥询♥最简单的内容
You have no interest in really committing to Scott,
你完全不想把自己交付给斯科特
because you still have feelings for ex-boyfriend T.C.
因为你还喜欢你的前男友TC
T.C. isn't just an ex-boyfriend, okay?
TC不光是个前男友好吗
He isn't some guy
他又不是那种
that I dated for a little while and it just didn't work out.
我处了一阵觉得不合适的人
I understand. You have history.
我明白 你们有故事
You have no idea what we have.
你对我们一无所知
T.C. was a wreck when he came home.
TC从战场回来后身心俱疲
He wasn't the man that you see today.
那个时候的他根本不是你现在看到的样子
I left my job, my friends, everything,
我丢下我的工作 朋友 甚至一切
so that I could come here and help him out.
就为了能来到这里 就为了帮助他
I...stood by him through hell.
再困难我都陪著他
So, yeah, we have a history,
的确 我们有过曾经
and, yes, I have feelings for him.
我也仍然对他有感觉
Fries?
来点薯条吗
Mollie, you found John Doe's Christine?
莫莉 你找到无名氏说的克莉斯汀了吗
Topher!
陶福
This is my jam! This is my jam!
你看 这才是我的型
Doc?
医生
I'm here, Charlie.
查理 我在这儿
I...can't...g-go anymore.
我不能再往前走了
Hurts too much. Put me down.
太痛了 放我下来吧
Okay. Javy, put him down.
好的 哈维 我们把他放下来
Count of three. One...Two...Three.
数到三 一 二 三
Let me take a look.
我来看看
Hey, you're looking great, man.
小伙子 你看起来还不错
I'm telling you, you look spectacular.
你真的很棒
I'm serious. I give up.
我说真的 我放弃
I need you to keep fighting. You understand me?
你给我坚持住 明白吗
Keep fighting. You can do it, Charlie.
坚持住 你能行的查理
Okay. Up on the count of three.
好了 数到三 我们把他抬起来
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Charlie, You all right? Javy?
你还好吗查理 哈维
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表