剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Oh! Spurs tickets.
马刺队的门票
I already have courtside seats,
我已经有了场边座位
And I make way more than you, so you can't bribe me.
而且我赚得比你多 你没法贿赂我
But...
但是...
You know that hot new intern? Set me up with her.
你认识那个性感的新实习生吗 介绍给我
Krista?
克丽丝塔
Yeah.
对
She's way out of your league, man.
你可泡不到她 伙计
I mean, let's start small.
让我们来点简单的吧
How about I buy you a blowup doll?
我给你买♥♥个充气娃娃怎么样
Date with Krista or no lipo.
不跟克丽丝塔约会就休想做抽脂
Okay.
好吧
This is kind of weird,
这听起来很奇怪
but -- but I'm just gonna spit it out.
但我还是得说出来
I need you to go on a date with a plastic surgeon
我需要你跟一个整形医生约会
so he'll perform lipo on a M.R.I. tech
这样他就会给核磁共振技师做抽脂手术
who will then give Kara the M.R.I.
然后卡拉就能做核磁共振
to see if she has a tumor.
看看她到底有没有肿瘤
You have to be kidding me.
你一定是在逗我
I-I wish I was,
我也希望是
but I pretty much need to know right now
但我现在就得知道
if we're gonna get her in there.
我们能不能让她做核磁共振
Wow. I am so glad I went to medical school.
我真高兴我去念了医学院
Do you have a second?
你有时间吗
So I heard it got...
我听说当时
pretty hairy out there with the kid.
那个孩子的情况很危险
Yeah.
没错
You know, when I saw his neck like that...
当我看到他的脖子已经那样的时候...
I ever tell you about this, uh,
我从没跟你说过这事吧
this goofy soldier from Iowa
那个叫鲍勃·罗布奇的
named Bob Ropekee?
来自爱荷华的笨蛋大兵
No, I don't...
不 我没有...
No? I don't think you did, no.
没有吗 我觉得你没说过
He was in a humvee accident near Kandahar.
他在坎大哈附近遇到了车祸
Same injury as this boy.
跟这个男孩受了一样的伤
I had to operate on him.
我不得不给他做手术
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
You did a spinal decapitation surgery in a tent?
你在帐篷里做了一个脊柱离断手术
Wow, I'm impressed. Yeah?
真让我刮目相看 是吗
Yes, I am, very.
是的 相当敬佩
I really thought he was gonna make it.
我真的以为他能活下来的
I did.
真的
It was a hard letter to write to his parents.
给他的父母写信真的很艰难
'Cause I was -- I was the one driving the humvee.
因为我就是那个开车的人
Tee, I'm...
T 我...
I'm really sorry.
很抱歉听到这件事
No, I shouldn't have told you.
不 我不该告诉你的
Why?
为什么
You know, I...
我...
I told you enough stories when I got back.
我回来之后已经给你讲了很多故事
I don't need to tell you any more.
我没必要再给你讲了
You don't need to hear them.
你没必要听的
Look, Tee...
听著 T
I know we're not together anymore.
我知道我们已经不在一起了
But it doesn't mean
但那不意味著
that I've stopped caring about you.
我不再关心你了
Guys, we got a drunk driver, multiple M.V.A.
伙计们 来了个酒驾司机 多人受伤车祸
Five minutes out.
五分钟后到
Okay, I'll -- I'll be right there.
好的 我马上就到
All right, looks like I'm up.
好吧 看起来该我上了
Look, Tee, uh,
听著 T
about this whole Ragosa thing...
关于拉戈萨的事
Come on. Don't let it end this way.
拜托 别以这种方式结束好吗
You need to apologize, all right?
你得去道歉 好吗
It's the only way...
这是唯一的方法...
If you wanna stay.
如果你想留下来的话
M.V.A.'s coming in. Triage up.
多人受伤车祸 快点分组
Start two large bore I.V.s, wide open.
开两条大口径静脉通路
Type and cross for 10 units.
交叉配型 十个单位
We need 4 units of O-neg.
我们需要四个单位的O型血
This one is in bad shape.
这家伙情况可不乐观
This one's mine. Topher, you're with me.
这个我来管 陶福 你跟我一起
T.C., the boy's coding.
TC 那个男孩快不行了
Jordan, I need you with me. Drew, take the drunk driver.
乔丹跟我一起走 德鲁负责那个司机
Topher, take the victim.
陶福负责受害者
Krista, Paul!
克丽丝塔 保罗
This guy's a mess.
这家伙真是一团糟
Let's go, let's go. Recycle the pressure.
快点 快点 继续施压
Another 5-0 vicryl on a large needle.
再拿包5-0薇乔线 大号♥针头
BP's falling. 60 systolic.
血压下降 收缩压60
2 more units right now.
再拿两单位的血
Here you go. 2 units.
给 两单位的血
He's gonna code.
他即将休克
That's the brother of the boy T.C. brought in by helicopter.
那位是TC用直升机运来的那个孩子的哥哥
He was the one who was driving.
当时是他在开车
Poor thing is so upset.
真是太可怜了
Thanks. I'll talk to him.
多谢 我去和他谈谈
His mother's on the way.
他妈妈在来的路上
If his little brother doesn't recover,
如果他弟弟没有挺过来
he may never get over the guilt of this.
他会自责一辈子的
Unbelievable.
难以置信
This guy's got a .38 alcohol level,
此人血液酒精浓度0.38%
creams another car,
还撞烂了一辆车
and he only ends up with a black eye and a boo-boo neck.
居然只是撞了个熊猫眼 脖子轻伤
Get him to recovery.
带去康复室
Time of death -- 3:27.
死亡时间 凌晨3点27分
You did your best, doctor.
医生 你已经尽力了
Damn drunk drivers.
操♥他♥妈♥的酒驾司机
Is this the drunk driver? Yep.
酒驾就是他吗 是的
Sir?
先生
You with me?
听到我说话吗
Oh. Oh, so -- oh, so you know
你应该知道
that, um, this button in your hand controls
你手握的这个按钮可以
the morphine from this machine that's next to your bed.
调节你床边这台机器里的吗♥啡♥
It's to -- it's to help ease your pain.
这是帮你减轻疼痛的
Button.
按钮
Morphine.
吗♥啡♥
Pain.
疼死你
Tell them to prep the O.R. for the boy.
跟他们说为这孩子准备手术室
Yes, doctor.
好的 医生
What's going on here?
现在是什么状况
His bladder has emptied. He's lost control of his extremities.
膀胱已排空 四肢失去知觉
We need to get him to the O.R.
我们得赶在永久瘫痪前
before the paralysis is permanent.
为他做手术
The neurosurgeon isn't here yet. He's still stuck in Houston.
神经外科医生还困在休斯顿没法赶来
We can't wait. Just stay out of my way.
等不及了 离我远点
I don't have time to explain
我没时间给你解释
how this operation works to you.
怎么做这场手术
We have major liability here, Jordan.
医院是要承担主要责任的 乔丹
Has T.C. ever performed one of these before?
TC以前有做过手术吗
Yes, in Afghanistan.
有 在阿富汗
And?
然后呢
He did it.
他完成了
Excuse me.
失陪了
Matthew was my responsibility.
马修的事都怪我
I was supposed to protect him,
我应该保护他
And now I might have killed my little brother.
但现在我可能害死了我弟弟
Tommy, look at me.
汤米 看著我
Look at me.
看著我
Your brother is alive right now because of you.
因为你 你弟弟现在还活著
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表