剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Okay? Because I-I actually need your help.
其实我还要你帮忙呢
Um...I have these tags that I have to put on some patients.
我得给病人贴标签
Tells the doctors who they should treat first.
这样医生就知道该优先救治谁了
Think you can maybe help me with that?
你能帮我贴标签吗
Yeah? Okay.
行吗 好的
Uh, let's go get 'em. Let's go get 'em.
我们走吧 来
Interesting.
真有意思
I've never worked at a hospital
我从没见过哪个医院里
where the E.R. docs operate alongside surgeons.
急诊医生和外科医生一起做手术的
Yeah? Well, maybe you'll learn something new.
是吗 那你应该多见见世面了
Well, actually, I'm learning a lot.
说实话 我已经学到很多了
Good.
很好
T.C., I sent Heather up here ten minutes ago to get you.
TC 十分钟前我就叫海瑟上来叫你了
We are seriously short on attendings downstairs.
楼下现在紧缺主治医生
Watch that bleeder. Yeah, 4oh silk to me.
注意有出血 给我40丝线
I'll tie it off.
我来缝合
T.C.
TC
I know your patients mean a lot to you,
我知道你很看重病人
but I've got this. Seriously.
但我一个人能行 真的
And I need you in the E.R.
急诊室需要你
Topher's wife went into labor somewhere on the side of the road,
陶福的老婆开到半路临产了
and he took off about 10 minutes ago to get her.
大概十分钟前他跑出去救她了
Did he say where? No.
他说具体地点了吗 没有
Take that.
拿著
Tee, you can't go. All right?
T 你不能去找他
I don't like this situation either,
我也不喜欢现在这样
but like I said, we are seriously short on attendings.
但就像我说的 我们紧缺主治医生
Page me if you need me.
需要的话就呼叫我
I won't.
不会需要的
Set me up to close.
准备关胸
Damn it. It's not going through.
该死 打不通
The towers are probably overloaded.
信♥号♥♥塔可能超负荷了
Look, Topher and Janet will be okay.
陶福和珍妮特会没事的
Her labor took 12 hours the last time,
她上次分娩花了十二小时才生下来
so... hopefully she'll be back before her water even breaks.
所以没准她羊水还没破就能赶来
And we need you downstairs.
楼下缺了你不行
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Scott is an excellent surgeon.
斯科特是位优秀的外科医生
Yeah, he's good. I just don't like --
他是很棒 我只是不喜欢
Anybody telling you what to do?
不喜欢别人指挥你做事吗
Who does? But there's a pecking order,
谁喜欢呢 但这里等级分明
and if he comes here, you will have to learn to work together.
如果他来工作 你更该学会合作
"If" -- "If" he comes?
「如果」吗 「如果」他来
We haven't decided yet.
我们还没决定好
Uhhuh. Okay, okay, sure. What?
好吧 怎么了
Oh, it's just, uh...
只是
Ragosa wants him here. Scott seems to wanna be here.
拉戈萨想要他 斯科特看上去也想来
Just, uh, just wondering what the holdup is.
我只是不懂他还在犹豫什么
Grab a patient. We're getting backed up.
快接病人 人满为患了
Okay. Ernie, uh, you should probably eat a little something,
厄尼 你应该吃点东西
even if it's this crap.
哪怕只有这种垃圾
You can also play with my phone.
你还可以玩我的手♥机♥
I will check on you every 20 minutes,
我每隔二十分钟会来看看你
but I gotta get back, okay?
但我得回去了 好吗
So...Hey, up high.
来击个掌
What -- what is it?
怎么了
My shoulder hurts.
我肩膀疼
That's weird. It wasn't tender before, right?
真奇怪 之前不疼吧
Okay, uh, let's see.
让我看看
There's no bruising or anything.
也没有淤青之类的
Just that... itty bitty cut on your back.
只有背上的一点小擦伤
You cannot keep bothering people.
你不能再打扰别人了
I've had three different nurses tell me
已经有三个不同的护士
that you're looking for me. Well... it worked.
帮你找过我了 至少管用了
This is a hospital.
这里是医院
People have jobs to do so that other people don't die,
大家都在救死扶伤
and tonight is more swamped than most nights,
今晚还比平时更忙
so you have one minute to say what you need to say,
给你一分钟时间把话说完
and then you gotta leave.
然后就请你离开
Not loving the attitude, Mija.
我可不喜欢你这态度 闺女
Not loving the attitude at all.
一点也不喜欢
And I know that you just want money,
而我知道你就是来要钱的
so now you have 50 seconds.
你只剩五十秒了
Don't talk to me like that.
别这么跟我讲话
How much do you need?
你要多少
Just say it.
给个数
5k.
五千
What?
什么
I got in with the wrong people.
我交友不慎
You're always with the wrong people.
你什么时候交友慎过了
I don't have it.
我没那么多
And even if I did have it, I wouldn't give it to you.
就算我有 也不会给你
I'm done with you.
我和你没关系了
You are never done with your family.
你永远离不开家庭
I didn't say I was done with my family.
我不是说我和家里没关系了
I said I was done with you. Now leave.
我是说我和你再无瓜葛 你可以走了
Yeah. Look at you, all your fancy friends
看看你 你那些上流的朋友
giving me the stink eye.
鄙夷地看著我
Bunch of snobs from the north side --
都是北方来的势利小人
That's all that is.
你们不都这样吗
And to think of you abandoning me
想想你为了他们这种人
for the likes of that!
就抛弃了我
Me abandon you?
我抛弃你吗
I have worked like an animal for everything that I have,
我累死累活才换来了今天的一切
and I never got anything but grief from you.
可你却一而再再而三地伤我的心
You wrecked my childhood.
你毁了我的童年
You stole my money.
偷我的钱
You completely screwed up my life!
你彻底地毁了我的人生
You abandoned me a long, long time ago.
你很久 很久以前就抛弃我了
Landry, I-I need the money!
兰德丽 我 我需要这笔钱
Did anybody miss anything, or do I need to repeat it?
有人漏听了什么需要我重复吗
No? Good.
没有 很好
Uh, hey, hey there. Dwayne, right?
那个 德韦恩是吗
Do me a solid, would you?
帮个忙 好吗
This little dude needs a C.T. scan kinda quick.
这个小家伙需要尽快扫个CT
Not how it works, new guy. Back of the line.
这不合规则 新人 排队等著吧
See, the thing is,
听著 是这样的
Ernie, um -- that's his name --
厄尼 是他的名字
may have a positive Kehr sign.
可能尔氏征阳性
Um, irritation of the diaphragm
腹内积血
from intra-abdominal blood,
刺♥激♥横隔膜
causing referred shoulder pain.
导致了肩部牵涉痛
Wow. Lot of big words, doc.
好多高端词汇啊 医生
Like I said, back of the line.
我说过了 排队等著吧
You dig?
懂了吗
Let me translate, tech dork.
让我说明白点吧 技术部的白♥痴♥
This little kid just lost his home tonight.
这孩子今晚刚刚失去自己的家
His mom is upstairs circling the drain,
他母亲在楼上生死未卜
and he might be hemorrhaging internally.
他可能正在内出血
So he could die.
就是说他可能会死
Now do you dig?
现在明白了吗
I've got a mole on my inner thigh I want removed.
我大腿内侧有个痣想要割掉
Promise to get rid of it, you go to the front of the line.
你保证帮我解决 我就让你插队
Just do it, or I will rip it off.
赶快做 不然我就把它扯下来
Dad! It's coming.
爸 孩子要出来了
I can see its head!
我看见头了
Oh. There he is, cock of the walk.
你在这儿呢 银枪小霸王
Knew there was a reason why you wouldn't call my niece.
就知道你没给我侄女打电♥话♥一定有理由
Uh, that's -- I'm...
就是 我
sorry. I guess... I should've said something.
抱歉 我想 我早该说的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表