剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I spoke to operations about Mike.
我向指挥部汇报了麦奇的情况
They already got him. He had it easy.
他们已经找到他了 他很好
Yeah. No doubt.
那就对了
Hey, get that shoulder looked at.
你快去检查一下肩膀
You might need surgery. Sure.
可能需要手术 好的
You know,
你知道
Charlie can be an idiot.
查理有时候很迟钝
I bet he's around gay guys all the time
他成天和同性恋混在一起
and doesn't even know it.
可能都不会察觉
He's right about one thing, though.
不过有句话他说对了
You'd make one hell of a ranger.
你会是个很好的游骑兵
A pleasure serving with you, lieutenant.
很高兴与你共事 中尉
Dr. Alexander.
亚历山大医生
This is Christine.
这位是克莉斯汀
She was John Doe's -- George's girlfriend.
她是无名 乔治的女朋友
He has bipolar disorder.
他有双相障碍
Yeah, that's actually why we broke up.
我们也是因为这个分手的
It just got really hard to deal with.
太难相处了
I'm sorry. You said bipolar.
对不起 你说双相障碍
Christine, was he on any kind of medication?
克莉斯汀 他有没有服用什么药物
Well, he was, but he hated the side effects of it.
之前吃过 但他讨厌副作用
So that's why he came to our church --
所以他到我们教会来了
to try a more holistic approach.
想要一个针对全身的治疗方案
Okay, do you remember what kind it was?
你还记得是什么药吗
It was... Lithium.
是 锂盐
When did he go off it?
他什么时候停药的
Maybe, like... a month ago.
好像 大概 一个月前
I think I know what's going on with George.
我想我知道乔治是怎么回事了
Excuse me.
失陪了
Mollie, Get the pharmacy. Now.
莫莉 马上联♥系♥药房♥
He's having a seizure.
癫痫发作
A gram of Dilantin, now.
一克大伦丁 赶快
He's going into v-tach again.
他又室速了
Pulse ox is dropping. Hand me the ambu bag.
指脉氧下降 呼吸气囊给我
Kenny, bolus 25 migs of dantrolene
肯尼 推25毫克丹曲林
and start him on a versed drip.
静滴咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Hang a bag of D5 half with 3 amps bicarb.
一袋低渗糖盐水加三支碳酸氢钠
He's bipolar.
他有双相障碍
He stopped taking lithium abruptly two weeks ago,
他两周前突然停用锂盐
and when you don't slowly wean yourself
使用心境稳定剂在停药时
off of mood stabilizers --
如果没有逐渐减量
Causes neuroleptic malignant syndrome.
会引起神经阻滞剂恶性综合征
Nice catch.
很好
It wasn't all me.
不全是我的功劳
So his fugue state was connected to his condition.
所以他处于神游状态跟他的病史是有关的
I guess you did need a psychiatrist after all.
看来你终究还是需要精神科的帮忙
I missed something juicy, didn't I?
我是不是错过了什么劲爆的内容
Christine, look, I know that you
克莉斯汀 听著 我知道
don't believe in medical treatment, but --
你们不相信医学治疗 但是
Actually, I do believe in it.
事实上 我相信
I go to doctors if I need them.
如果需要 我会去看医生
I just prefer to try prayer first.
我只是更想先试试祷告
Thanks for saving George.
谢谢你们救了乔治
Landry, hey. Hold on a second.
兰德丽 等一下
I'm sorry for jumping on you earlier.
抱歉之前对你那么刻薄
It was uncalled-for.
我不应该那样
You helped save George, and...
你帮忙救了乔治
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你我是救不了他的
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Look, uh...
听著
This case really pushed my buttons.
这个病人确实戳到了我的痛处
When I was 15, my father contracted severe pneumonia.
我十五岁时 我父亲得了重症肺炎
He needed antibiotics and eventually surgery.
他需要使用抗生素 后来还得手术
And it was very treatable.
其实很容易治好的
But he wouldn't do it.
但他不愿意那么治
He just wanted to pray.
他只想祷告
And...
并且
my mother agreed.
我母亲同意了
So...I watched him die.
所以 我看著他死去
I had no idea.
我之前不知道这些
And then you decided to be a doctor.
于是你决定要当医生
Something like that.
差不多吧
I am really, truly sorry for being such a bitch to you.
我对你这么混♥蛋♥ 真的非常对不起
And this isn't an excuse for my behavior.
这不是给我所作所为找的借口
It's just an explanation.
只是一个解释
Well, it's a damn good one.
是个很合理的解释
And you should've just told me that.
你应该早点告诉我说的
It would have helped.
对我们都有帮助
But look...
不过
I'm sorry, too -- about everything.
我也很抱歉 所有这些事
I don't know that -- that we'll ever be best friends,
我不知道 我们会不会成为最好的朋友
but...I'd like to try to at least be work friends.
但我愿意试著做最好的工作上的朋友
Okay.
好
I can live with that.
我接受
Okay.
好
All right.
好吧
Hello, handsome.
你好 帅哥
How was drill?
演习得怎么样
Uneventful.
没什么特别的
Have you seen T.C.? I want to talk to him
你看见TC了吗 我想跟他谈谈
about that ranger recommendation.
关于游骑兵的建议
I thought you were leaning on not going for ranger.
我还以为你会坚持不参加游骑兵呢
I was.
之前是
I just think I might need them
只是我觉得我需要他们
as much as they probably need me.
他们也同样会需要我
Hold up.
等等
Oh! Uneventful, huh?
没什么特别的 是吧
Hey, I want to hear every detail,
我要听所有的细节
lieutenant badass.
死鬼中尉
Whoa! That's nasty.
好可怕
Yeah, I figured I'd let Krista and Paul stitch it up,
我打算让克丽丝塔和保罗缝一下
get some practice in, nice and neat.
多多练习 才能缝得又好又整齐
Yes. Speaking of, uh, where is he? Paul?
太好了 对了 保罗去哪了
He's...probably sulking.
他 大概正在生闷气
He got spanked by Jordan tonight.
晚上让乔丹给虐了
That's how you know-it-alls learn.
万事通都是这么学出来的
Come on. There's, uh, something we have to do.
过来 我们有事要做
Yes!
对了
Ooh. Hey, Jordan.
乔丹
Better hurry up. Why?
最好走快点 为什么
Huh, it might involve cake, is all I'm saying.
可能有蛋糕哦 其他无可奉告
You guys! I can't believe you...
大家 我不敢相信...
Soccer balls?
足球
Yeah, they're for Topher.
对 给陶福的
Symbolic of his operation.
象征他的手术
Hey, he's coming, he's coming.
他来了 来了来了
Surprise!
惊喜
Oh! It's like a nightmare come true.
好像噩梦成真了
All right. Uh, thank you, I think.
好吧 我谢谢你们
Uh, those are actual size, right?
和实际大小一样 是吧
Topher, urology's ready for you.
陶福 泌尿科在等你
All right.
好的
You sure you wanna do this, buddy?
你确定要这么做吗 兄弟
Yeah, yeah, I am. Yeah?
确定啊 真的
All right.
好吧
Dead man walking!
死囚上路啦
Right. That's funny.
行 真有意思
That's...that's nice.
真 贴心
Thank you. Everybody's here...
感谢 大家的到来
and nobody's with the patients.
病人都不管了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表