剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Gloves off. Switch to neoprene.
脱掉手套 改用氯丁橡胶手套
Get his clothes off and out of here.
脱掉他的衣服 离开这里
What kind of acid do you think --
你觉得是什么酸
Who knows without the blood work.
血检报告出来前谁知道啊
Check in with Poison Control.
报告毒物控制中心
Set me up for a high volume irrigation and grab me some silvadene.
准备大量冲洗和磺胺嘧啶银
The flu my ass.
是流感才怪
I need morphine. Stat!
我要吗♥啡♥ 现在就要
Give me a thousand ccs of -- of anything.
给我一千毫升 啥都行
Yeah, no, I'll get right on that.
不行 我会处理好的
Let's just get that abscess drained.
还是先把脓腔里的脓放出来吧
I hear you passed up a crike.
我听说你把气管切开让给别人做了
Have a seat.
你先坐下吧
Are you really that into Krista?
你就这么喜欢克丽丝塔吗
Or is it something else?
还是其他什么问题
Unbelievable.
真难以置信
You're injured!
你受伤了
Do you have any idea
你到底知不知道
how much trouble we could both be in?
我俩会陷入多大的麻烦吗
Can I get that morphine?
能给我点吗♥啡♥吗
Look, it's not that --
其实没有那么
You're on cold and flu duty until further notice.
你给我去负责诊治感冒病患等待进一步通知
And get that thing splinted after your shift!
值完班后用夹板把你的手固定好
I think she means business.
我觉得她是认真的
Why? You know, why does she have to do this?
为什么 她究竟为什么要这样做
Of all the men in the world,
世界上有这么多男人
why does she have to cheat with my husband?
她为什么偏偏要和我的丈夫偷♥情♥
I know this is hard for you --
我知道你现在很难过
Henry is all I have.
我只剩下亨利了
Now Amy?
艾米呢
She can have any guy she wants.
她可以钓到任何她想要的男人
Always could.
一直都可以
A whole lots.
数不清的男人
Yeah, that sucks. Okay, it really does.
真是太不幸了 真的
And I'm sorry, but your sister is very sick.
我很遗憾 可你姐姐现在病危
Good.
很好
God finally decided to even things up a bit.
上帝终于决定把我们之间扯平了
Because this isn't the first time she and Henry --
这也不是她和亨利的第一次了
He promised me. He promised me.
他保证过的 他保证过的
Does she have any allergies or pre-existing conditions?
她有没有什么过敏或已有疾病
She always had something going on.
她总是不停地惹事
Whatever got her the most attention.
只要能让她引起别人注意的
Was she ever transfused blood?
她之前输过血吗
She had a wreck in high school,
她高中时遭遇过一场严重车祸
had to have surgery.
得做手术
There were all kinds of complications.
当时情况很复杂
I mean, you should've seen her, sitting in her bed for months
你们真该瞧瞧那时的她 在床上躺了数月
like a princess on a pea.
就像豌豆公主一样娇弱
She's alloimmunized against minor blood antigens.
她对稀有血型抗原才有免疫反应
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means your sister is allergic to our entire blood bank.
意思是你姐姐对我们整个血库的血都过敏
She needs very specific blood,
她需要一种非常特殊的血
lacking the same antigens as hers.
和她的一样缺少同样抗原的血
Like yours. Or she'll die.
比如你的血 不然她会死的
Oh. So she finally needs something from me?
她终于有求于我了
All that girl does is take and take and take and take.
这死丫头就知道不停地索取 索取
Well, all the pain's she's caused me...
她给我带来那么多痛苦
I'm done givin'.
我绝不会给她的
She's on her own.
靠她自己了
Her sister completely refuses to give blood.
她妹妹断然拒绝献血给她
There's a lot of anger there.
她们有很深的宿怨
How long can Amy hold out without the blood transfusion?
没有血输的话艾米能挺多久
Couple hours tops. We have her on pressors,
顶多几个小时 我们给她用了升压药
but it's just delaying the inevitable.
不过这也是徒劳的
Well, can't just force her to give blood.
也不能强迫她献血
Let me check with the lawyers
我去咨♥询♥一下律师
and see what I could do.
看看能帮上点什么
Actually, we could just force her.
其实 我们可以强迫她
We could just knock her out and take her blood.
我们可以把她打晕然后抽她的血
How 'bout we stick with the legal option first?
还是先考虑正规的法律途径吧
I liked your idea.
我喜欢你的点子
Oh. Isn't that your date?
那不是你的约会对象吗
Jordan roped me in.
乔丹把我忽悠了
You don't have to apologize.
你没必要道歉的
I wasn't apologizing.
我没有道歉
Hey, T.C. Hey! Big Todd.
TC你好 你好 大托德
Nurses been talking about me again?
护士们又在议论我了吗
Mnh-mnh. Dwayne from radiology.
放射科的德韦恩
Huge fan.
是你的大粉丝
Landry, right? I'm Todd.
兰德丽 对吧 我叫托德
Believe we have a breakfast date.
我们会有个早餐约会吧
I'm looking forward to it.
我很期待呢
So...here it is.
就是这儿了
What the hell?
这什么情况
You called me in for that?
你把我叫来就为了这个
Looks like you need a butcher, not a surgeon.
我觉得你需要一个屠夫 不是外科医生
Paul, the hand.
保罗 把手拿来
Never in my life did I think I'd be assisting
我从来没想过我会帮忙
on a hog surgery. All you have to do is reattach.
给猪做手术 你只需要续上断肢
If it's still viable.
如果它还没失活的话
Lot of work to keep that thing alive.
让它活著要花很多功夫呢
You do know they're pests, right?
你知道它们很讨厌吧
Don't talk about Bruce that way. Bruce?
别这么说布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Yeah, damn right. Bruce is a survivor.
没错 布鲁斯是位幸存者
He's been shot, presumed dead, shot at again.
他被击中 推测死亡 再次被击中
You ever been shot at, big Todd?
你被击中过吗 大托德
No. No, that's right, 'cause you didn't serve.
没有 没有吧 因为你没参过军
Okay, call me if there's a problem.
好的 有事叫我
Enjoy your date.
约会愉快
Okay, poison control says that oil workers
毒物控制中心说石油工人
can work around sulfuric acid.
可能会接触到硫酸
It's not sulfuric. It's not sulfuric.
不是硫酸 不是硫酸
Phosphoric?
磷酸吗
That doesn't explain the other symptoms.
那样不能解释其他症状
Near syncope, tingling, arrhythmias, and laryngospasms.
类似晕厥 刺痛感 心律不齐 喉痉挛
Hydrofluoric acid?
氢氟酸
What are you doing?
你在做什么
It's a poor man's chem-20. Watch his hand, Krista.
他的电解质不正常 看他的手 克丽丝塔
Watch his hand.
看他的手
Son of a bitch.
妈的
Thank you.
谢谢
Push 2 amps of calcium chloride right now.
马上注射两支氯化钙
He's hypocalcemic? How do you know?
他低血钙吗 你怎么知道的
See that movement? Trousseau's sign?
看见那个动作了吗 陶瑟征
Telltale for hypocalcemia.
低血钙的体征
A hydrofluoric acid burn leaches the body's calcium.
氢氟酸烧伤消耗了体内的钙
Now if the solution was diluted...
如果患者用水冲来急救的话
Then it would take a few days for the symptoms to start to show.
那就要过好几天症状才会显现出来
Kylie was right. She watched him deteriorate.
凯莉说得没错 她一直看著父亲病情恶化
Let's get compresses on the burns
苯扎氯铵冰水
and iced water solution of zephiran chloride.
湿敷创面
Look, I am running out of ways to convince you.
我已经使尽浑身解数来说服你了
You are not thinking this all the way through.
你完全没有全面考虑这件事
She did this to herself.
她自作自受
Now I am done listening to you people.
我听够你们的废话了
I am not changing my mind!
我不会改变主意的
You're our last chance.
你是我们最后的机会
Now Amy will die if you do not give her your blood.
如果现在你不给艾米输血她就会死
I hope she does.
我希望她赶快死
I'm not doing it, and that's final.
我不会献的 就这样
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表