剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
She's not moving any air. Jordan!
她没在呼吸 乔丹
What's going on in there, Krista?
那边怎么了 克丽丝塔
The burnt skin around her chest and abdomen is too tight.
胸腔和腹腔四周的烧伤皮肤绷得太紧了
She can't expand her lungs.
她的肺部无法扩张
She's gonna suffocate. She needs an escharotomy.
这样会窒息 她需要进行焦痂切除
Clear.
离手
I have my hands full here. You're gonna have to do it.
我这边不得空 你得自己做
Have you ever done one before?
你以前做过吗
I've seen videos.
我看过录像
Okay, make an incision through the chest wall.
好 在胸腔壁开一个切口
It'll allow the soft tissue to expand
这样软组织得以扩张
so that she can breathe easier.
她的呼吸也会顺畅
Go assist her. Got it.
去协助她 了解
Clear.
离手
All right, you can go.
好的 你可以开始了
Clear. Krista, I've seen you do some pretty badass things
离手 克丽丝塔 你来了这里之后
since you've been here.
我见你完成过很多酷毙的事
For god sakes, you pulled a fork out a girl's throat tonight.
今晚你还把叉子从一个姑娘喉咙里拔了出来
Push another epi. You got this.
再加把劲 你能搞定
She's ready now, doctor. Right up.
她准备好了 医生 动手吧
Charging.
充电
Clear!
离手
It's working.
有效果了
She's breathing.
她在呼吸
Her O2 is rising. Oh, God, it's -- it's really working.
她的血氧量正在增加 天 真的奏效了
Nice job, Krista.
干得好 克丽丝塔
Thanks, Kenny.
多谢 肯尼
Never had a doubt.
我从不怀疑你的能力
Now we'll just have to I.D. her.
现在我们只需弄清楚她的身份
Excuse me.
劳驾
Can you help me?
能帮帮忙吗
Are you here to see a doctor or are you looking for --
你是来看医生还是你在找...
My wife Susan.
我妻子苏珊
She was working at the factory in Selma tonight.
她今晚在塞尔玛的工厂上班
I've been trying to call her on her cell phone since the accident.
出事之后 我一直试图打她手♥机♥联♥系♥她
I went to university, and they said to check here.
我去了大学附属医院 他们说要来这里找
Okay. Let's get some information.
好 我们去记录下信息
She's gotta be okay. It's all my fault.
她一定得没事啊 这都是我的错
How? I always bring her her lunch midshift,
怎么说 她值中班时我总会给她送饭
but I was late tonight,
但今晚我迟到了
and she should've been in the parking lot with me.
她本该和我一起在停车场的
Okay. Why don't you just give me your name?
好 请告诉我你的名字
Yeah. Max Leonard.
行 马克斯·伦纳德
The one night I'm late...
我就迟到这么一次...
Is there anything that you can tell me about your wife
你能不能告诉我一些能够帮助我们
that might help us track her down?
查找到你妻子的信息呢
Uh, she's about 5'5". Blonde hair, blue eyes.
她大概1米68 金发碧眼
Let's see, what else? Uh, she's got
我想想 还有 她手腕内侧
a little green fairy tattooed on the inside of her wrist.
有一个小小的绿仙子纹身
I told her it was silly,
我跟她说了这样好傻
but she loves "Moulin Rouge!"
但她超爱「红磨坊」
It's okay.
可以了
Why don't you have a seat in the waiting room?
您先在候诊室找个座位稍等一下好吗
And I will come find you as soon as I know something.
我一有消息就马上过去找你
Oh, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Paging Dr. De la Cruz to patient services.
患者服务中心呼叫德拉·科鲁兹医生
Dr. De la Cruz to patient services.
请德拉·科鲁兹医生到患者服务中心
Thanks.
多谢
I said no catheter.
我说了不用导尿管
I spoke to Scott, and he says that if you can urinate,
我和斯科特谈过 他说你要是能排尿
you don't need one.
就可以不用导尿管
Tell Scott if he wants a catheter so damn bad,
你去告诉斯科特要是他这么想要一壶尿
he can stick up his own penis.
他可以自己尿
I-I can't tell him that.
这话我可不敢说
Just give me the bottle and leave.
把瓶子给我 你闪人吧
Actually, um, he's gonna want proof.
事实上 他需要证据
I kinda...have to stay.
我必须要留下
I cannot do it with you watching.
你看著我尿不出来
Step outside or something.
出去等吧
Yeah, if I leave, you're just gonna lie about it, and...
我要是出去 你可能会说谎然后
How will I lie? There will be no urine in the bottle.
我怎么说谎 说谎瓶子里就没有尿了
Can you get me some water?
你能给我点水吗
But are -- are you sure that's a-a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you telling me what to do?
你是要告诉我该做什么吗
No. I-I wasn't, uh, t --
不 我没有
Actually, yes. I'm the doctor, and you're the patient.
没错 我是医生 你是患者
N-normally, you may be my boss, but you aren't right now.
平时你是我上司 但你现在不是
And if you get backed up,
如果你不排尿的话
You develop urosepsis or renal failure.
会发展成尿脓毒症或肾衰竭
So I'm gonna grab you a glass of water.
所以 我会给你拿杯水
Now if it does not work,
如果这不行的话
I'm getting a nurse to put in the catheter.
我就得喊护士过来给你插导尿管了
Okay, doctor.
好吧 医生
You make an excellent point.
你说的很有道理
That's exactly how I would've said it.
换成我也会这么说
Can you get me some water, please?
请你给我倒杯水 好吗
Yes, sir.
没问题
Did you want me to leave the water running?
你需要我一直开著水龙头吗
Sometimes that helps when I can't go.
有时我尿不出来 这样会有所帮助
I guess... Just makes it happen.
我猜 也能帮到你
Did not need that visual.
无法直视
Dr. Clemmens.
克莱门斯医生
Hey, I just, um...
我就是...
I wanted to thank you again
我想再一次感谢你
for getting me in to see Dr. Clodfelter.
介绍我去看克洛菲尔特医生
Glad to do it. He's the best ocular surgeon I know.
我很荣幸 他是我所知最好的眼科医生
He ran some tests on me.
他给我做了一些检查
Says they'll probably be able to get me in
听说他们也许下个月就能帮我
for the eye surgery next month.
排上眼科手术了
Oh, that's great news, Michael.
好消息啊 迈克
I know this trouble with your vision has been a burden on you.
我知道你因为视力问题压力一直很大
Yeah.
是的
Anyway, I'm back up to the OR. All right.
那么 我回手术室了 好的
Dr. De la Cruz?
德拉·科鲁兹医生
You're trying to match patients to family members, right?
你正在帮伤患找家属 是吗
Yeah. Do you have something?
是的 你有什么信息吗
This I.D. was with the woman in Trauma 3.
这是创伤三室女患者的工作证
She's very badly burned.
她严重烧伤
It was in her jacket. I just found it.
我刚刚在她外套里找到的
All available surgical interns,
所有在岗的外科实习医生
please report to the O.R.
请到手术室报到
All available surgical interns, please report...
所有在岗的外科实习医生 请到...
Oh, my God..
我的天啊
Susan.
苏珊
I'm so sorry.
我太对不起你了
We found her name tag with her jacket.
我们找到了她外套里的胸牌
She's intubated, so she won't be able to talk.
她插著管 所以说不了话
Is she in pain?
她是不是很痛苦
She's heavily medicated.
我们给她用了很多药
Can I touch her?
我能碰她吗
Yes, but just try to be gentle.
可以 但尽量轻一点
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Susan.
苏珊
S -- oh, Susan.
苏珊
That was a great incision you made,
在当时基本看不清的情况下
considering you were half-blind.
你做的切口真的很棒
T.C., you want me to take a turn there?
TC 你需要我跟你换一换吗
I can step in for you.
我可以接替你的
No. I got it.
不用 我能行
I'm sorry, man. You did everything you could.
我很难过 你已经尽力了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表