剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
But you promised.
可是你跟我保证过
I shouldn't have.
我不该那么说的
But I can still help you.
但我还是可以帮助你
You can come here when I have my shifts
我值班的时候你可以过来
and you can call me any time.
也可以随时打电♥话♥找我
We can talk, even when I'm off duty.
即使我没值班 我们也可以聊天
I'm feeling a little tired.
我有点累了
Can you let me sleep, please?
让我睡一会 拜托了
Yes.
好的
Cycling pressure.
血压出现波动
Systolic down to 70. Sats 88.
收缩压降至70 氧饱和88
Okay, what's going on?
怎么了
Blood pressure and O2 just cratered.
血压和血氧含量大幅下降
Hanging pressors now.
正在挂升压药
So what'd the scans say? Was it a dissection?
扫描结果怎么样 是不是动脉瘤
No. It was completely clear.
不是 还不是很清楚
Then what's causing all this? I don't know.
这到底是什么导致的 不知道
All right, I'll get T.C. and Topher down here.
我去把TC和陶福叫来
Just start her on high flow oxygen.
开始高流量给氧
Mollie, page T.C. And Topher. Nonrebreather.
莫莉 呼叫TC和陶福 无创通气
Any more sutures? This is it.
还有缝线吗 就这么点了
Think...
我想想
Have you stopped the bleeding?
你止住血了吗
The clips. The clips on the folders.
夹子 那些文件上的夹子
We can use them to -- to clamp the bleeders.
我们可以用它们来夹住出血处
Sir, I need you to either bag or pull the clips off the folders.
先生 你要把文件夹上的夹子帮我弄下来
No, no, no, no. You stay right there. I'll get the clamps.
不不不 你待著别动 我去拿夹子
This is a mess, Tee. Yeah.
这简直一团糟 T 没错
Half his blood volume is -- is in his abdomen.
他腹部积血都快占一半的全身血量了
We're out of supplies. He's not gonna make it.
医疗供给不足 他活不下来的
That's great. Uh, get all of them.
很好 把它们都拿下来
This'll have to do.
这些应该够了
Yeah.
好的
They're looking for us.
他们在找我们
Why don't you just take off?
要不你还是走吧
Yeah. Okay.
哦 不错
Uhh! Listen to me!
你给我听好了
I'm getting pretty sick of your mouth!
我受够你的唧唧歪歪了
Back off, you!
你给我后退
Now page 'em back and tell 'em everything's cool.
现在给他们回话 就说一切正常
You understand? Go.
懂了吗 去吧
Hey, T.C. and Topher said they're still there.
TC和陶福还在楼上
They'll be down soon.
过会下来
Okay. I'll be in Trauma 3 with Drew. Gotcha.
好的 我和德鲁在创伤三室 收到
Sign here, date there,
这儿签名 那儿写日期
and that states that you are leaving against medical advice.
写上您不遵从医生建议执意离去
We really wish you'd reconsider.
我们希望您能再考虑下
We can get Nina treatment and be in and out of here in a few days.
我们给妮娜进行治疗 只需几天就能出院
Thank you, but we know our daughter.
谢谢 但我们了解自己的女儿
I need a doctor in here now!
需要一名医生
I came to get her dressed,
我想给她穿上衣服
but she was unresponsive and hypotensive. Nina!
但她无回应 血压正下降 妮娜
Nina. Nina, talk to me.
妮娜 妮娜 回话
Talk to me!
回话
Oh, my God. I think she swallowed a scalpel.
天啊 我想她吞了把手术刀
What? What?!
什么 什么
Mollie, get Dr. Alexander, please.
莫莉 去叫亚历山大医师
She's gonna vomit! Turn her! Turn her! Turn her!
她要吐了 帮她翻身 翻身
Oh, my God! Get them out of here!
天啊 让他们出去
Oh, God! Get them out!
天啊 让他们出去
What's happening?! No!
怎么回事 不要
Pressure's up.
血压回升
2 units running in.
正输入两个单位
Good.
好的
Opening the fundus now.
正在切开胃底
Suction.
吸
There it is.
在这儿
I see it.
我看到了
Easy, Krista.
慢点 克丽丝塔
Nice job.
做得好
Unbelievable. I know.
难以置信 是啊
Maybe now her parents will realize that she has a problem.
也许现在她父母会承认她有问题了吧
Jordan, we need you.
乔丹 需要帮助
It's Candy. Okay.
是坎迪 好的
Close her up, run in another 2 units,
缝合 再输入两个单位
and move her up to the O.R.
推她去手术室
Will do.
好的
Come on. Come on. That looks really bad.
快点 快点 这可不妙啊
You need to keep him alive.
你们得让他活著
His vitals are dropping.
正在失去生命体征
Stay with me, Thad.
别睡过去 萨德
Stay with me, Thad. Come on. Come on. I gotcha.
别睡 萨德 拜托 我在这
Come on. Hey, Doc!
拜托 医生
I, uh... What?
我...什么
I-I got an idea. Topher, hand me those clips.
我有办法了 陶福 把夹子给我
She didn't respond to the pressors
升压药没有用
or the high flow oxygen.
高流量给氧也是
She's on 100% non-rebreather
无创通气给氧浓度为100%
and her sats are still in the 80s.
但氧饱和度仍在80左右
Okay. Send a stat arterial blood gas.
好 立刻送去做动脉血气分♥析♥
We need to know her acid/base status. On it.
看看酸碱平衡情况 好的
And where's her chart?
她的病历呢
Where the hell are T.C. and Topher?
TC和陶福到底在哪里
They should've been down here by now.
他们早应该下来了
Could be, uh, P.E., but her D-Dimer is negative.
可能是肺栓塞 但她的D-二聚体♥检♥测为阴性
Uh, it could be an MI, but her troponin is negative.
可能是心肌梗死 但肌钙蛋白也是阴性
Could be cardiogenic shock -- her echo is normal.
可能是心源性休克 但超声心动图也正常
Man, what the heck?
怎么回事
That's way too dark for arterial blood.
动脉血颜色不可能那么深
You must've been in a vein. Do it again.
你肯定插到静脉了 再来一次
Look, I know when I'm in a vein and when I'm in an artery.
我知道自己是插在动脉还是静脉
It doesn't even look like venous blood.
这也不像是静脉血
It looks like...chocolate or something.
看起来像巧克力或者其他什么
Go get methylene blue. Now! Now!
去拿亚甲蓝 快去
Okay. Wwhy?
好的 为什么
Earlier, when Candy was giving me a lap dance,
之前坎迪给我跳膝上艳舞时
She kept mentioning UTIs and --
她一直在说什么尿道感染
and having trouble getting in to see a doctor.
不方便去看医生什么的
I-if she was taking over-the-counter UTI meds,
要是她一直吃尿道感染的非处方药
it would eventually cause Methemoglobinemia.
最终就会出现 高铁血红蛋白血症
Yes. That would explain the altered mental status,
没错 所以才会出现神志改变
the strokes symptoms,
中风症状
and the unresponsive oxygen level. Okay.
以及血氧浓度无变化 好了
That's probably why she fell off the pole in the first place.
可能这正是她摔下钢管的原因
Yes.
对
All right, come on. Gotta get this running.
好 快注射这个
It's working.
有效了
It's definitely working.
这绝对有效
I'm sorry. Paul, did you say "lap dance"?
保罗 你刚说的是膝上艳舞吗
Are you getting lap dances in my E.R.?
你在我的急诊室里买♥♥了一支膝上艳舞
Uh...look, I need to recheck her vitals. Excuse me.
我得再检查一下她的生命体征 让一让
Jordan, I need you.
乔丹 你来一下
We are not done with this.
这事没完
Man, I gotta hand it to you.
伙计 我服了你了
I did not think you had the balls to get a lap dance at work.
我没想到你有胆在上班期间享受艳舞
Little boy's growing up, huh?
小男孩终于长大了
T.C. And Topher have been gone for, like, 45 minutes.
TC和陶福消失了快45分钟了
They're still not back from radiology? No.
他们还没从放射科回来吗 没有
And there's a chemical factory explosion in Selma.
塞尔玛发生了化工厂爆♥炸♥
This place is gonna be swamped in no time.
过不了多久就会有大批的伤者送来
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表