剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
just, you know... think about it.
再考虑一下
I'm really sorry you had such a crappy day today.
你今天过得这么糟我真的很难过
But I-I promise,
但是我保证
everything is gonna be awesome from here on out.
从现在开始 一切都会好起来的
It's okay, everybody!
大家 没事的
This has happened before.
之前也发生过这样的情况
The generators will kick on again in just a few seconds.
过几秒钟 发电机就会重新启动了
Okay, this is not a drill. We are out of power.
好吧 这不是演练 是真停电了
Everybody, keep manually bagging your patients.
大家继续手动给病人通气
We don't know how long this is gonna last.
我们不知道这电得停多久
Ragosa, what happened?
拉戈萨 怎么了
I thought we had enough fuel.
我还以为我们燃料充足呢
We do. Damn generators flooded because of the storm.
我们是有 但暴雨把该死的发电机淹了
We were gonna move 'em upstairs,
我们得把它们搬到楼上去
but we never got to it.
但以前我们从没遇到过这样的情况
Maintenance is working on it, but it'll take a while.
维修人员正在搬了 但需要点时间
T.C., we're running power off the mini gennies
TC 我们用天台和
from the tailgate and food trucks.
食品车的小发电机发上了电
Great. Run cable to as many trauma rooms as possible.
太棒了 尽量多给几个创伤诊室接上电缆
Take off the exit signs and use their battery lights.
把紧急出口标志拿下来 用电池灯
We can't stay open under these conditions.
这种情况下我们不能继续运营了
The entire first floor is out.
一楼整层都瘫痪了
We have to reroute the ambulances to another hospital.
我们得让救护车改道去别的医院
We can't close.
我们不能关门
You can reroute the new traffic,
你可以让救护车改道
but what about the people who are here?
但是已经在这里的病人怎么办
And people are still coming in.
而且不断地有人进来
If we don't do this, people are gonna die.
如果我们不开门 他们就没救了
We have to do what we can, okay?
我们得尽力而为 好吗
Okay.
好吧
All right, there's a construction site across the street.
听著 街对面有个建筑工地
I'll send some staffers over to get some of their lights.
我要派些人手过去 问他们要些灯
I'll call the guys in my unit for that.
我叫我连队的人去
They can be here in 10 minutes.
他们十分钟就能赶到
Okay, okay, T .C., just do what you gotta do.
TC 尽你所能吧
I'll take any new cases.
新来的病人有我
Man, I could really use a nurse right now.
我真是需要个护士啊
Michael can jump in. He's got some training.
迈克可以来 他也接受过训练
Just tell me what to do.
我该做什么
Topher, finally Uncle T.C.,
陶福 你终于 TC叔叔
Can you hear me? I only have one bar,
能听到吗 我只有一格信♥号♥♥
and my mom just had a baby! Okay, okay, okay.
我妈刚生了个孩子 好的 没事
Here's what I need you to do.
你听好
Look at your phone... T.C., I need
看看你的手♥机♥ TC 我需要
Open the G.P.S. and give me your exact location.
打开卫星定位 告诉我你的准确位置
Right.
好
It's mile marker 79.
79号♥里程桩
I'm really scared! Hang tough, sweetie.
我好怕 要坚强 宝贝
I'm gonna fix this. Ernie's dialysis is down.
我会解决的 厄尼的透析机停了
I figured it would be. Okay. I got another idea. Let's go.
我猜就是 我有主意了 走
Hey, it's T.C. I know there's no games.
我是TC 我知道现在没球赌
I'm not betting. Listen, I need a gigantic favor.
我不是要下注 我要请你帮个大忙
We don't have that long on those small gennies,
这些小发电机也坚持不了多久
so I've got another solution.
所以我又想了个办法
We're gonna go old school.
只好用过去的土法子了
I will take any school. His vitals are going south,
有用就行 他的生命体征每况愈下
and his QRS is widening again.
QRS波又增宽了
I pushed another amp of calcium, but it's not working.
我又推了一支钙 但是没效果
All right, we'll be fine. We're gonna do peritoneal dialysis.
没事 我们做腹膜透析
Hey! Give me the ladder, right now.
梯子给我 快
Don't need any power. They do it a lot in places
不需要电 他们在没有
where they don't have access to hemodialysis.
血液透析仪的地方经常这样做
Okay.
好
Put these lights on his belly.
灯光打在腹部
I feel weird.
我感觉不对劲
That's because your body's not doing its job right.
因为你的身体现在没有好好工作
We're gonna put a special medicine
我们会给你的胃里放一种特殊的药物
inside your stomach to suck out all the bad stuff.
吸收那些有害物质就好了
We just need to put a tube inside your tummy first, okay?
但我们得先放一根管子进去 好吗
Okay. Okay.
好 好的
You're gonna stay with me, Paul?
你会陪著我吗 保罗
You better believe it.
那还用说
I'm not going anywhere, okay?
我哪也不去
Here. Come on.
好啦 快戴上
All right, let's get these lights up, guys.
快把灯挂上 各位
All right, point them towards the trauma rooms.
照著创伤治疗室
Hey, everybody, let's give a big hand
各位 鼓掌欢迎
to Kenny and the army reserve combat support team.
肯尼和他的预备役救援部队
Thank you, boys.
谢啦 哥们
Okay, it's good.
好著呢
Okay, wrap it tighter.
绑紧点
You need the pressure to stop the bleeding.
需要靠压力止血的
Like this?
这样吗
Exactly. You got a nice touch.
没错 干得不错
Just let me know if you're getting queasy.
撑不住了就告诉我
Hey, Krista, how are we doing over there?
克丽丝塔 你那边怎么样
All under control.
没问题
Landry? All good.
兰德丽 好著呢
Haven't stitched anyone up since med school.
自从医学院毕业就再没缝过针了
Hope I didn't leave anything inside her.
希望我没在她身体里落下什么
Hey, listen.
听著
I know things have been crazy, but...
我知道今晚乱成一团了
if you need help with the whole dad thing --
但如果你父亲的事需要我帮忙
Oh. It's under control.
那都解决了
It will be. Excuse me. Sure.
或者马上解决 失陪一下 好
So how does T.C. treat everybody on this shift?
TC这人怎么样
Great.
很好
He's intense, but he's a good guy.
他可能有点暴躁 但是个好人
He and Jordan make a good team.
他和乔丹配合得十分默契
Oh, damn it.
糟糕
The S.V.C. tear extends into the right atrium.
上腔静脉的破损延伸到了右心房♥
Suction.
吸
Someone get T.C. I need a second pair of hands.
去叫TC 我需要帮手
Clamp.
血管钳
I got $500. It's the best I can do.
五百块 多了我也没有
Now take it and get out of here.
拿了钱赶紧走人
$500 ain't gonna do it.
五百不够
I-I didn't wanna upset you before,
我之前不敢告诉你
but if I don't get them their money...
但我要是不还钱
they're gonna take it out on your ma.
他们就要伤害你妈妈
I don't believe you.
我不信
They made threats,
他们威胁我
and these people don't play games.
而且这些人都不是吃素的
I know them.
我了解他们
I need 5 grand.
我需要五千
I told you. I don't have it.
我说了 我没有
Baby, the clothes you're wearing tell me you do.
宝贝 你穿得起这么好的衣服肯定有钱
I don't have it
我之所以没钱
because I'm 200 grand in debt from medical school.
是因为我还有医学院的二十万贷款要还
I pay for Julia and Tommy's private school,
朱莉娅和汤米的学费也是我出的
which you should be doing.
这本来是你的责任
So don't talk to me about what I have
所以别跟我说我有钱
and I don't have.
我真没有
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm a jerk.
对不起 是我不好
But if you love your mama at all,
但是你要是爱你妈妈
you'll get me the $5,000.
就给我五千块
And I'll be in the waiting room, waiting.
我就在候诊室 等你
What happened?
怎么了
The S.V.C. tear has posterior atrial involvement.
上腔静脉的破损累及到了心房♥后壁
I've used the heart-lung bypass to make the repair,
我想用人工心肺来修复
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表