剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Fantastic.
真不错
Back to work, everyone.
回去工作吧 各位
Jordan.
乔丹
I just got a call from legal.
刚接到法律部的电♥话♥
They wanted me to tell you the paramedic
让我告诉你 那个院前医生
has changed his story.
改说法了
He says he can't swear
他不能肯定
that it was a "Do not treat" bracelet,
那是「放弃治疗」腕带
and it could have been a fuelband
有可能那是能量腕带
or something like that.
之类的东西
Why would he do that?
他为什么这么做
I could make a guess.
猜也猜得出吧
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样了
Actually, I'm fine.
其实 我还好
It was enlightening.
挺受启发的
It can be.
是吧
You know, I never told anybody this, but...
我没和别人说过这事 但...
I have some degenerative issues with my left eye.
我左眼有退行性病变
You do know how to keep a secret.
你还真能藏得住秘密
How bad is it?
多严重
Partial blindness,
部分失明
and now the headaches are getting worse
由于视力模糊
because of the blurred vision.
现在头痛也加剧了
I've been delaying corrective surgery.
我一直拖延著没做矫正手术
Why?
为什么
Fear.
恐惧
But now I think it's time I take care of it.
我觉得是时候治疗好它了
I'm getting a divorce.
我在办离婚
I worked it out with my ex so I can see my kids.
我和前妻协商好了 我可以去看孩子
It's a new chapter.
开始新的篇章
I'm starting over.
从头开始
Well, that's a healthy attitude.
这个心态不错
You're making progress.
你有进步
You care to talk about it over breakfast?
要一起吃个早饭聊聊吗
I'm...
我
I'm not asking you out.
我不是找你约会
Consider it punishment for
这是你没把药的
not labeling your meds properly.
标签贴好的惩罚
All right. Let's do it.
好吧 走吧
I'm so good to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真好
I...I just had the worst night ever.
我渡过了最糟的一晚
Yeah, well, this guy came in, and he was --
有个人来医院 他
What?
什么
What do you mean, you want me to hang up?
你让我挂掉电♥话♥是什么意思
Because the world's best boyfriend's
因为世界最佳男友
standing right over here.
就站在这里
You planned this whole thing, didn't you?
你都计划好了 是不是
Yes, I did.
没错
I missed you.
好想你
Happy birthday, baby. Thank you.
生日快乐 宝贝 谢谢你
Make a wish.
许个愿
I need someone who would remember my birthday.
我需要一个记得住我生日的人
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表