剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
No, you're gonna wait till Landry has a chance-
不 你要等到兰德丽有机会
You hired me. You recruited me to run the trauma department.
你聘请了我 你聘我来管理创伤科
There isn't a hospital in the country
在这个国家没有一个医院里面
where an ER Doctor makes the call
是由一个急诊室医生决定
about what trauma cases need to go to the OR
哪些伤情需要进手术室的
We are not your typical ER Doctors.
我们不是你嘴里的那些普通的急诊医生
Topher and I have done everything that you have
你做过的救治 陶福和我都做过
except fall under fire. And Drew?
除了被袭击以外 而德鲁呢
Drew's a battlefield medic-way ahead of us residents.
德鲁是个战地医护人员 比住院医强多了
Okay. Okay. That's enough.
好好 够了
Nobody is questioning anybody's credentials.
这里没人♥质♥询什么人的医师资格
The problem isn't how good you are.
问题不是你们有多好
The problem is how you two are gonna get along.
而是你们两个该如何相处
Ah. Dr. Alexander.
亚历山大医生
Just the person I wanted to see.
你就是我想见的人
You are the head of the ER Night shift,
你是急诊室夜班医生的头儿
So you deal with these egomaniacs.
所以由你来处理这些自大狂
And I will expect a solution at the end of the shift.
我希望在夜班结束时能有一个解决方案
I didn't wanna bring up any personal crap
我不想在拉戈萨在的时候
while Ragosa was here, but you're way out of line.
提起个人的破事 但你太过份了
You need to realize
你需要意识到
that whatever happened between you and Jordan was years ago,
你和乔丹之间的事已经过了多少年了
and it is over.
现在你们已经结束了
Scott, this is not the place.
斯科特 这不是说这些的地方
OK, OK. So you're telling me how to run my life now?
所以你现在是在告诉我如何生活吗
No, I'm telling you
不 我告诉你的是
the next time you need a ride, call a cab.
下次如果你要搭车 叫出租吧
I'll give you the 20 bucks. Just leave Jordan out of it.
我会给你二十块打车钱 你别把乔丹卷进来
Yeah, I'll do that.
好的 我会这么做的
Tee, can you just give us a minute?
T 你能给我们点时间吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry. I try, but I don't like him.
抱歉 我试过了 但我不喜欢他
I don't like the way he peacocks around this place,
我不喜欢他在这里四处招摇的样子
and I don't like the way he talks to you,
我不喜欢他和你讲话的方式
and I sure as hell don't like him calling you for a ride.
而且我确定我不喜欢他给你打电♥话♥要搭车
He didn't call me for a ride.
他没给我打电♥话♥
He came by my house.
他去我家了
He came by your house?
他去你家了
He wanted to talk.
他想和我谈几句
Wow. Scott, look,
天啊 斯科特 听著
it has just been really weird between the two of us,
我们之间真的很奇怪
and we... I can't believe you lied to me.
而且我们 我不相信你居然骗我
I didn't wanna make this a big deal.
我不想把这事闹大
Yeah, well, I think you missed that train.
好吧 我想你错过了机会
Scott, please don't...
斯科特 请不要
You lied to me, and you lied to me about him.
你对我撒谎 而且是因为他对我撒谎
You have to stop messing with Jordan's head.
你得停止扰乱乔丹的思绪了
I'm not messing with her head.
我没有
You have to let her go.
你得放手
Toph, she can do whatever she wants.
陶福 她可以做任何想做的事
Do not pull that crap on me.
你别用这种话搪塞我
You know she's tied to you and you to her
你知道你们俩在这段一团糟乱
In your messed up codependent relationship.
相互依赖的感情中难舍难分
So maybe we should be together.
所以我们也许该在一起
No! You should not.
不 你们不该的
Look, I love you, brother, but at this point in your life,
我爱你 哥们 但在你人生的这个节点
you have no idea what it means to be a father, husband,
你不知道成为父亲和丈夫意味著什么
certainly not a good boyfriend.
当然对当好男友也毫无概念
And she has a guy who maybe is not our favorite,
我们可能不那么欣赏她现在这个男人
but he treats her well.
但他对她不错
You really wanna... eff that up for her?
你真的想要 把这事给她搅黄吗
So I should just... walk away? Hmm?
所以我应该默默走开吗
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
What if you're never ready?
万一你老是没准备好怎么办
What if she gives up everything for you?
万一她为你抛弃了一切怎么办
She's done it before.
她以前可是干过这种事
Do you really wanna put her through that again?
你真的想让她再经历一遍吗
Your pregnancy test. Hot off the presses.
你的孕检 新鲜出炉的
And you are...
你是
son of a bitch.
玛了个蛋
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
Yes! Ohh!
好耶
Oh, I just wish Matt were here with me for this news,
我真希望马特在这 和我一起听到这个消息
but he's on location.
但是他今天出外景
This can't be right.
不可能啊
Oh, my God, I gotta call Ben and Jen.
天哪 我得给本恩和珍打个电♥话♥
They're gonna be so excited. They're very invested in this.
他俩会很兴奋的 他们很关注这事
You know what?
你知道吗
You are looking much better.
你看上去好多了
Now that we've started you on steroids.
我们给你注射了类固醇
No more bleeding.
也不再流血了
How do you feel? Better.
感觉如何 好多了
Yeah, not -- not great, but definitely better.
也没有那么好 但是肯定比原来好多了
Maybe it's Dr. Krista.
可能是因为克丽丝塔医生吧
Is there something going on that I should know?
有没有什么事我该知道的
No, no. I just -- I've been hitting on Dr. Krista,
没 没 我一直在跟克丽丝塔医生搭讪
but, uh, she told me we can't go out because she's my doctor.
但她说她是我的医生 所以我们不能约会
Well, you know, I was thinking about it,
你知道 我也一直在考虑
and, uh, technically, I'm not his doctor of record.
实际上 我并不是他的主治医生
I see where you're going.
我明白你的逻辑了
I am your official doctor of record, P.F.C.,
我是你的正式主治医生 一等兵
so you and I couldn't go out, but... oh.
所以咱俩是没办法出去约会的 但是...
Oh, well, no offense, sir,
无意冒犯 先生
but you're -- you're not my type.
不过你并不是 我喜欢的类型
Wilson's not anybody's type.
没人会喜欢威尔逊的
Well, guess again, pirate,
再猜猜吧 海盗
because Wilson and I are gonna go get a beer.
因为威尔逊和我要去喝啤酒了
Wait. What? Really?
等下 什么 真的吗
Now that we've cleared away all those technicalities,
既然形式上的事我们都说明白了
I don't see any reason why we can't go out.
我找不出我们不能出去约会的理由
Oh! Yes! Yes!
棒呆 棒呆
I-I told you guys I was a ladies' man.
我就跟你们说了我女人缘不错
Come on, let's hear it for Wilson!
来 让我们为威尔逊拍手叫好
Wilson! Wilson! Wilson! Wilson!
威尔逊 威尔逊 威尔逊 威尔逊
Captain Rick's like my big brother.
瑞克上尉就像我兄弟似的
Wilson! Wilson! Wilson!
威尔逊 威尔逊 威尔逊
Well, uh, it looks like everybody's feeling better,
看上去大家都感觉不错
so let's all clear out
我们都撤了吧
and give the Captain some privacy for his exam.
好让上尉可以安安静静地做检查
I've seen his ass, like, a million times already.
我已经无数次见过他的屁♥股♥了
Oh, it's a beauty, isn't it? Oh, it's perfectly formed.
挺漂亮的是吧 臀形很不错
I almost took a shot at it myself.
我都差点要拍一张了
Yeah.
是啊
I got a secret for you.
跟你说个秘密
The, uh, the whirlpool up in rehab? Yeah?
康复科的涡旋浴池知道吗 知道
Totally empty right now.
那里现在完全没人
And the nurses -- they would love to hear
那些护士 他们会很爱听
how you guys kicked Osama Bin Laden's ass.
你们痛击奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥的事
I'm sorry, bro, but duty calls.
抱歉 兄弟 要出任务了
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Impossible to get those guys outta here.
真没办法撵那伙人出去
What's the story on my leg, Drew?
我的腿到底怎么了 德鲁
I'm not sure. Tell me the truth, Drew.
我不确定 告诉我实话 德鲁
I pretend all day long. Don't you pretend with me.
我都装了一整天了 你别再对我装模作样了
I don't know.
我不知道
Surgeon's on his way.
医生快来了
You're lying to me.
你骗我
I'm not lying. I don't know, okay?
我没有 我不知道 好吗
It'll be okay. It'll be Don't tell me it'll be okay.
会没事的 别告诉我会没事
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表