剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Sure, Ariel. My picture will be there, right?
当然 阿里尔 我的照片也会在 对吗
...cake and spaghetti, ma,
...蛋糕还有意大利面 妈妈
I'm dying to get to heaven.
我想吃都想疯了
You told me if I made back alive,
你说过如果我活著回来
you'd flash me your high beams.
就给我看你的咪♥咪♥
Yeah, well, I'm back.
现在我回来了
Yeah, I brought you a case of Atomic Pom Rip It.
对 我给你带了一箱能量饮料
Yeah, I thought you missed it more than you missed me.
我猜比起我 你更想它
Come on, Rick, you know I missed you.
得了 瑞克 你知道我很想你
I missed you, too.
我也很想你
Hey, you know what else I missed?
你知道我还想什么吗
A real apple, not one of these styrofoam pieces of crap
真正的苹果 部队里宁愿用各种泡沫塑料
the army tries to pass off as a real apple.
也舍不得给个真正的苹果
There's already a dozen of 'em in your kitchen.
已经买♥♥了一打放在你的厨房♥里了
Drew, now you have got to see this.
德鲁 你得过来看看这个
Okay, J -- okay, hold on for a second.
好 请再等一下
Yeah, so if you could have those windows fixed this week,
如果你能在这星期把窗户修好
that'd be great.
那就太好了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What you've got? Feast your eyes on what one of the nurses found.
怎么了 看看小护士挖到的八卦
It's Ragosa. He has a dating profile.
拉戈萨 他有个交♥友♥网♥页
"Santana2001."
「Santana2001」
"Likes -- long walks on the beach..."
「爱好 在沙滩上漫步...」
Well, who doesn't?
谁不是呢
"Everything life has to offer."
「喜欢生活中的一切」
Is that Ragosa?
那是拉戈萨吗
Yep. Oh, my God.
对 天哪
You can see his ex-wife's hand in the picture.
他前妻的手也上镜了
Let's respond like a woman who's interested,
要不装成感兴趣的女人回复一下
and see what he says.
看看他怎么说
Ah, that's crossing the line. You can't -- just listen.
那就太过分了 你不能 听著
Leave him alone on this one, all right? He's just lonely.
别招惹他了好吗 他只是寂寞了
Doesn't have your moves, man. He doesn't have 'em.
他没你能泡妞 老兄 他不行
Can I grab you for a sec? Yes.
你能来一下吗 行啊
I gotta get out of here on time after the shift,
我得准时下班离开
so if you finish my charts for me, I will...
你能帮我填完表的话 我会...
cover a weekend shift for you.
周末帮你值班
Yeah, Rick's back in town tonight, isn't he?
好吧 瑞克今晚回来 是吧
Yes.
是啊
I've been walking around all night long,
整晚我都一个人转悠
trying to get you out of my mind, but...
想要忘掉你 但是...
I...I can't stop thinking about you,
我就是控制不住想起你
about our kiss.
想起吻你的感觉
What am I supposed to do with that?
那我该怎么做
I guess I just thought I should tell you the truth.
我只是觉得应该告诉你事实
You wanna wait for Jordan?
要等乔丹吗
Uh, she's running late, told me to start without her.
她迟到了 让我别等她了
All right, gather 'round, everyone.
好了 大家都聚过来吧
Gather 'round, please.
都请过来
I wanna thank you guys for coming in a little bit early tonight.
谢谢大家今晚能提早过来
I have four cranky women in my house.
家里有四个暴脾气的女人候著
I will come in whenever you want.
什么时候要我来都行
I have five sisters. I get it.
我有五个姐妹 我懂的
Anyway, uh, I wanna talk to you guys about
总之 我要说的是我的几点想法
some ways that I think... we can have better cooperation
即如何提高急症室和外科部门
between the ER and the surgical departments. Yes.
之间的合作效率 是的
Well, with you and Jordan running everything,
在你和乔丹的带领下
I'd like to think it's better already.
我觉得已经提高了
True. And we've been talking a lot about it,
的确 我们也一直在讨论
and I believe that we... Excuse me, doctor.
我确信我们...不好意思 医生
That was dispatch. Bus accident on highway 190.
有急诊 190公路发生了交通事故
The passengers are soldiers.
乘客都是军人
Multiple victims. Total count unknown.
多名伤者 人数还不清楚
They're going to every hospital in the area.
伤者将被送到本区的各家医院
Ours will be here in 20 minutes.
分派给我们的将于二十分钟内到
All right, Scott. All right, let's clean and prep trauma.
好了 斯科特 准备好接收伤患
Call in all available surgeons.
能来的外科医生都叫来
I'm calling Jordan to get her ass over here.
我打电♥话♥叫乔丹过来
Mollie, call T.C., please.
莫莉 给TC打电♥话♥
BP 98 over 53. Pulse 131.
血压98/53 脉搏131
Blunt force trauma to the chest. Multiple fractured ribs.
胸部钝器伤 多发性肋骨骨折
Collapsed lung?
肺萎陷
Let's see.
检查看看
No. Heart sounds muffled.
没有 心音低钝
Look at his neck veins. Cardiac tamponade.
检查颈静脉 急性心脏压塞
Get me an 18 gauge needle on a 60cc syringe.
给我18号♥针头和60cc注射器
Drain the blood from around his heart.
把心脏周边的淤血抽出来
Okay.
好了
Take over, and continue pulling slowly.
接手 继续慢慢抽血
All right. Good.
很好
Let's go! We need more staff! Let's go!
快 还需要人手 跟上
Aw, man. Intestines.
天哪 这肠子
Yo, a little help here?
谁来搭把手
What do we got?
情况如何
Oh, it looks a lot worse than it is.
实际情况没这么糟
Quick fix in the OR, et's get him inside.
到手术室紧急处理 推进去吧
Okay. Uh, this way.
走这边
Jordan, we need your help over here.
乔丹 这边需要你帮忙
Okay.
好
Pelvis is unstable. We need an abdomen/pelvis C.T.
骨盆骨折 需要做腹腔骨盆CT
with contrast, type and cross for 6.
增强扫描 交叉配型六个单位
Okay, let's go.
好了 走吧
Facial trauma. Get him straight up to the OR.
面部创伤 直接送到手术室
I'm coming with.
我送他去
Hey, Scott, where you going? OR.
斯科特 你去哪 手术室
I gotta trach, and his airway's filled with blood.
得开气管 里面全是血
Here, take a crike kit. Do it now.
用气切包 现在就开
Drew, I need an extra set of hands here.
德鲁 我需要帮手
Drew! Drew, where you going? I need you!
德鲁 德鲁 你去哪 这缺人
Tee! Tee! I need you now!
T T 快过来
Please, over here!
拜托 来这边
Toph! Toph! Hey, toph! Toph!
陶福 陶福 陶福 陶福
What's up?
怎么了
Hey, this is Rick.
这是瑞克
As in...Rick? Yeah.
那个瑞克 没错
He's lost a lot of blood. Okay,
他大量失血 好的
I'm on it. I'm on it. I'm on it. I'm on it.
我来搞定 我来搞定 交给我
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Come on! Let's go! Come on.
快快快 快快快
Okay. Move! Move! Move! Everybody out! Move! Move!
好 让开 让开 所有人快让开
Dr. Alexander and Dr. Cummings,
亚历山大医师 卡明斯医生
burn victim to Trauma 1.
带烧伤患者到创伤一室
Blunt orbital trauma -- Trauma 2.
钝器眼眶外伤 创伤二室
Let's go!
开工吧
Get the cardiac tamponade straight upstairs.
心脏压塞患者直接上楼
I'm right behind you.
我随后就来
Topher, you take over T.C.'s crushed leg.
陶福 你接管TC的腿伤患者
Stabelize him.
让他稳定下来
He's mine, and Drew's with me.
他是我的 德鲁和我一起
Are you really questioning me right now?
你真的要现在质疑我吗
Drew's army reserve.
德鲁是陆军预备役
I need to teach him a few things he's gonna need in the field.
我要教他一些战场上用得著的东西
It's all right, Scott. Let him have the patient.
没关系 斯科特 把患者给他吧
Fine. Bring him up to pre-op in an hour.
好吧 一小时内给他做术前准备
I need to amputate.
我要给他截肢
Type and cross 6 units of P.R.B.C.S
交叉配型六个单位的红细胞
and at least 4 units of F.F.P.
以及至少四个单位的血浆
No palpable distal pulses.
末梢脉搏不能触及
He must've ruptured his popliteal artery.
他的腘动脉一定破裂了
We need to stop the bleeding. Hand me a large hemostat.
我们得止血 给我一个大一点的止血钳
You can't let him amputate.
你不能给他截肢
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表