剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
New B.P.'s 1♥1♥4♥/70.
刚测的血压1♥1♥4♥/70
Son of a bitch. Texas twist.
真绝了 得式扭转法
Nice job...both of you.
干得好 二位都是
We gotta get her to the OR
我们得送她去手术室
I got it from here.
我来吧
I said, I got it from here.
我说了 接下来交给我
She needs a surgeon. I heard you.
她需要名外科医生 我听到了
But she's my patient.
但她是我的病人
She's not your patient.
她不是你的病人
You did a great job of stabilizing her in the E.R.,
你在急诊室出色地稳定了她的病情
but she needs surgery now. I'm taking her upstairs.
但她现在需要手术 我带她上楼
And I'm going with you.
我和你一起去
We do things differently around here.
我们这办事流程有点不同
Is he a dick to everyone or just me?
他对所有人都这么混♥蛋♥还是只针对我
Well, he's very passionate about his patients.
他对自己的病人非常上心
Yeah, so am I, but I'm not a dick.
我也是 但我没这么混♥蛋♥
I gotta say, though.
但我得说
This night shift's pretty baller.
这个夜班可真带劲
I like getting out.
我喜欢
Hey, Chulita.
你好啊 小美妞
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
You two know each other?
你们认识吗
I know her real well.
我跟她可熟了
I'm her daddy.
我是她老爸
He's very lucky that the knife didn't hit an artery.
刀没有切到动脉真算他走运
Too bad he didn't bleed out.
真可惜他没失血而死
Well, she got a temper, huh?
她脾气真大啊
How long my little girl been working here?
我家姑娘在这工作多久了
Money must be -- must be makin' bank, no?
赚得 赚得一定比银行还多
What's a job like this pay anyway?
你们这行到底能挣多少钱
Just, you know, ball -- ballpark?
就给个 大概的范围
What do you think, sweetie?
你说呢 美女
You got a name?
你叫什么名字
Okay, you know what? You're being really inappropriate.
你这样说话太不合适了
I'd appreciate it if you would stop talk--
你最好还是别说
It's not a good time, honey.
我现在不方便 宝贝
I don't know where we are. We --
我不知道我们在哪 我们
We're in, like, in the middle of the road somewhere, What?
我们不知堵在哪里了 什么
and I pulled off the freeway... Hold...shh... slow down.
我就下了高速 等等 慢点说
Slow down! I-I can't hear you.
慢点说 我听不见
Topher, uh, uh, Lynn and I are okay, but we're...
陶福 琳恩和我都没事 但是我们
What do you...what do you...
你们 你们
What do you mean...what do you mean,
你这是什么意思
you kind of got in an accident?
什么叫貌似出事故了
I'll be back when I can!
我尽快赶回来
And I-I need an ambulance!
我需要个救护车
They're blocked in the bay by the fallen trees.
树倒了路都封了 救护车开不出去
You can't go! We're shorthanded!
你不能走 我们人手不够
My wife is in labor on the side of a road...
我老婆停在路边就快临产
having twins. I'm leaving.
生双胞胎了 我必须走
Sorry, folks. Power conservation.
对不起 各位 节电需要
This is good. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Hey, anything from T.X.U.?
州电力公♥司♥有消息吗
They haven't even started working on the transmission station.
他们还没开始修变电站呢
But we have enough fuel if the rest of San Antonio
但只要别整个圣安东尼奥的人都涌来
doesn't show up tonight.
我们的燃料就够用
But we need Topher back. And where is T.C.?
但是我们需要陶福 TC人呢
Well, he was in the OR. Hey, Heather, did you...
他刚在手术室 海瑟 你跟
I told T.C. that you needed him,
我跟他说了你找他
but he's still in there. All right, I'll get him.
但他赖著不出来 好吧 我去叫
Hey, can somebody get Drew to take this man, please? On it.
谁能送这人去德鲁那里 我去
Hey, Landry, can you do some medical intake?
兰德丽 你能帮著收治病人吗
As soon as I get back from the psych floor.
我把精神科的事忙完就来
You all are healed!
你们全将得医治
Thanks. All right, everybody.
谢谢 好了 各位
We need to get the walking wounded into the waiting room for triage.
能走的伤者都去候诊室分诊
We're running out of space here.
这里没地方了
Uh, Dr. De La Cruz?
德拉·科鲁兹医生
Your dad's kind of not leaving.
你♥爸♥爸不太愿意离开
He keeps asking for you.
一直吵著要见你
Okay.
好吧
I'm coming!
我在路上了
The road is blocked. I'm trying to find you.
路被堵死了 我正设法找你们
Just hang on!
坚持一会儿
Last time, your labor took 12 hours.
上次你分娩用了十二个小时呢
So just relax, baby.
放松点 宝贝
Get in here faster.
快来
Can you put Lynn on?
能让琳恩接电♥话♥吗
Here. Dad, where are you?
给 爸爸 你在哪儿
It's getting really weird in here.
这里越来越不对劲了
Yeah, I'm...I'm close. I'm almost there. Just give your mom
我在附近 就快到了 给你妈妈
a towel or t-shirt to bite on.
找块毛巾或者T恤咬著
You need to get here now!
你得赶紧来
Now, what I need you to do is reach into your mom's vagina
现在我要你伸进妈妈的阴♥道♥感觉一下
and tell me if her cervix is starting to open.
告诉我宫口开了没
With -- with what?
用什么啊
Just Purell your finger, honey.
给手指消个毒 亲爱的
Come on! I know you can do it.
加油 我知道你行的
Are you checking?
在检查了吗
I think so.
应该是
It's...it...it's squishy,
黏糊糊的
Like a banana or oatmeal.
像香蕉或者燕麦之类的
Okay, can you tell me if it's starting to open?
很好 能告诉我宫口开了吗
Not really. Everything's just too wet.
没有吧 到处都特别湿
Wet? How wet?
湿 有多湿
The whole seat is soaked. Oh, God. Where are you?
座椅都湿透了 老天 你们在哪
Honk the horn! Honk the horn!
按喇叭 按喇叭
Oh, God, here comes Gandalf the horny.
天哪 色鬼甘道夫来了
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
He'll give you all the X-rays you ever need.
你要拍什么片他都会给你拍
Just go out with him once.
跟他约次会得了
You go out with Mollie's niece.
那你跟莫莉的侄女约会啊
Yeah, uh...I can't. She'll be on me even more.
不行 去了她更要得寸进尺了
She'll be like, "Did you like her?"
一定追著问「你喜欢她吗」
"Are you gonna call her again?"
「还会再打给她吗」
Forget that. I can't... You gotta figure out something,
算了吧 不行 你得想个招
'cause she's coming over here and she looks determined.
她马上就来了 看著挺坚决的
What? No. Drew!
什么 不好 德鲁
I got my niece Tracy on the line.
我侄女特蕾西打电♥话♥来了
Just kiss me. Kiss me. What do you...
快亲我 亲我 你干什么
All right. Problem solved.
好了 问题解决
All right, here we go.
好了 来吧
It's a little less crazy inside here.
这里头没那么疯狂
Also, I found a very special band-aid for your scratch.
我还给你的伤口找了个特别的创可贴
I know it's impressive.
超特别
Here we go.
来了
All right, let's see.
让我看看
Voilà. There we go.
贴好了
I wanna see my mommy.
我想见妈妈
I know you do, bud. But, uh...
我知道 但是
the doctors are still upstairs fixing her up. Okay?
医生还在楼上给她动手术呢
Hey, let's, uh, let's get you warm, yeah?
多穿点暖和暖和吧
Okay.
好了
Can I stay with you?
我能跟你待在一起吗
Uh, not -- not really.
不太行
Um, because I have some other patients
因为还有其他病人
that I have to help out first. Okay? So I'll...
要我帮忙 所以我
Oh. Oh. Hey. No, no, no.
别 别别
Don't...don't do that. Um...
别这样
You can definitely stay with me.
你当然可以跟著我
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表