剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
So how'd you get here?
那你是怎么来的
I took the bus.
我坐公交车来的
The 93 express to the transit center, then the 100.
坐93号♥快线到中转站 再乘100路
That's pretty impressive. Not really.
真厉害 还好吧
I'm mean, it's all online.
都是从网上查的
Yeah, of course.
那当然
Um, what's your name?
你叫什么名字
Kylie. Kylie, I'm Topher.
凯莉 凯莉 我叫陶福
Let's... let's call your dad.
我们 我们给你♥爸♥爸打个电♥话♥
Your sutures are too far apart.
你的针脚太稀疏了
Maybe if you weren't staring over my shoulder.
也许是因为有你站在我身后盯著
Uh, everything okay here?
没什么事吧
Yeah, everything's fine.
一切正常
I'll be right back. Can we talk?
我马上回来 我们能谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
You mind laying off in front of the patient?
你能别当著病人面唠叨吗
Do I "mind laying off"?
能「别唠叨吗」
That ever work with your drill sergeant?
你教官吃你这套吗
You're my drill sergeant now?
你现在是我教官了吗
No, but I am your boss,
不 但我是你的上司
and you should've been done
而那个男病人
stitching that guy 10 minutes ago.
你十分钟前就该缝好了
A 2-layered closure on a facial lac?
不过面部撕裂伤的双层缝合
That's first-year stuff.
这么基础的东西
Get it done.
赶紧弄完
Hey, Krista.
克丽丝塔
Can you...
能不能...
Yeah, what's up?
怎么了
I messed up my hand.
我的手受伤了
I think I did more damage to air force's face
我觉得刚给空军小子缝那几针
suturing him up than I did during the fight.
都比拳击赛中打他那几拳毁容
Okay, Drew, you need to get this X-rayed.
德鲁 你得去拍个片子
I already know what it's gonna say.
不用拍我也知道怎么了
It's gonna be a hairline metacarpal fracture.
就是掌骨轻微骨裂
I need a splint, but I can't let Jordan know
得上夹板 但又不能让乔丹知道
'cause she'll kill me, so...I need your help.
不然她得杀了我 我需要你的帮助
Can you stick with me during the shift tonight
今晚值班你能一直跟著我吗
and help me on all my cases? Yeah.
需要动手的话就你来 行
Help me out with this guy.
就从这位开始吧
Tell him to get out of our airspace
让他们离开我们上方
so we can get out of here!
好让我们走
We're under fire from everywhere!
我们被四面夹击了
I could use some help.
我需要帮忙
So could I, but it ain't coming, bro.
我也是 但是没办法
It's all on us!
只有靠自己了
T.C.!
TC
T.C., we're good to go.
TC 可以走了
All right. Let's get out of here.
好的 走吧
So Scott's in town for the weekend?
斯科特要来过周末吗
He is.
是啊
Ragosa's wining and dining him.
拉戈萨准备好好招待他呢
He wants him to move here and run the Trauma Department.
想让他搬来住 管理创伤科
How you feel about that? That's a big step.
你怎么想 这可不是小事
I just wanna make sure that it's the right step.
我只希望这是个正确的决定
You know...
你知道吗
I followed T.C. down here after he was discharged,
TC被开除后 我跟著他来了这里
and... I just wanna take things slowly.
这次我希望能慢慢来
Which reminds me...
这倒提醒我了...
I promised I would ask.
我答应了会帮他问
Scott's best friend Todd. Oh, God.
斯科特的好朋友托德 不会吧
Hear me out. Hear me out. Look, he's really nice.
听我说完 他人真的很好
He's a vascular surgeon here at the hospital.
他是这的血管外科医生
And, you know, he's seen you around.
也见过你几次
Wait, you're not seeing anyone, are you?
你没男朋友 对吧
No, I'm not, but...
没有 但是...
Okay, wait. Just meet him.
那就好 你就见他一面吧
I promise, it'll be painless.
我保证一定不难熬
We're all going to brunch after the shift.
我们下班后一起吃早午餐
And you know what? If you don't like him,
要是你不喜欢他
you can kick me under the table and we'll ditch him.
在桌子底下踢我一脚 我们马上走人
Okay. Good.
好吧 太好了
That hurt. Okay.
疼 好了
Not gonna shine a light in your eyes anymore.
我不再晃你的眼睛了
My head hurts all over.
我整个脑袋都好疼
You think it's a migraine?
你觉得会是偏头痛吗
My dad has them.
我爸爸就有偏头痛
Topher...
陶福...
Oh, speaking of whom. Daddy!
说曹操曹操到 爸爸
You had the sitter worried sick, babe.
你让保姆担心死了 宝贝
You can't just take off.
你不能想走就走
I'm sorry.
对不起
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
She's complaining of headaches. It's probably nothing.
她说头痛 可能没什么大问题
But I do wanna get an M.R.I.
但我还是想做个核磁共振
All right, well, how long is it gonna take?
行吧 这要做多久
How...
多久...
Can we...
能借一步吗...
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. What's an M.R.I. gonna run me?
核磁共振要多少钱
I don't think cost should be an issue here.
我觉得当务之急不是花销吧
She has a headache, light sensitivity, nausea.
她头痛 光敏性强 还恶心
These are possible signs of increased intercranial pressure.
这些都是颅内压升高的症状
Look, I know my kid, all right?
我了解我的孩子
This -- this is just a grab for attention.
她这只是想让我多关心她
I don't think it is. She took two buses on her own to get...
我不这么想 她独自倒了一趟公交才...
Save the lecture, buddy.
省省吧 哥们
I know I look like the world's worst father right now, okay?
我知道你觉得我是世上最糟的父亲
Just... run your tests.
你就 做你的检查吧
Just make sure she's okay.
确保她没事就好
28-year-old female versus arrow.
28岁女性中箭
38-year-old man versus hog,
38岁男性遭野猪袭击
with traumatic hand amputation at the wrist.
外伤性手腕截断
I'll take him, you take her.
我负责他 你负责她
Trauma one, trauma two.
创伤一室 创伤二室
Her name's Amy. Lung collapsed en route.
她叫艾米 途中肺塌陷
No breath sounds on the right side.
右肺无呼吸音
Hey, Amy, I'm Dr. Alexander.
艾米 我是亚历山大医生
I'm gonna help you, okay?
我会帮助你的
Hey, Kenny. Page Todd.
肯尼 呼叫托德
He's a vascular surgeon.
他是血管外科医生
We might be able to reattach.
说不定还能再植
Wait, where's the hand? Right behind you.
等等 手呢 就在你后面
Draw a rainbow.
抽全套血
Hey, Kenny! Get that hog to radiology.
肯尼 把那头猪送去放射科
Call for a forearm X-Ray for this guy.
给他做前臂X光片
Push 50 micrograms of fentanyl.
推五十微克芬太尼
My hand. It throbs like a bitch!
我的手阵阵的抽痛 疼死了
Make it a 100.
推一百吧
Kenny. Kenny! I need you in here.
肯尼 肯尼 进来帮忙
36 french.
十二毫米导管
Prep the thora-seal.
备好胸管
I can't breathe.
我喘不过气了
I know, Amy. We're gonna fix that.
我知道 艾米 我们会帮你的
I'm gonna insert a tube into your chest
我要在你胸部插根管子
to reinflate your lung.
让肺复张
I can't breathe.
我喘不过气了
It's okay, ma'am. Try to relax. Amy.
没事的女士 放松 艾米
You have to stop moving. Amy, take deep breaths, okay?
不要动 艾米 深呼吸
The coughing is normal while your lungs reinflate.
肺复张时咳嗽是正常现象
One of Ativan.
给她一针劳拉西泮
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表