剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Everybody just... Paul, watch what I do.
大家只要 保罗 仔细看我怎么做
Add another suture and tie it off.
再缝一针 然后打结
Now...remove the clamp.
现在松开血管钳
See? It's all under control.
看 一切尽在掌握之中
When we're finished, feel free to put his cuffs back on.
等我们搞定 请给他重新戴上手铐
He'll be awake shortly and in a lot of pain.
他很快就会醒来 而且会剧痛无比
No skin off my nose.
我无所谓的
All right, look, I've done my job. Now you do yours.
听著 我已经尽了职 你也要一样
No deals. He goes to prison.
没得商量 他要进监狱
Count on it.
放心吧
Reporting live from Selma,
塞尔玛现场报道
where a deadly fertilizer explosion
此处发生的化肥厂大爆♥炸♥
has claimed the lives of at least two people
目前已至少有两人死亡
and injured many more.
多人受伤
Right now, emergency responders are still rescuing people
现在 急救人员仍在从建筑物内
from inside the building.
抢救伤员
Victims are being taken to a number of local hospitals,
伤者均被送往几家当地医院
including San Antonio Memorial.
包括圣安东尼奥纪念医院
All I've heard was that Topher just got out of surgery.
我只知道陶福刚刚做完手术
There haven't been any complications so far, so...
目前还未出现并发症 所以
Okay. Thank you. Keep the updates coming.
好 谢谢 有新消息随时告诉我
You got it.
没问题
Toph?
陶福
Topher?
陶福
Topher.
陶福
You're not gonna kiss me, are you?
你不是要亲我吧
Just try and stop me.
有本事来阻止我呀
So... all things considered here...
所以 目前总的来说
Dwayne, man.
德韦恩啊
Yeah. That's, uh... I can't believe it.
是啊 真是难以置信
That's gonna be a hard one to forget.
这件事会让我们难以忘怀的
How's Jordan?
乔丹怎么样
Shaken. She had to work on Milo.
吓到了 她还得去救治麦洛
What?
什么
Carotid injury.
颈动脉损伤
You know, I wish -- I wish I'd killed him.
我希望自己能杀了他
I wish you'd killed him before he shot me.
我希望你能在他开枪打我之前杀了他
I have three kids. That scared the crap out of me, man.
我有三个孩子 我真是害怕得要命
I almost pissed myself.
差点就吓尿了
And then those flash bangs...
然后那些闪光弹
It kind of took me back to the war, you know?
这好像把我带回了战场
Down! Down!
趴下 趴下
You ever think about
你有想起过那个
that sniper that shot Thad?
射死了萨德的狙击手吗
Get a hemostat pin and try to clamp off the bleeder.
去拿止血夹试著夹住出血处
Right. Right, right.
对对对
I try not to think about anything about that day.
我试著不再回想那天的任何事
Do you?
你呢
Tee?
T
It just keeps popping in my head.
总是不断浮现在我脑海里
And I just...
我只是
I just... Tee.
我只是 T
Tee?
T
Tee!
T
You just what?
你只是什么
Just, uh... Oh, Topher!
只是 陶福
Toph!
陶福
It's okay.
没事的
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
I don't understand. How-how did this happen?
我不明白 这是怎么回事
Topher will explain everything.
陶福会解释一切的
You guys need to talk, Janet. He's gonna be fine.
你们需要谈谈 珍妮特 他会没事的
I took the bullet out myself.
我亲自取出了子弹
Toph, there's extra morphine in the P.C.A. machine.
陶福 镇痛泵里多加了点吗♥啡♥
Wait. You just...
等等 你只是
You...you enjoy. Tee.
你 请自便 T
Tee!
T
I just can't imagine the recovery process
我难以想象这样的伤势
for something like this.
康复过程会是怎样的
There isn't one.
无法康复
When I was a medic in Iraq,
当我在伊♥拉♥克♥当医生时
an I.E.D. went off, killed three guys.
一个简易爆♥炸♥装置爆♥炸♥ 死了三个人
This guy one survived,
有一个人活了下来
except the entire right side of his body was burned
但他整个右侧身体都被烧伤
all the way down to the muscle.
烧伤深达肌肉组织
Lot of skin grafts, lot of plastic surgery,
许多植皮手术 整形手术
and a lot of pain.
还有许多痛苦
Oh, God. So let's just focus on
天哪 所以我们就主要
making her comfortable and easing her pain.
让她舒服些 减轻她的痛苦
One step at a time.
一步一步来
That was dispatch.
又有急诊
There's been a secondary explosion at the factory.
在工厂发生了二次爆♥炸♥
They're trying to triage there on site,
他们正努力当场分诊
but they're requesting help.
但他们要求支援
We're already stretched too thin.
我们人手已经十分紧张了
I got it. I can go.
我知道了 我能去
Topher's fine. I just saw him.
陶福没事 我刚去看了他
Spread the word, okay?
告诉大家这消息
Hey, Tee. Can we talk for a second?
T 我们能谈一下吗
Look, the only place that you should be going right now
你现在唯一应该去的地方
is home.
就是自己家
You've been through a lot tonight.
你今晚经历了很多事情
Yeah, so have you, but you're here.
对 你也是 但你还在这里
Is the shooter gonna make it?
那个枪击犯能挺过去吗
He's stable. Okay, don't change the subject. I'm fine.
他情况稳定 别换话题 我很好
I've been through way worse.
我经历过比这糟得多的事
I'm just anxious to get out here.
我只是对于去那里有点紧张
I don't wanna be late and have it on my hands.
我不想迟到并为此负责
Okay? No, Tee...
懂吗 不 T
You have another day shifter coming in,
马上会有一个白班医生过来
you got plenty of people here to help you handle things,
这里有很多人帮助你做事
but you got no one out there who can do what I can do.
但在那里没有能代替我的人
You know that I'm right.
你知道我说得对
Mollie, tell them I'm on my way.
莫莉 告诉他们我在路上
Drew.
德鲁
Can Krista handle the debriding without you?
你不在的话克丽斯塔能搞定清创吗
Yeah. She's got it done.
可以 她已经弄好了
There was another explosion at the factory. T.C. is on his way.
工厂又发生了爆♥炸♥ TC已经在路上了
I need you to go and keep an eye on him. He's just...
我需要你去看著点他 他有点
he's way too jacked up.
他积极得有点过头了
You got it. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
How you doing?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
I am. I'm fine.
我真的很好
Jordan.
乔丹
How you holding up?
你还撑得住吗
Just...focused on getting to the end of the shift.
就是 集中精神到夜班结束
Why don't you go home?
你为什么不回家
Would you?
你会回去吗
Scott, this is my E.R., okay?
斯科特 这可是我负责的急诊室
We're understaffed as it is. I'm staying.
我们人手不够 我要留下来
Okay. I just...I had to ask.
好吧 我只是 我得问
I'm headed back to surgery.
我要回去做手术了
Can I borrow your intern Paul to to do a post-op eval on Topher?
我能借用你的实习生保罗给陶福做术后评估吗
Might go better with a friendly face.
由熟人来做可能会更好
Sure. I'll send him up when things slow down here.
好 这边缓下来我就让他过去
Great. Page me if you need me for anything.
很好 如果你需要我就呼我
Come on! We got another burn victim coming in! I will.
快点 又有个烧伤病人来了 好
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表