剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
we, once again, recommend everyone stay indoors...
我们再次提醒大家要待在室内
T.X.U. line worker struck by lightning.
州公用电力公♥司♥工人被闪电击中
Knocked him 50 feet. B.P.'s stable,
被击飞十五米 血压稳定
but he's having runs of P.V.C.s.
但频发室早
Paul, you're with me. Thanks.
保罗 跟我来 多谢
Get him on telemetry,
给他弄个远程心电监护
and I need a 12-lead EKG, stat.
马上做个心电图
Let's get him to the OR and have the blood bank
推他去手术室 通知血库
type and cross 6 units of A-positive.
交叉配型六个单位A型阳性血
On it. I hope it's not close.
这就去 希望那闪电离我们很远
Good lord, we got our own Sandy.
天哪 这真是桑迪飓风的翻版
That's from lightning?
这是闪电弄的吗
Broken capillaries caused by lighting current,
闪电电流造成毛细血管破裂
can last a couple of days.
能持续好几天
Okay. Multifocal P.V.C.s,
好的 频发室早
add a troponin and a total-C.K.
再查一下肌钙蛋白和肌酸激酶
And push 5 of metoprolol.
推五支美托洛尔
Hey, Krista, check this out.
克丽丝塔 看看这个
See those two white spots?
看见那两个白点了吗
Those would be teeth embedded in that dude's knuckles.
是嵌在那家伙指关节里的牙齿
Can you top that?
还有比这更离谱的吗
I just pulled a Yankee candle out of a guy's butt.
我刚从某人屁♥股♥里拔出一支扬基蜡烛呢
Uh, you win. Hey, Krista.
你赢了 克丽丝塔
I got an X-ray you should see since you're going into ortho.
我知道你会去骨科 这张X光片你看看
It's pretty juicy. Okay.
非常有意思 好的
I was thinking we could sync our breaks
我在想我们可以调整休息时间
and look at them together.
一起研究
Oh, yeah, I might be kind of busy,
我现在有点忙
but I'll let you know.
回头叫你
You do not say a word.
你一个字也不准说
'Cause I'm a nerd magnet.
我超招书呆子喜欢
And I hate hurting their feelings.
但我不想伤害他们的感情
Hey, the nerds of today are the husbands of tomorrow.
今天的书呆子就是明天的好丈夫
In addition to having four state-of-the-art trauma rooms
除此之外还有四间业界领先的创伤诊室
and a dedicated trauma CAT scan machine.
和一台创伤专用CT扫描仪
All right, I'll admit I'm impressed.
好了 我承认我印象深刻
Dr. Scott Clemens --
斯科特·克莱门斯医生
Head of San Antonio Memorial Trauma Department.
圣安东尼奥纪念医院创伤科主任
Whoo! Has a certain ring to it, don't you think?
听著真不错 你觉得呢
I appreciate the tour, Michael,
谢谢你带我参观 迈克
but I'm still thinking it over.
但我还是要考虑下
It's a sweet deal, I'm telling you.
这职位不错 没骗你
And not the kind of opportunity you will get in Dallas.
在达拉斯你可没这么好的机会
I came to observe the night shift for a few hours,
我就是过来观摩几个小时夜班
but as far as making any commitment...
至于说留下来工作什么的
We still have some stuff to figure out.
还有很多细节要考虑清楚的
What's to figure out?
有什么好考虑的
The two of you can stop this whole long-distance thing,
这样你俩就不用继续异地恋了
get settled in, pop out a couple of monkeys, and boom! Done!
能安定下来 生一群小孩 不错吧
Mr. Ragosa, Dr. Richards on the phone for you.
拉戈萨先生 理查兹医生的电♥话♥
Don't drag your feet, cowboy.
不要再犹豫了 帅哥
The board is waiting. They want a name.
董事会等著呢 他们催得很紧啊
That wasn't awkward.
还真是毫不尴尬啊
Look, this would be a huge move for me.
这对我来说是个重要的决定
I have to be sure it's one that I want to make.
我必须想清楚这是否是我想要的
But he's right.
但他说得也对
It would make our lives easier. It would.
确实会让我们过得轻松些 确实
And, hey, look, I have to be sure, too.
我也得先想清楚
You know, the last time I lived with a guy...
上回我和男人住一起的时候
It didn't work out too well.
结局不是很好
But I'm not that guy.
但我和他不一样
No, you are not.
的确不一样
Hey, guys.
各位好
Hey, Topher, are you okay?
陶福 你还好吗
Topher had surgery recently.
陶福最近刚做过手术
First night back.
今晚是回归第一天
Don't ever get a vasectomy, Scott.
永远不要做结扎 斯科特
No man should ever feel this kind of pain down there.
这根本不是人受的罪
Topher, sorry, man.
陶福 真替你难过
It hurts just looking at you.
看著你我都觉得疼
Yeah, I can tell by your laughter.
是啊 你笑得还真难过啊
Ball pain is always funny when it's not yours.
看别人蛋疼最有意思了
Just try to take it easy tonight.
今晚先轻松一点吧
Stick with the colds and flus, okay?
就看看感冒吧 好吗
Hey, Landry. You remember Scott, right?
兰德丽 你记得斯科特吧
I heard you were taking over Trauma.
听说你要接管创伤科了
Thinking about it.
还在考虑
Oh, that should be interesting.
这下有意思了
So Jordan tells me that you're seeing T.C. now.
乔丹跟我说你正和TC约会呢
Oh, did she?
是吗
Repent!
悔改吧
Oh, boy.
我的天
For I bring my wrath upon thee, sinners.
我的忿怒将临在你们身上 罪人们
The end is nigh.
末期即将降临
Molly, prep the rubber room.
莫莉 备好软垫病房♥
Repent!
悔改吧
That was tonight's on-call Trauma attending.
刚电♥话♥是今晚当值的创伤科医生打来的
Roads are wiped out by his house,
他家附近的道路都封闭了
and we're already short three nurses because of the closures.
已经有三名护士因为道路封闭来不了了
We're gonna get slammed by this storm.
这场暴风雨给我们的影响可不轻啊
Hey, guys, the tornado just tore through the Sidewinder Trailer Park.
各位 龙♥卷♥风♥刚刮毁了响尾蛇拖车场
The fire department is on the way.
消防队正赶往现场
The paramedics got in an accident en route.
急救员在路上遇到事故了
Here we go. Okay, T.C.?
来事了 TC
Take him for a chest X-ray. I-I'm on it. I'm on it.
带他拍个胸片 我去 我去
Topher, buddy, I'm afraid you and your smushed man tonsils
陶福 兄弟 恐怕你和你受伤的蛋蛋
are gonna sit this one out.
这次只能袖手旁观了
Again with the sensitivity. Hey, take Drew with you, okay?
真善解人意啊 带上德鲁好吗
I'll do it. I'll do it.
我去 带上我
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I've done search and rescue for the past five years.
我过去五年都在做搜救工作
And besides, what better way to get the lay of the land?
再说这正是摸清情况的最佳方法不是吗
I love this can-do attitude!
就爱你这种敢做的态度
Okay! Ho! Listen up, everybody!
好了 大家听好了
Dr. Clemens hereby has privileges.
特此授予克莱门斯医师执业权限
Now get out of here.
赶快出发吧
Just follow my lead and don't get in my way.
跟著我 别妨碍我就行
I was gonna say the same to you.
我正想这么说呢
Look at that.
看看
The past and future right before your eyes.
前任和未来尽在眼前
You shut up, or I'll smack you in your nuts.
闭嘴吧 再胡说我揍你蛋蛋
We got a 32-year-old healthy female with blunt trauma.
这里有一位32岁女性钝挫伤 既往体健
Don't know the specifics.
具体不详
Not sending my men in until the mobile unit's tied down.
等移♥动♥设备都绑好我再派我的人进去
Hey! We need another five.
还得再等五分钟
She might not have another five!
她可能活不过五分钟了
Follow me. Over here. Let's go.
跟我来 就在那边 快走
Scott! Help me with this.
斯科特 帮我挪开这个
I got this. Right behind you.
我进来了 就在你后面
There she is.
她在那儿
It's okay, ma'am. We got this.
没事了 女士 有我们呢
It's okay, ma'am.
没事了 女士
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们会救你出去的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Abnormal breath sounds.
异常呼吸音
Possibly a collapsed lung.
可能是肺萎陷
Okay. Pulmonary hernia.
是肺疝
The lung looks severely contused. She needs the OR asap.
肺部严重挫伤 她需要尽快手术
Hand me an A.B. pad. I'm on it.
给我张腹垫 就来
face mask.
把氧气面罩给她戴上
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表