剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm all right. Hold on.
我还好 稍等一下
We don't get him there in the next hour.
如果一个小时内不能送他进医院
He's not gonna make it.
他就真的不行了
You gotta keep him talking, distract him.
你得让他一直讲话 分散他的注意力
Copy that.
没问题
Okay.
好了
Up on three.
数到三
One, two, three!
一 二 三
You know I'm not supposed to be treating him.
你知道我不能治疗他的
Yeah, well, I need your brain, all right?
我知道 但我需要你的帮助 好吗
His vitals went wonky. I can't figure it out.
他的生命体征很不平稳 但我想不出原因
Chest C.T. came back with nothing, all right?
胸部CT没发现任何问题
Now he's spiking a fever
他现在高热
and he isn't responding to antibiotics.
而且对抗生素也没有反应
I think the leg must be getting septic.
我觉得他的腿部是脓毒性感染
But he's already on two antibiotics.
但已经给他用了两种抗生素了
I've added a third, I've resent his blood cultures, and --
我又加了一种 已经送了血培养
His fever's climbing.
他的体温在升高
Cooling measures now. And now he's twitching.
采取降温措施 他又在抽了
What the hell's going on?
到底是怎么回事
Okay, okay, um... It could be meningitis, or...
好吧 可能是脑膜炎 或者是
tetanus from the bullet. Right? Maybe.
子弹带来的破伤风 也许是
Dystonic reaction? Yes
或者是张力障碍反应 对
I just got off the phone with a woman who knows him.
我刚接到一位认识他的女人打来的电♥话♥
And she said he was fine three weeks ago,
她说他三周以前都还很健康
so I think his fugue state has to
我觉得他的神游状态
be connected to his worsening condition.
跟他越来越糟的病情有关
In what way?
但是是怎么相关的呢
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Landry, this is a medical issue.
兰德丽 这是个医疗问题
When you have something that can really help us,
等你有了真正能够帮助我们的信息
let us know. Thanks.
再来通知我们 非常感谢
Okay.
好的
Jordan. Jordan! Push 150 milligrams amiodarone.
乔丹 乔丹 推150毫克胺碘酮
Aggies over U.T.? What are you, crazy?
得州农工大对得州大学 你们疯了吗
What else you got, Javy?
哈维 刚刚交给你的任务呢
Hey, Charlie,
查理
if you could snap your fingers and be anywhere,
如果你有机会去任何一个地方
where would you be, buddy?
你会去哪里
I don't know. Yeah, you do, man. Come on.
我不知道 你肯定有想去的地方
Where you wanna go? I'm thinking Vegas
你会去哪里 我在想拉斯维加斯
with all the chickies, a little bit of booze, huh?
有美女环绕 可痛饮狂歌♥ 多爽
In -- in the gulf, catching marlins.
我想去海港抓马林鱼
Love it. How about you, Javy?
真好 你呢 哈维
Uh, Miami beach, baby.
当然是去迈阿密的海滩了
Drinking margaritas with my wife by the pool,
和我老婆在海边喝玛格丽塔
have my parents take the kids for the week.
让我父母帮忙看一周的孩子
That'd be a vacation. How about you?
那才是超爽的假期 你想去哪儿
Oh, man, I love the old cities.
我喜欢有历史底蕴的城市
You got Paris, Rome -- just the history of 'em,
像巴黎 罗马这样历史悠久的城市
learning about 'em.
我想去了解它们
Yeah, me and Rick, we usually end up in Hawaii, though.
不过通常瑞克和我最后还是去了夏威夷
My -- my brother Rick.
我兄弟瑞克
I vacation a lot with my brother. We're close.
我经常和他一起度假 我们关系很好
Hawaii's cool. Yeah.
夏威夷超赞 是的
Just hang in there, Charlie.
坚持住 查理
This positivity!
满满的正能量
Oh, man, this is where it's at.
就在这里
I just feel really,
我感觉真
really, really good!
真好
Kenny told me that Ragosa accidentally took some E,
肯尼说拉戈萨不小心吃了点摇♥头♥丸♥
and he's just been rolling all night.
他已经这样一晚上了
You should -- you should really go back to work.
你应该 回去工作了
Yeah. Right.
好吧
I really see you! I see you!
我看到你了
Remember the Alamo!
不要忘记阿♥拉♥莫
John Doe's lumbar puncture and tetanus titer are negative.
无名氏腰穿和破伤风滴度都没有问题
But his fever keeps going up.
但还是高烧不退
And he keeps spasming.
而且一直痉挛
What are we missing?
我们忽略了什么
Been asking myself for hours.
我也想了很久了
Maybe you shouldn't have jumped all over Landry.
也许你不该向兰德丽发火
Is now really the time to talk about that?
现在是说这事的时候吗
I'm talking about saving John Doe.
我就是在讨论救无名氏
Look, we have no idea what's wrong with him.
我们都不知道病因在哪
She was just trying to help.
她只是想帮忙
By throwing out theories?
光说有什么用
Well, that is what we are doing.
我们又做了什么
Look, I know that it's been a rough night for you.
我知道你今晚也很累了
If you want to talk...
你要是想倾诉
I know you're with Scott.
我知道你现在和斯科特在一起
I know.
我知道的
But you can come to me anytime.
但是你随时都可以向我倾诉
You know that, right?
好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
But you're right.
你说的对
It's just been a really tough night.
只是今晚太累了
I'm just gonna recheck his labs.
我再去查一下他的化验结果
How many times did you stick this guy?
你们给他戳了几针了
Five... and a half.
五针 半
His vein keeps moving. I mean, it's --
他的血管不停移位 就好像
it's literally like trying to stick Jabba the Hutt.
这简直像给赫特人贾霸打♥针♥似的
Maybe after two tries, you come find me next time.
下次两针还打不进去 就来找我
Especially after the night you've had, Paul.
尤其是在这样的一晚上之后 保罗
Let's hope he doesn't have a heart attack, too.
希望他不要也心脏病发作
Hello, sir.
你好 先生
I'm Dr. Zia. Let's see if I can help you.
我是祁医生 我是来帮助你的
Those kids don't know what they're doing.
这些孩子怎么这么笨
Well, your veins do present a challenge.
你的血管确实有点难扎
Look over to the left and hold your breath, please.
向左看 屏住呼吸 谢谢
Are you the doctor getting his huevos snipped?
你就是那个做了结扎的医生吗
I-I didn't say anything, I swear.
我啥也没说 我发誓
He didn't. He blushes whenever anyone mentions balls.
确实没有 只是有人提到这个他就脸红
Never get a vasectomy.
千万不要做结扎
I got snipped.
我就做了
Damn doctor said it would only hurt
那个倒霉医生说
for a couple of days.
只会疼几天
Liar!
大骗子
Felt like somebody put a blowtorch on my man meat.
痛的火烧火燎的
I could barely walk,
走路都困难
and things were never the same again
而且床上活动
in the bedroom, you know what I mean?
都会被影响 懂吗
That could have been caused
那也有可能
by any number of conditions. Nope.
是别的原因 不对
I used to wake up every morning with a flagpole,
我以前早上起床的时候都会一柱擎天
until I got the big "V."
直到我泄了火才会下去
Now I'm taking E.D. pills by the truckload
现在我每天吃一大堆壮♥阳♥药♥
just to get a little movement.
也只能起来一点点
Sorry.
抱歉
Over here!
这边
We need some help! There was an accident!
我们需要帮助 发生了车祸
He needs a medevac! Get the chopper here now!
他需要急救直升机 快把直升机叫来
Down.
放下
Hey, Charlie, we made it!
查理 我们到了
Okay? You're gonna be in the hospital in no time.
马上就送你去医院
We'll come by and check on you.
我们会来看你的
Thanks, doc.
谢谢 医生
You... you should go for rangers, man.
你应该加入游骑兵部队的
They'd be lucky to have a guy like you.
他们肯定需要你这样的人才
All right, get him out of here.
好了 带他走
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表