剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You're a dog. All men are dogs.
你就是个混球 男人都是混球
But I like Krista.
但我喜欢克丽丝塔
So you better not mess this up.
所以你最好别辜负了她
I got my eye on you, buster.
我会留意你的 小子
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Just got paged.
有人叫我
S.A.P.D. brought in a naked guy they found at Circle K.
圣安东尼奥警局在便利店发现一个裸体男性
They placed a hold for grave disability.
他们因怀疑精神障碍将他拘留
Hey, Kenny.
肯尼
Can you bring toga man and put him in curtain 3?
可以帮我把白袍男带到三床吗
Sure thing, doc.
当然 医生
Thanks.
谢谢
You -- you okay?
你 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Okay. I see your dad's still here.
好吧 我看见你父亲还在那儿
Yeah, he likes to make me uncomfortable.
他就喜欢把我搞得浑身不自在
You want me to throw him out of here? No, it's fine.
你想让我请他出去吗 不用 没事
He'll just keeping coming back.
他还是会不断回来的
Look, I appreciate the concern,
听著 我很感谢你的关心
but this is just way too involved
但是你这样管太多了
and complicated to explain.
我很难向别人解释
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I know. It's what you do, but...
我懂 你乐于助人 不过
you and I really don't have the type of relationship
你我的关系还没到
where we talk about things.
可以谈论家事的份上
Do we?
是吧
That doesn't mean we still can't talk about things.
但这并不意味著我们不能聊聊
I mean, I can --
我是说 我能
Look, I -- I've been thinking,
听著 我一直在想
and I don't know what's going on with you and Jordan,
我不知道你和乔丹之间是什么情况
and I don't think either of you
并且我觉得你俩
know what's going on with you and Jordan,
没有一个明白你们的情况
but I just know that
我只知道
I don't wanna be in the middle of it anymore.
我不想再夹在你们中间了
There is nothing with me and Jordan.
我和乔丹之间什么事也没有
Dude, you guys are the poster children
伙计 你俩简直是没有理清情感的
of unresolved feelings,
代表人物
and I'm not really into being plan "B,"
我也无意当你的备胎
so...let's just be friends.
我们 只做朋友吧
And thank you for offering to help,
多谢你想要帮忙
but I'm used to handling things on my own.
但我习惯自己事自己解决了
If you, uh, if you still wanna talk about anything, I'm...
要是 要是你还想要谈谈 我
T.C.
TC
Paul needs you in radiology. It's the kid.
保罗在放射科等你 那个孩子出事了
What happened?
怎么了
He was complaining of referred shoulder pain,
他刚刚主诉肩部牵涉痛
so I ordered a C.A.T. scan, but he lost his pulse.
我约了CT 但他心跳骤停
Hold C.P.R. a minute.
心肺复苏暂停一下
I need to see his underlying rhythm.
我要看下他的基础波形
Sine wave, damn it.
T波高尖QRS增宽 该死
His potassium's sky high.
他的血钾太高了
It looks like a tiny piece of shrapnel
看起来像是有一小块碎片
transected the kid's ureter.
横切了这孩子的输尿管
From that cut on his ribs.
碎片来自他损伤的肋骨
The kidney trauma must have put him into renal failure.
肾的创伤进而导致了肾衰竭
Which explains the elevated potassium.
这就解释了他的高血钾
All right, he needs an amp of calcium chloride,
好的 他需要一支氯化钙
sodium bicarb, and 10 units of insulin.
碳酸氢钠 和十个单位胰岛素
Good, Paul. That's good.
很好 保罗 很好
All right, Dwayne,
行 德韦恩
page nephrology for emergency dialysis.
呼叫肾内科准备急诊透析
Calling now.
在联♥系♥了
Meds are in. Rhythm's stabilizing.
药物起效了 心律稳定
And he's got a pulse? Okay, that's good.
并且脉搏也有了 好的 很好
Does that mean he's gonna be all right?
那是不是说他会没事的
The meds are a quick fix.
那些药物只是应急而已
Potassium's still sky high.
血钾还是太高
Paul, grab that scan. Let's go.
保罗 把扫描报告拿上 走
He needs dialysis, asap.
他需要尽快透析
Come on, baby!
加油啊 宝贝
Just one more push! I know you got it in you!
再用力一次 我知道你行的
Come on! Dig deep!
加油 使劲
Push, mom, push!
用力 妈妈 用力
That's it! You got the kit?
就是这样 接生包在吗
Yes...
很好
We have...
我们生了...
a baby girl!
一个女儿
My greatest...
我的宝贝
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Yes. She's so beautiful.
好 她好漂亮
We gotta cut the umbilical cord.
我们得把脐带剪断
Get the clamps and scissors.
拿血管钳和剪刀
Just clamp here and here, and cut in between.
夹住这里和这里 在中间剪断
Look what you did.
看 你做到了
Look what you made.
你成功了
Look at your little sister.
看看你妹妹
It's your sister. Grab your hoodie,
这是你妹妹 拿你的帽衫来
And let's wrap her in something clean.
用干净的东西把她包起来
It's your sister.
这是你妹妹
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
You ready for round two?
你准备好来第二轮了吗
You got the flashlight?
你有手电筒吗
Daddy, what is that?
爸爸 那是什么
What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. It's a -- it's a foot.
没事 是 是一只脚
A what? Everybody just stay calm.
一只什么 大家都冷静
I'm just gonna reach in there
我要伸手进去
and turn this little girl around.
把这小姑娘转过来
Hold the baby.
抱著宝宝
We need to get to the hospital.
我们得去医院
Baby's in breech. It can't be born like this.
宝宝是臀先露 这样生不出来的
What should I do?
我该怎么办
I need you to reach into my pocket, grab my phone.
我要你伸手进我口袋里 拿我的手♥机♥
Run around until you find a signal.
跑到有信♥号♥♥的地方
9-1-1 is probably overwhelmed.
911可能已经被打爆了
I need you to call Uncle T.C.
我要你打给TC叔叔
Tell him I need him right now.
告诉他 我现在需要他的帮助
Go, go. Okay.
去吧 去吧 好的
No. Just stay with me.
不 你听我说
No. Where did you -- where did you send her?
不 你叫她 叫她去哪儿了
Stay with me. Stay with me. What's wrong?
听我说 听我说 出什么事了
Nothing is wrong.
什么事都没有
You have to tell me what's wrong.
你得告诉我出什么事了
That was a good catch.
你观察得很仔细
We'd be 10 steps behind if you hadn't --
要不是你去做了那个扫描
hadn't got the scan.
我们现在就无从下手了
Good call.
做得好
Yeah. Um, just glad he's okay. He's a really cool little guy.
他没事就好 他真的是个很有趣的小孩
You have a way with kids, you know.
你很会和小孩子相处
You, uh, you ever think about doing a fellowship
你 有没有想过
in E.R. Pediatrics?
进修急诊儿科
Uh, no, never. That is -- that is not for me.
没有 我没想过 那个不适合我
Why?
怎么说
Uh, well, I come from a family of surgeons.
我出身于一个外科世家
You know, my grandfather, my father --
我爷爷 我爸爸
both his brothers, both my brothers.
我爸的兄弟 我的兄弟
You know, being an E.R. doc is already pushing it, so...
我♥干♥急诊就已经压力很大了
Uh, I'm just -- that's not for me.
我就是 那个不适合我
I don't know. It just, um, if you have a gift,
好吧 只是 如果你有天赋
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表