剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
One of the admitting ladies said they couldn't do the tests
入院处的一位女士说我没有医保
'cause I didn't have insurance.
所以不能给我做检查
No, no, no.
不不不
Topher told me you could not leave, no matter what.
陶福叮嘱我 无论如何不能让你走
If anybody comes up to you,
有人来找你麻烦
you just start gagging like you're gonna hurl all over 'em.
你就假装反胃 要吐他们一身的样子
Then run to the head and hang out for a while.
然后去洗手间躲一阵子
Can you do that?
能做到吗
I think I can.
应该可以
It has to be good now.
一定要装得够像哦
We hear people gagging all day long.
这里总能听到别人呕吐呢
Okay.
好吧
Oh. Okay, stop, okay, stop, stop.
好了 好了 停下
That was really gross.
这听著真恶心
Look, you'll be fine.
你会没事的
Steady...
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Let's get him secured.
把他固定好
Hey. If this kid slips a millimeter,
这孩子动一毫米
He'll be paralyzed and die.
他就瘫痪没命了
So no pressure, guys.
别有压力哦 各位
Topher, here's nurse Ramos.
陶福 拉莫斯护士的电♥话♥
Hey, Toph, our neurosurgeon is in Houston doing an operation,
陶福 神经外科医生还在休斯顿做手术
but he'll be here as soon as he finishes that surgery.
手术一结束就赶回来
Okay, good. Let's just hope we can get the kid there.
挺好 希望我们能帮这孩子撑到那时候
Crap. Topher.
该死 陶福
Gotta go. His lung collapsed.
我得挂了 他的肺不行了
I need a needle to reinflate.
得用针头扎通气
Ah, that was close. Just like old times.
差点啊 真像过去一样
I got him. You're doing good, kid.
我稳住他了 你状态不错 孩子
We gotta get outta here in the next 10 minutes!
十分钟内我们得赶紧撤
A storm is moving in.
暴风雨要来了
Okay. Let's do this.
好吧 准备开始吧
Doc, I gotta put something over you guys.
医生 我得拿东西罩住你们
There's gonna be embers flying all over the place
切开这东西时
when we cut this thing open.
会漫天飞余烬的
I gotta keep him still and keep his lung inflated.
我得扶住他 还得保持他肺部通气
Just put it over him.
罩住他就行了
Dr. Ganote, 2-2-8-0.
伽诺特医生 2280
All right, everybody. Gather around.
各位 集中一下
I got a few things to say.
我有事要说
So I log on to the tablet program
我刚登陆了平板电脑上的程序
to see if any new patients' names are entered,
想看看有没有新录入的病人
And I find the following names...
录入的名字有...
Dick Hurtz.
何丁腾
Anita Lay.
李裘草
Some young guy?
小伙子
Okay. Guys, you've had your fun,
各位你们也闹够了
but come on. You have got to take this seriously.
现在得开始重视这个了
It has made the day shift so much better.
这系统让白班的医务人员受益匪浅
It is amazing. Just...
非常好用 大家只要...
Is it true that Ragosa fired T.C.?
拉戈萨真的把TC开除了吗
It's all over the 4th floor.
四楼的人都在传
What are we gonna do?
没他我们怎么办
You can't fire him,
你不能开除他
because medically speaking, he is irreplaceable.
他的医学能力无人可替代
Everybody can be replaced.
没有人是无可替代的
Not T.C.
TC除外
I know him. Okay?
我很了解他 明白吗
I... I can turn him.
我可以让他改的
I can get him in line.
让他按规矩办事
You just have to let me.
你只要给我点时间就行了
This sounds like more
听起来你关心的
than just a professional interest, Jordan.
可不止他的职业发展啊 乔丹
It's not. It's what best for the Trauma Department.
不是这个意思 我只是为了创伤科著想
Well, I don't think so.
我看可不是
He's out of here.
我绝不留他
Somebody get me a status on that surgeon!
外科医生来了没
Callahan, you're fired!
卡拉翰 你被开除了
Get your things and get your ass out of here in 10 minutes!
收拾东西 十分钟之内走人
Screw you, Ragosa!
去死吧你 拉戈萨
Did you approve that M.R.I. For me?!
我申请的核磁共振你批准了没
No! She has no insurance!
没有 她没有医保
I know she doesn't! That's why I asked you to approve it!
我知道 所以才求你批准的
Take her to the clinic.
让她去门诊
She'll have to wait six months if she goes to the clinic!
她走门诊得等上六个月
She could be dead by then!
说不准那时她都死了
Why is it so hard for you people to understand
你们怎么就是想不通
that if we keep treating everybody for free,
如果我们免费收治所有人
we will go bankrupt?
会破产的
Because we're the ones dealing with the people, not you!
因为治病救人的是我们 不是你
So, is, um, T.C. really gone?
TC真的被开了吗
I don't know. I don't wanna think about it.
不知道 我也不想琢磨这事
Come on. Let's do this before someone walks in on us, please.
来吧 趁著没人发现 速战速决
Clear.
离手
Clear. Clear.
离手 离手
All right. There we go.
不错 成功
Trust me. You don't want your first time
相信我 你不会希望
being on someone who really needs it.
第一次上手就是实战
Paul, you're up. Wait. We don't...
保罗 该你了 等等 我没...
We didn't do things... things like this at Columbia.
在哥伦比亚我们不负责这种事情
Yeah, well, not all of us could afford
是吧 不是所有人都负担得起
to go to the fancy med schools. I went to U.S.H.
金光闪闪的医学院的 我上的USH
Is that in the Caribbean?
这学校是在加勒比吗
That'd be the uniformed services hospital.
那是一家军事医院
It's for military. I was a medic.
是为部队服务的 我以前是卫生员
I was good at it, so the army put me through med school.
我♥干♥得很好 所以部队让我读了医学院
How long do you have to serve to pay 'em back?
你服役多久才还清他们的情
I owe 'em 10 years, but I'm in it for life.
我欠他们十年 但我这辈子都搭进来了
No debt. I get to be a surgeon. Sweet deal.
没有债务 我还能当外科医生 很划算
Paul, this guy's really dead, so hit him.
保罗 这家伙已经死透了 电他吧
So I hear you fight mixed martial arts.
我听说你会综合搏击
I love watching that.
我很爱看
Yeah. I do it when I can. It's a fun hobby.
对 我有空就打 那是个有趣的爱好
Paul, come on. Now.
保罗 来吧 快点
Clear. Clear.
离手 离手
Whoa! Watch it! Sorry. Sorry.
小心点 抱歉 抱歉
Um, it's -- sorry.
不好意思
Ragosa nixed the M.R.I. for Kara.
拉戈萨拒绝给卡拉做核磁共振
I don't have much time. I need to know where she is.
我没多少时间了 我得知道她在哪
Kenny's got her stashed in the head. Thanks.
肯尼把她藏在厕所里了 谢了
Hey, Dwayne.
嘿 德韦恩
What do you want from me?
你又要干吗
Um, I need a favor.
我想让你帮个忙
No kidding. You're talking to me.
没开玩笑吧 你在跟我说话呢
I-I need a scan for that girl over there.
我需要给那个女孩做个扫描
She doesn't have insurance.
她没有医疗保险
she might -- she might have a tumor.
她可能 她可能长了个肿瘤
Hate to see a hot girl die.
真不想看到这么火♥辣♥的姑娘去死
Okay, if I do this, you owe me.
如果我帮忙的话 你就欠我的
All right, whatever you want.
好吧 你要什么都行
Oh, I want liposuction,
我想做抽脂手术
Here, here, and here.
这里 这里 还有这里
Mm, dude, I'm not a plastic surgeon.
哥们 我可不是整形医生
But you know some.
但你认识一些
Get me the lipo, I'll get you the M.R.I.
给我做抽脂 我就给你做核磁共振
All right, just -- just... Don't do that.
好吧 别这样看人家
$2,500 for lipo? It's a good deal.
抽脂手术要两千五 已经很便宜了
I'm not giving you 2,500 bucks. This girl could die.
两千五想都不要想 那姑娘可能要死了
Have a heart. What -- what else can I do for you?
有点同情心 我能为你做点别的吗
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表