剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. Let's get a nurse to pull the mom out for paperwork,
好吧 我们找个护士带妈妈去办手续
and we'll talk to him alone.
我们再和他单独谈谈
This is Nick. Let's move!
这可是尼克 大家抓紧
E.M.S. said the ambulance was 30 minutes out,
急救中心说救护车要等三十分钟
so I brought him in.
我就直接送他来了
Armor piercing. It went right through his vest.
子弹直接打穿防弹衣了
I haven't been able to stop the bleeding.
我止不住血
He passed out about three minutes ago.
他大约三分钟前昏迷了
I'm losing his pulse. We gotta crack the chest.
我摸不到脉搏 得开胸了
Okay, come on.
来吧
I want 4 units running on the rapid infuser five minutes ago!
我五分钟前就要了四个单位血快速输注
Send off a C.B.C., a chem-20,
全血计数检查 大生化
and grab all the O-neg you can find!
再把能找到的O型血都拿来
Hang on there, Nick.
坚持住 尼克
And somebody call Dr. Flannery Mills
谁去给心脏研究所的
at the cardiac institute,
弗兰纳里·米尔斯医师打电♥话♥
and tell her to get her ass over here now! Now!
叫她马上过来 快去
Insert the rib spreader and start cranking.
插入肋骨钎 开始开胸
How much do I open the ribs?
骨间隙开多宽
Till you hear 'em crack.
直到你听到撕裂声
Whoa. That's a huge heart.
这心脏够大的
It's not his original one.
这不是他自己的心脏
He's been shot before.
他之前就中枪过
We were in the same platoon in the war.
战争时我们曾在同一个排
I had to find him a new one.
我给他找了颗新的
It was a transplant?
这颗是移植的吗
Yeah. From my brother.
是的 从我兄弟那儿移植的
Okay. Suction, please.
好了 抽吸
Hey, what's up? It's Nick.
怎么了 是尼克
Oh, my God. What -- what's the story?
天哪 怎么回事
G.S.W. to the left ventricle.
左心室枪伤
I got my finger in the hole,
我用手指把洞堵住了
but I need you to crossclamp the aorta.
但我需要你交叉钳住主动脉
Clamp.
给我血管钳
Put your finger where mine is.
把手指放在我原来放的地方
I'm through the cords.
我插上气管了
2-0 silk.
2-0丝线
Retractor.
牵开器
Damn it.
该死
I can't get the angle.
我找不到合适的角度
T.C., if this is too hard, we can do this.
TC 如果你不行 可以换我们来
Suction, please.
抽吸
So... we need you to cover these cases
我们需要你接手这些病例
to free up the attendings for the --
这样主治医师才有空去处理
the real emergencies.
真正的紧急情况
Uh, fantastic. I'm 100% ready.
好极了 我完全做好准备了
A-and listen, I, um, I'm more into diagnosis
听著 反正比起手术
than surgery anyway, so, like...
我更喜欢诊断 所以...
Well, then this is perfect.
那这就最好不过了
Does this hurt?
这样疼吗
Anthony, does this hurt when I touch it?
安东尼 我按这里的时候疼吗
A little.
有一点
Where am I?
我在哪儿
You're in a hospital.
你在医院
Do you remember your mother bringing you in?
你还记得你妈妈带你来吗
No, not really.
不 不太记得
Can you remember anything about how you got hurt?
你还记得自己是怎么受伤的吗
Did somebody hit you?
有人打你吗
Did you fall?
你摔的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You can tell us.
你可以告诉我们
It'll be our secret.
这是我们之间的小秘密
I don't know.
我不知道
Where am I again?
你刚才说我在哪里
Okay. Hey, you wanna play a game on my phone?
好吧 你想玩我手♥机♥上的游戏吗
Okay.
给
Multiple rib fractures, various stages of healing.
多处肋骨骨折 康复程度不同
He's been treated somewhere.
他在其他地方接受过治疗
Time to call child services?
是不是该通知儿童福利保护署
Not yet.
还不是时候
They're too overwhelmed. They'll just bury him in the system.
他们要处理的事太多 根本顾不上管他
He's definitely been traumatized,
他肯定受到了创伤
Physically and emotionally.
身体上还有精神上
By the mother? Possibly.
他妈妈弄的吗 有可能
Or a relative. But...
也可能是亲戚 但是...
Something's clearly off.
这里面一定有问题
To find out what's going on,
要搞清情况我得有空
I need time to run an MMSE,
给他做个简易精神状态检查
and APS tests.
和抗精神药物检查
But I can't hold him with only a fractured arm.
只有手臂骨折我无法留他住院
Unless, of course, there was another diagnosis.
除非你还有其它诊断结果
What if I were to admit him for concussion syndrome?
如果以脑震荡症状收治呢
I'll say he's complaining of nausea and headaches.
我就说他抱怨恶心还头疼
We'll say it's from the bike fall.
我们可以说那是摔落自行车引起的
That'll buy you a little bit of time.
那应该能给你些时间了
That's great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
All right, I'll start a background check on the mom
那我先去调查他妈妈
And then run the tests on the boy.
然后就去给那男孩做检测
Perfect.
太好了
Uh, Mrs. Franklin. Hi.
富兰克林太太 你好
I am Dr. Cummings.
我是卡明斯医生
Okay. Uh, well, what can I help you with this evening?
请问有您有哪里不舒服呢
It burns.
我有灼痛感
Uh, what -- what burns?
哪里有灼痛感
Down here.
下面
I think that a-hole Charlie Knight gave me an STD.
那个混账查理·奈特一定把性病传给我了
S-STD. Okay. Uh...
性病 好吧
You sure that...
你确定是...
Wait a minute. This is, uh, this is a joke.
等等 这是个恶作剧吧
I know what this is, okay.
我知道你们在搞什么鬼
Uh, Kenny? Kenny?
肯尼 肯尼
Nice try, buddy! Nice...
想得美 伙计
Uh, Kenny put you up to this, obviously.
一定是肯尼安排你这么做的
Do these sores look like a joke to you?
这些疱疹看著像恶作剧吗
Oh, my...
我的天
Come on. Come on. Let's go again.
加油 我们再试一次
Clear. Clear.
离手 离手
Still V-fib.
还在室颤
T., it's been 20 minutes.
T 已经过去二十分钟了
Bolus lidocaine. Let's go.
静推利多卡因 再来一次
Krista, increase the joules.
克丽丝塔 增加能量
Clear. Clear.
离手 离手
I got a pulse! Yes!
有心跳了 太好了
You are not gonna die, Nick. Do you hear me?
你可不会死的 尼克 听到没
You are not gonna die.
你不会死的
T.?
T
Listen, you did great, but...
听著 你做得很好 可是...
He's gonna need a real heart surgeon to fix this
要治好他得找真正的心外科医生
or he's gonna code again.
不然他还会骤停的
Yeah. That's why I had them call Flannery.
没错 我已经让人打电♥话♥叫弗兰纳里了
Hi. Hi. Uh, listen.
你好 听我说
Is there any way somebody could take my patient
有没有谁能接手我的病人
or... No.
或者...没有
T.C.
TC
We're gonna figure this out, Debbie.
我们会有办法的 黛比
We, uh, we stabilized Nick,
尼克已经稳定了
but he has damage to his heart.
可他的心脏受损
Oh, God.
老天
We fixed the hole in his ventricle,
我们修补了心室上的洞
and we're gonna get him on some medications
一会儿给他用点药
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表