剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Hospital stuff or your stuff?
医院的事还是你的私事
Just walk with me.
就边走边说几句
So my wife is going to "Allow" me to see the children over the weekend.
我妻子「准许」我周末见孩子们了
She actually used the word "Allow."
她真这么说的 「准许」
She just really pisses me off.
快气死我了
Everybody pisses you off.
所有人你都烦
Let's be clear here.
我先说清楚
When we talk, you're not my boss,
我们聊天的时候 你不是我上司
you're my patient.
你是我的病人
I have to speak honestly or this won't help you, okay?
我得说实话 不然对你也没用 好吗
Yes. You're right.
好 你说得对
Please continue.
继续
You have to stop taking everything someone says
你不能把别人的话都当做
as an attack. I don't take...
要跟你对著干 我才没有...
Honestly, your first step is to stop being a dick.
真的 改善的第一步就是别这么混♥蛋♥
That's your advice?
这就是你的建议吗
Stop being a... Dick. Yes.
别那么 混♥蛋♥ 没错
Look, I don't see you at home,
我不知道你在家里什么样
but I can guess you're a lot like you are here.
但我猜跟工作时差不多
And here at work,
而在这里
taking away the tailgate was a dick move.
关闭天台的就是混♥蛋♥
That was a legal issue. I had no choice.
那是个法律问题 我没办法
But you can choose to find a solution.
但你可以努力寻找解决办法
You can't like having everybody always pissed at you.
大家都讨厌你 你很享受吗
Comes with the job.
这职位难免这样
No, it doesn't. You bring that to the job.
不是 那是你自作自受
And you bring it into your home life.
在家里也一样
You want people to start respecting you?
你想让大家敬重你吗
Then you have to learn to meet them halfway.
那就学会妥协
Kylie, why would you do that?
凯莉 你为什么要这么做
She -- she thinks something is wrong with you.
她觉得你身体有问题
She didn't wanna say anything in front of you.
但她不想当面跟你说
So the whole M.R.I. was for nothing?
那核磁共振都白做了吗
I knew you'd be mad.
我就知道你会生气的
You almost fell down last night.
昨晚你差点摔倒
You didn't think I saw, but I did.
你以为我没看到 但我看到了
You need a doctor.
你需要看医生
Damn it, Kylie.
该死 凯莉
You don't look great, Steve.
你的确看著不大好 斯蒂夫
She says you've been having headaches...
她说你总头疼
Yeah, I mean, I'm working doubles the whole week, all right?
当然了 我整周每天都干双份工
I came down with the flu. That's all it is.
我就是得流感了 没什么的
Please, Daddy. I made him promise.
求你了 爸爸 我都让他保证了
No needles.
不用打♥针♥的
Look, I have a daughter.
我也有个女儿
I-I know that they can be absolutely annoying,
我知道有时她们可烦人了
but they mean well.
但她们是好心
We can do a quick workup.
我们可以做个快速体♥检♥
What if it's not the flu? Better safe than sorry?
万一不是流感呢 未雨绸缪也好
If I miss the rest of the shift, I risk losing my job, okay?
我要是错过了接♥班♥时间 可能就没工作了
Kylie, I'm fine, baby. All right? I'm not mom.
凯莉 我没事 宝贝 我跟妈妈不一样
I'm really sorry she wasted your time.
我很抱歉她耽误了你的时间
I gotta get her home and I gotta get back to work.
我得把她送回家然后去工作了
Let's go. Please, Daddy, no!
走吧 求你了 爸爸 别走
Stop! It won't take long!
别走 不会很久的
I'll do chores for a week! He wants to help you! Please!
我做一周的家务 他想帮你的 求你了
There's gotta be something
我们总能做点什么
we could do to bring back the tailgate.
好让天台重新开放吧
What if we, uh, put up railings?
装个围栏怎么样
Made it a-a smaller, more contained area?
这样地方小点 封闭容易管理
Yes, yes. I-I'm aware of that.
是是 我知道
Well, there are a few doctors here who I wouldn't mind
这里有几个医生 我倒是不介意
jumping off the roof.
他们去跳跳楼什么的
No, no, no. That's, uh, that's a joke. I...
不不 就是开个玩笑 我
What a dick.
这混♥蛋♥
Damn it!
该死
Why is this thing still inside?
这东西怎么还在医院里
Somebody get it out of here. Now!
来个人把它弄走 现在
Topher, watch out!
陶福 小心
He's coming in!
它要过来了
Watch out!
小心
What the hell? Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
这是啥 别开枪 别开枪
He's heading towards the loading dock.
它朝著装卸区的方向去了
Call Animal Control. We need some tranqs.
通知动物管理局 来点镇静剂
God bless Texas.
神佑我大得州
Help! Topher, help!
救命 陶福 救命
It's my dad!
我爸出事了
Drew, get the head. I'll get the shoulders.
德鲁 扶住头 我来抓肩膀
Would he be OK? Daddy?
他会好起来吗 爸爸
Steve! You hear me?
斯蒂夫 你听得见吗
He just fell! Do something, please!
他倒下了 救救他 求你们了
You hear that stridor?
你听到喘鸣了吗
His vocal cords are spasmed shut.
他的声带因为痉挛闭合了
We'll never pass an E.T. tube.
气管插管进不去了
Krista, grab the crike kit.
克丽丝塔 去拿气切包
Hey! Hey, give us light!
喂 借点光
You've been dying to do a crike.
你想做气管切开很久了
This is your shot.
你的机会来了
Will he be okay...
他会没事吧
Let Krista do it.
让克丽丝塔做吧
I would've killed for one as an intern.
我要是实习医生做梦都想有这种机会
Help him, please!
帮帮他 求你了
You're up.
交给你了
Seriously?
你说真的
All right.
好吧
Krista, you are up!
克丽丝塔 交给你了
I'll walk you through it. Just -- you gotta extend --
我会引导你 就是 你要抻
The neck and palpate for the laryngeal prominence.
抻直脖子 摸到喉结
I got it.
我知道
They will take care of you, daddy...
他们会治好你的 爸爸
Here. Okay, you make a vertical incision.
这里 做个垂直切口
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
Good....... Okay, palpate again.
好的 再摸一下
Okay, now you make a horizontal incision along the cricoid membrane.
好的 现在沿环状软骨膜做水平切口
You got it, Krista.
很好 克丽丝塔
Okay.
好的
Lift and stabilize the larynx...
提起并固定喉头
and insert the tube.
然后插管
You have to save him.
你得救活他
We will, we will...
会的 会的
Let's get him inside!
把他抬进去
It's gonna be on your count.
听你口令
All right. One, two, three.
好的 一 二 三
He's gonna be fine.
他不会有事的
I told you something was wrong with him!
我跟你说了他不对劲
And you didn't believe me! No, I
但你不相信我 不是 我...
You have to do something. You have to save him. Okay.
你得做点什么 你得救他 好的
I-I'm -- I'm gonna do my best, Kylie.
我 我会尽我的全力 凯莉
Okay. I promise.
好吗 我说到做到
He's having pauses.
他有停搏
Order a chest X-ray, an E.K.G., and a chem-20.
安排胸片 心电图 生化检验
He's got papilledema.
视神经乳♥头♥水肿
Brain bleed from a head trauma?
头部创伤导致的脑出血吗
Maybe. Maybe.
有可能 有可能
Uh, add a -- add a head C.T. and a tox screen.
加个 加个脑部CT和毒理学检查
Where are his labs? Well, the mass spec is down,
他的检查结果呢 质谱分♥析♥仪坏了
and the E.R. lab is backed up by at least two hours.
急诊检验已经排到至少两个小时以后了
Why does everything break at night?
为什么一到晚上要啥啥坏
Whoa, chemical burn!
化学烧伤
That's probably an acid exposure. Everybody back.
有可能是酸腐蚀 大家退后
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表