剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I can't breathe. Get it out!
我喘不过气了 把这东西拔♥出♥来♥
She's hemorrhaging.
她大出血了
She's dislodged the clot.
她把刚形成的血栓移开了
Okay, I need to open her up.
得给她开胸了
Type and cross 4 units of P.R.B.C.S,
交叉配型四个单位红细胞
give me 2 units on the rapid infuser.
两个单位进行快速输注
That hog attacked your husband, bit off his hand.
野猪袭击了你的丈夫 咬掉了他的手
Now he's stable. Oh, thank God.
他现在稳定了 感谢上帝
Henry, baby.
亨利 亲爱的
But we're trying to find the hand while it's still viable.
我们希望在失活前找回断肢
I understand. Can he hear me?
我知道了 他听得见我说话吗
Uh, he's in and out from the pain meds,
止痛药会让他迷迷糊糊的
but, uh, you're welcome to spend a few minutes alone.
但是你可以单独和他待一会
T.C., Jordan needs you in trauma two.
TC 乔丹要你去创伤一室
She pulled out the damn arrow.
她把那支破箭拔了
Lost at least 2 liters of blood in the chest.
胸腔至少失了两升血
Suction.
吸
Forceps.
镊子
Can you clamp off the pulmonary hilum?
你能把肺门的血管夹住吗
I need a dry field. Will do.
保持术野清晰 没问题
2-0 prolene.
2-0普理灵
You guys order the AB neg neat?
你们要的AB型阴性洗涤红吗
Yeah, get it on the rapid infuser.
是 接到快速输液器上
Sutures are in. Yep.
缝好了 好的
All right, let's see how I did.
好了 看看我做得怎么样
Paul, can you release the clamp?
保罗 松开钳子
Field's remaining dry.
没有出血
B.P.'s coming up.
血压回升了
Nice job.
干得漂亮
How's it goin'?
怎么样
Usual crazy.
照常忙得抓狂
Henry's stable for now. How about you?
亨利情况稳定了 你怎么样
Usual crazy.
照常好得很
So porkchopping... sounds like it was intense.
要宰猪呢 听上去就很刺♥激♥
Nothing I don't see three times a week.
这种事情我已经见怪不怪了
The cases, not that environment.
病例的确常见 但那环境可不是
Paul said it was like a war zone out there.
保罗说猎场跟战场一样
It was nothing like war.
一点都不像战场
I'm just concerned about you, all the gunfire, the yelling...
我只是担心你 又是枪声 又是尖叫的
Yelling. Huh.
尖叫吗
You were doing some yelling yourself this afternoon.
下午你叫得也可带劲了
I'm not trying to treat you.
我没想把你当病人治
I'm just checking in.
就是问问你怎样了
And you're not nearly as charming as you think you are.
而且你也没有你想象中的这么帅
So this giant tube's gonna take a picture of your head.
这个大管子会给你的脑袋拍张照片
Now it doesn't hurt, but it is noisy so...
一点都不疼 但的确有点吵 所以...
What... what is...
这是 什么...
These should help with that.
戴上这个就不吵了
I'm gonna strap you in, okay?
我要把你固定住 好吗
Now I like to pretend I'm in a rocket ship,
我一般会假装自己在一艘航♥天♥飞船里
going out into outer space.
正打算去探索外太空
Space is a cold vacuum.
太空是真空的 还很冷
Yes. I guess it is.
是 的确
Hey, remember, still as a statue, okay?
记著 要像雕像一样静止不动好吗
Daddy, are you gonna get your picture taken, too?
爸爸 你也要躺进来拍照吗
Not today, kiddo.
今天不了 宝贝
Okay.
好了
I will be right in the little room,
我就在那间小屋里
and we can talk through the intercom.
我们可以通过对讲机说话
It should take about 10 minutes.
检查大概要十分钟
Why don't you wait outside?
不如你去外面等吧
So just relax,
放松
and breathe easy, Kylie.
保持均匀的呼吸 凯莉
We'll start up in a minute.
我们马上开始
Hey, I need the film with the hog.
我要那头野猪的片子
Hey, what's this I hear about Todd and Landry
我听说托德和兰德丽
going out on a blind date?
要去相亲
Yeah, right. Good one.
没错 消息真灵通
Rumor mill's working overtime on it.
都快传得满城风云了
You mean "big" Todd?
你是说那个「大」托德吗
Rumor says he has a huge penis.
据传他的老二可大了
Hate to follow that guy.
在他后面约兰德丽会让你显小的
I took a peek once in the locker room...
我有一次在更衣室匆匆瞥了一眼
Talk about a hog.
那才叫野猪
Like I'm the only one who looks!
好像只有我偷看一样
Dwayne, the X-ray.
德韦恩 X光片
Where's my dad?
我爸爸呢
He should be here.
他应该进来的
He's -- he's right outside, Kylie.
他就在外面 凯莉
Just hang in there.
坚持一下
You need to help him.
你们应该去看看他
I wanna stop.
快停下
I wanna stop!
快停下
Turn -- turn it off.
关了吧
You're okay. You're okay. You're okay. Okay?
好了 没事了 没事了
Okay?
没事吧
I lied.
我撒了谎
I'm sorry I was faking.
对不起 我都是装的
Don't make me go in there again, please.
求你不要再让我进去了
Our arrow patient is crashing!
中箭的患者快不行了
Thank God. What happened?
谢天谢地你来了 什么情况
Uh, she's hypotensive and -- and tachy.
血压过低 心动过速
Pulse ox dropped to 89%.
指脉氧降到了89
I thought she was bleeding again,
我还以为是哪里又出血了
but there's no output in the thora-seal, so...
但是胸管里没有东西
Pillow. Okay.
取掉枕头 好的
Okay, she's wheezing. Neck is swollen.
呼吸困难 喉头水肿
Diffuse urticaria.
弥漫性荨麻疹
She's in anaphylactic shock? Uh, what's she allergic to?
是过敏性休克吗 她对什么过敏
125 milligrams of I.V. Solu-Medrol,
静注125毫克甲强龙
0.3 milligrams of epi I.M.
肌注0.3毫克肾上腺素
What did she get, people?
都给她用了什么药
Antibiotics? Analgesics?
抗生素 止痛药
Uh, no. Nothing.
什么都没有
It's the blood.
是血的问题
AB neg, typed and crossmatched.
AB型阴性 交叉配型过了
Stop the transfusion, now.
立即停止输血
Paul, get her phone and start calling.
保罗 用她的手♥机♥打电♥话♥
Call anyone that you can find to give us her medical history.
向所有联♥系♥人问她的病史
We need to figure out what blood to give her
得在她心脏骤停前搞清楚
before she codes.
能给她输什么血
His hand is in the hog?
他的手在野猪体内吗
Mm-hmm. Pretty impressive.
挺厉害的
His buddies tracked it down.
他那哥们儿把野猪找来的
The vascular surgeon is on his way in
血管外科医生马上到
to perform the reattachment.
做断肢再植手术
Is this Henry's stuff? Yeah.
这是亨利的东西吗 是的
What the hell's she want?
这女人到底想怎样
Now why the hell are you calling my husband,
你♥他♥妈♥为什么打电♥话♥给我丈夫
you no good whore?
你这个臭不要脸的婊♥子♥
Uh, this is Dr. Cummings from San Antonio Memorial Hospital?
我是圣安东尼奥纪念医院的卡明斯医生
Well, this is Ginger Brown.
我是金吉儿·布朗
I'm already here with my husband.
我已经在医院陪我丈夫了
So why are you calling his phone from my sister's?
你为什么用我姐姐的手♥机♥打电♥话♥找他
Mrs. -- Mrs. Brown?
布朗夫人
Is she... is Amy here? Oh, son of a bitch.
她 艾米也在医院吗 这个贱♥人♥
Was she hunting with Henry?!
她和亨利去打猎了吗
Oh, damn you, Henry! Damn you to hell! You promised!
你去死吧 亨利 你答应过我
You promised me! You promised!
你答应了 答应了
Can we, uh, talk?
我们能说两句吗
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表