剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Move it along, guys!
快出来 伙计们
We're gonna have a second tragedy here.
再不走又要出事了
Well, get the rescue basket over here.
把救生篮拿过来
We need to move her now! Let's go, guys! Get in here.
得马上把她抬走 快点 到这儿来
Ma'am, we need you to stay as still as possible.
女士 尽量别动
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们会救你出去的
Ma'am, what is it?
女士 怎么了
My son Ernie. He's over there.
我儿子厄尼 他在那边
Okay, we have to move her. Get her out of here now.
我们得马上把她抬出去
Okay? Let's go. Let's go.
好吗 快走
It's okay, ma'am. We're gonna get you and your son out of here.
女士 我们会把你和你儿子都救出去的
Ernie! Come on! We need that basket.
厄尼 快点 我们需要那个篮子
Ernie! Help.
厄尼 救命
Hey, little guy, it's okay. It's okay.
小鬼 没事了 没事了
All right, it's pretty simple, Paul.
非常简单 保罗
Inject lidocaine at the base of the nail,
在钉子底部注射利多卡因
make a small incision, and pull it out.
切一个小口子 把钉子拔♥出♥来♥
I can do that. All right.
没问题 好的
All right. What do we got here?
你是怎么弄的
I was trying to film the storm from my front window, and it blew in.
我正打算从前窗拍风暴 玻璃就被刮碎了
Whoa, that's a pretty bad laceration.
这锐器伤可相当严重
We can sew that right back up.
缝一下就好了
All right, nurse, you want to prep him? Yes.
护士 给他做术前准备 好的
I hope you got some good footage.
希望你拍到了些不错的镜头
Mr. Ragosa.
拉戈萨先生
Son of a...
王八...
Okay, everybody, take it easy!
好了 大家都别慌张
Our emergency generators will come back on
我们的紧急发电机马上就会启动
in three... two...
三 二
See?
看到了吗
There's nothing to worry about. We have four backup gennies.
没什么好担心的 有四台备用发电机呢
Make that two. What?
只有两台了 什么
Budget cuts. Got it.
预算削减了 知道了
There was an explosion at the power transmission station.
变电站发生了爆♥炸♥
T.X.U. says an open line got ruptured.
州电力公♥司♥说有一条明线裂了
Well, how long until we're back online? They wouldn't say.
还要多久才能恢复 他们没说
We have enough diesel for the gennies.
我们的柴油足以供小发电机用
We just need to re-prioritize the grid flow to keep everything on.
只需调整用电优先顺序就能保证一切如常
Molly! Turn off all non-essential electronics.
莫莉 关掉所有非必需的电器
ICU gets the lion's share of the juice.
优先供电给重症监护室
And please check on T.C. and Scott.
联♥系♥TC和斯科特
We need them back here.
这里需要他们
Okay. I'm on it.
我这就去
She's hypotensive with a major chest defect
她有低血压和大面♥积♥胸壁组织缺损
and a contused lung. Notify the hospital.
还有肺挫伤 通知医院
I need a setup for a flap closure of an open chest.
安排胸壁缺损的转移皮瓣缝合
Let's go!
快走
We got your son. He's gonna be okay.
我们找到你的儿子了 他会没事的
Get them out of there now! We gotta go!
立即带他们撤离 我们得走了
Let's go, doc! Now!
赶紧走 医生 快
He's okay. He's barely got a scratch.
他没事 连擦伤都没有
You're okay, little man.
你没事了 小鬼
I was trying to protect my mommy,
我想保护我妈妈
but she made me get inside the hedge,
但她让我躲在柜子里
and she got in front of me. That's what moms do.
自己挡在我前面 当妈的都这样
We now go live to Willow City where several hikers...
现在切回到威洛市直播 有几位徒步者
From Nurse Molly --
莫莉护士给你的
Her niece's number in case you lost it.
她侄女的号♥码 怕你没记住
Yeah, she's given it to me about three times already.
她已经给过我三次了
I'm running out of excuses.
我找不到借口了
Tell her you have a girlfriend.
告诉她你有女朋友了
I can't.
不行
My last excuse was I was getting over a breakup.
我上回的借口就是刚分手还在伤心
She thinks I should get back on the horse.
她觉得我应该再找一个振作起来
So tell her I'm your new horse.
那就告诉她我就是你新找的
Then she'll leave you alone,
她就不会再烦你了
and the Dungeons & Dragons crowd will quit bothering me.
那些只会玩桌游的书呆子们也能不烦我了
I'm sure you can buck with the best of 'em,
我相信你对付得了他们
but workplace,
但这是工作场合
you're an intern, might seem inappropriate.
你又是实习生 可能不太好
I don't want to draw attention.
我不想引起过多关注
You know, if you ask me, your wife should be here
要我说 你老婆应该过来
pushing you around in a wheelchair.
把你装在轮椅里推著到处走
Yeah, her -- her gaining 70 pounds
是吗 她重了三十多公斤
doesn't exactly amp up her sympathy for me.
对我可没什么同情心
Hey, Maya.
马娅
That must have been a happy household this week.
你们家这个星期一定过得很欢乐
Yeah, well -- thank you love --
是啊 谢谢
Actually, she and my daughter went to her mother's
其实她带我女儿去她母亲家了
to let me recover in peace.
好让我「安心休养」
I-I get a little cranky as a patient.
我病了之后也有点任性
You guys, uh... you guys know
你们 你们知不知道
where I can find Dr. De la Cruz?
德拉·科鲁兹医生在哪
But how about you let me look at that --
要不先让我帮你看看
No, I-I told you. I'm looking for Dr. De la Cruz.
不用 我说了 找德拉·科鲁兹医生
Hey, take it easy, pal.
别紧张 朋友
It's okay, Kenny.
没关系 肯尼
Why -- why don't you go grab Landry?
你去找兰德丽吧
And, uh, maybe alert Dr. Nightstick over there
还有 让那边那位景棍医生
to be ready. Got you.
准备好 明白
So -- so you -- you know --
这么说 你认识
you know Dr. De la Cruz? Yes. Yes.
你认识德拉·科鲁兹医生 是的
Set me up for intubation
准备插管
with a Mac 3 and a 7-O E.T. tube, now!
三号♥导管 七号♥喉镜 马上
What do we have?
什么情况
Pulmonary hernia.
肺疝
You have to make her better!
你们一定要治好她
Ernie! Ernie! She's gonna be fine. I promise.
厄尼 她会没事的 我保证
Get her prepped. We have to get changed.
给她做术前准备 我们得去换衣服
Paul! Paul, come here.
保罗 过来
This is our new friend Ernie.
这是我们的新朋友厄尼
Okay, I need you to check him for cuts and scrapes
你去检查一下他有没有割伤擦伤
and find a nurse to look after him
然后找个护士照顾他
while we take care of his mother.
等著我们抢救他妈妈
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Ernie. I'm paul.
厄尼 我叫保罗
Hey, you cold, buddy?
你冷吗 兄弟
Okay, come on.
过来
What do we got?
怎么样
Pulse ox 75%. B.P.'s 84 systolic.
指脉氧75% 收缩压84
She's already on 100% oxygen.
她已经在吸纯氧了
Okay, there's a huge air leak from
右侧支气管肺缺损处
the bronchopulmonary injury on the right side.
有大量气体溢出
We need to divert ventilation to the left side,
我们得把通气分流至左侧
or her sats won't come up.
不然她的生命体征不会好转的
Systolic's down to 60. Pulse is getting thready.
收缩压降至六十 脉细速
Have you tried to intubate her left bronchus?
有没有试过插管进左支气管
No, no, no. No time. Let's do a Texas twist.
不 没时间了 我们用得式扭转法吧
Pushes all of the air to the left side. Yeah, I know it.
把所有空气都挤到左边 我知道
Not like this.
你不知道
Only if you were in the battlefield.
除非你上过战场
Pick ups and scalpel to Dr. Clemens.
把手术刀给克莱门斯医生
Come on.
来吧
First, you cut the inferior pulmonary ligaments proximally.
首先在近侧切断下肺韧带
Okay, done.
好了
Rotating the hilum now.
现在翻转肺门
See? A little faster.
瞧 这样更快
I'll suture it down.
我来缝合
Oxygen's up to 92%.
氧饱和升至92%
Okay.
很好
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表