剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Come on, Drew! You've got this!
加油 德鲁 你行的
Keep your guard up, Drew! Come on!
防御好 德鲁 加油
Go, Drew!
上啊 德鲁
Do the -- do the arm with the thing in the --
用 用手臂 挥那个
Come on!
加油
Already started? What'd I miss?
都开始了 我错过了什么
He's eating a lot of punches,
他这会儿正被人胖揍
but I think we won the first round.
但是好像第一局我们赢了
So were you with Landry?
所以你是和兰德丽在一起了吗
Define "with."
什么叫「在一起」
Good God!
天哪
To be you for one day.
我要是你就好了 一天都成
How's Lynn doing?
琳恩怎么样了
She's not exactly thrilled
她不是很开心
that her parents are having twins
她爸妈要添双胞胎了
or that her parents are actually having sex.
也可能是因为她爸妈居然还在做♥爱♥不爽
You have sex?
你还有做♥爱♥
Not as much as you, but periodically.
没你那么猛 但也挺规律的
Get back in! Get back in!
再来 再来
Get in there, Drew!
灭了他 德鲁
Krista's really getting into this. Who knew?
克丽丝塔好投入啊 真没想到
Come on! Take him down!
来啊 干掉他
Man, why -- why is this fun?
这 这有什么好看的
Getting punched is just not fun.
挨揍一点也不好看
Damn, Krista, you this crazy when you're not at work?
克丽丝塔 你私底下居然这么疯
I'd like to see you on a weekend some...
约个周末咱们一块儿出...
Leg! Give him a knee!
上腿 膝盖顶他
Dude, you know you have no chance, right?
老兄 你知道自己没戏的吧
She's so into Drew.
她恋上德鲁了
Fight over! Fight over!
分开 分开
Someone call a medic!
叫个医生来
Stay down. Relax. I'm gonna take care of you.
躺下 放松 交给我 你不会有事的
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
Possible depressed orbital fracture with inferior rectus entrapment.
可能有眼眶凹陷骨折伴下直肌挤压伤
Set up a trauma panel and facial C.T.
拿清创包 做个面部CT
Did you do this to him?
是你干的吗
Page the maxillofacial surgeon.
呼叫颌面外科医生
Heather, take him to curtain one.
海瑟 带他去一床
Give him 5 of morphine and let me know when the C.T. comes in.
给他五毫克吗♥啡♥ CT结果出来通知我
Hey, we're gonna take care of ya!
我们会照顾好你的
You're making patients now?
你开始给医院送病人了吗
What? He was trying to do the same thing to me.
他也是这么对我的
You know, Drew, with all the time and money that you
德鲁 你花那么多时间和金钱来学习
put into your training, it seems like a dumb risk to take.
冒这种险也太蠢了
What if you get hurt and you can't work?
要是你受了伤 不能工作了怎么办
Then you become my problem. Please don't become my problem.
那还得归我管 拜托你别拖累我
I won't. Good.
我不会的 很好
Now clean up 'cause, man, you stink.
赶快洗澡去 你臭死了
No? No good? Get out of here.
是吗 不好闻 滚开
She's on a rampage.
她正暴躁呢
Hey, give the guy a break.
饶了他吧
Not every doctor's into playing golf
不是每个医生都爱打高尔夫
like, uh, country club boyfriend.
像乡村俱乐部的男友一样
How is it that you look worse than the two men
你怎么比刚才那两个
who came in here with their faces bashed in?
鼻青脸肿的家伙看著还糟
You -- you can't just get rid of the tailgate.
你 你不能擅自关掉天台
We need a place where we can clear our heads during our breaks.
休息时间我们得有地方清净清净
You have the food trucks and the break room.
不是有餐车和休息室么
The break room's haunted.
休息室闹鬼
A man tried to commit suicide from the tailgate.
有人从天台跳下来自杀
It's a liability issue,
我们要负法律责任的
not to mention the 70 other O.S.H.A. violations up there.
那上面还有70多处不符合劳动安全卫生法呢
It should've been closed a long time ago.
早就该关了
Move on.
看开点
Hey, Paul.
保罗
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Grab Resusci Anne out of the supply room
把心肺复苏术假人从库房♥拿出来
and move it to the lounge. I've got to run up to the lab.
搬到休息室去 我得去趟实验室
Uh, yeah, no problem. Got it.
好 没问题 交给我吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God! Aah!
天哪
Really?!
不是吧
Not cool!
不带这样的
Interns are supposed to stick together, right?
实习生不是该团结一致吗
Wow, it's alive! Alive!
居然活了啊 活过来了啊
T.C.! Hunting accident out near Medina.
TC 梅迪纳附近有起打猎事故
Ambulance can't get to them. Medevac's waiting.
救护车过不去 救援直升机等著呢
I'm on it. Uh, Paul, you're up!
这就过去 保罗 跟我来
Uh, okay. Come on, Paul!
好的 加油 保罗
I thought you guys would never make it.
我还以为你们来不了了
Follow me. Henry got attacked by a hog
跟我来 亨利被野猪袭击了
and accidentally fired his crossbow and hit Amy.
无意中发射了十字弓 击中了艾米
Now be careful. A lot of these hunters are pretty wasted.
小心点 好多猎人都不怎么醉醺醺的
Watch out!
当心
Guys, where you at?!
各位 你们在哪儿
Wh-wh-wh-what -- what is this place?
这这 这是什么地方
It's a hunting ground.
猎场
Feral hogs are mean sons of bitches. Come on!
野猪个个都难对付 快点
It's open season.
现在是打猎开放季
They're right over here.
他们就在那边
It's okay, ma'am.
没事的 女士
Paul, focus on your primary trauma survey -- A.B.C.D.E.
保罗 初步创伤评估 按步骤来
Airway, uh, patent. Good -- good air movement.
呼吸道 通畅 呼吸良好
She's stable. I gotta help this guy.
她情况稳定 我去帮那个人
It's okay, ma'am.
没事的 女士
It's okay, buddy, I'm a doctor.
没事了 哥们儿 我是医生
Tell your guys to stop firing,
让你的人停火
or I'll shove those guns up their asses!
不然我就把枪都塞进他们的屁♥股♥
My hand! Damn hog bit off my hand!
我的手 该死的猪咬断了我的手
Paul! I need a suture kit,
保罗 我要一个缝合包
a needle driver, and 10 of morphine!
一个持针器 十毫克吗♥啡♥
Paul! I'm coming. I'm coming.
保罗 我就来 就来
Hold this for me? Yeah, yeah. I got it.
帮我拿著这个好吗 好的
Paul! Come on!
保罗 快点
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Uh, what do you need?
你要什么来著
Suture kit, needle driver, 10 of morphine.
缝合包 持针器 十毫克吗♥啡♥
10 of morphine in the field?
院前就用十毫克吗
He could be hypotensive.
会导致他血压过低的
He's not an old lady with a bum ankle.
这又不是老太太崴了脚
He's in pain.
他快疼死了
I've given twice that in the battlefield. Come on.
要是战场我还会再加一倍的量呢 快点
I need to stop this arterial pumper before he bleeds out.
我得把动脉扎住 否则他会失血而死
Go tell the pilot to start up the chopper.
去让飞行员启动直升机
We're out of here in five. Hey, keep your head down.
我们五分钟内就走 低著头走
Hold still. You're gonna be okay.
别动 你会没事的
Hey, wait! We haven't even found his hand yet.
等下 我们还没找到他的手呢
If we don't get out of here in five,
五分钟内不走
he won't need a hand.
他就用不到手了
He'll be dead.
直接没命了
You work here?
你在这上班吗
No. I'm 9 years old.
不 我才九岁
You're right. Silly question.
你说得对 这问题太蠢
I don't feel good. My head hurts.
我不太舒服 我头疼
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
感觉快吐了
Well, you came to the right place.
那你来对地方了
Where's your mom? She died.
你妈妈呢 她死了
Oh. Uh, and -- and your dad?
那你♥爸♥爸呢
He's at the refinery.
他在炼油厂呢
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表