剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You know what? Get your camera ready...
不如这样 准备好录像
'cause there's going to be tears.
有人要拍哭戏了
Pretty ballsy move you pulled off there with Ginger.
搞定金吉儿的招数挺大胆啊
Yeah. I'm not big in letting my patients die.
不喜欢让我的病人挂掉
So what's the deal with the dress?
穿这裙子是什么意思
You going to the prom or something?
要去参加毕业舞会吗
I've got my niece's confirmation after my brunch with big Todd.
和托德吃过早午餐后 我会等侄女找我
Would you like to see what I did on my prom?
想见识下我在毕业舞会上会做什么吗
Look, I'm sorry I lied.
听著 对不起我说谎了
It's just...I know you don't like the fighting.
只是 我知道你不喜欢打拳
It's not that.
不是因为这个
I hate that you'd risk your future.
我讨厌的是你拿未来冒险
You could be great, Drew.
你可以有一番大作为 德鲁
But as your boss, and, well, more importantly,
但作为你的上司 更重要的是
as your friend, I'd hate to see fighting ruin that.
作为朋友 我讨厌看到你因为打拳毁了前途
Yeah, but it's not just about punching someone.
我懂 但这不仅仅是挥拳打架
It's a group of vets, and, uh, we train together.
这群退伍兵 我们一起训练
We talk about things.
彼此有话聊
It's like the brotherhood that I had over there.
就像我在部队里的兄弟们
It's therapy.
是种治愈方法
I didn't know that.
我不知道这些
So...Okay.
那 好吧
No more full-on bouts, but I can't stop training.
不打激烈的 但我不能中断训练
I need it.
我需要它
And I won't ever lie to you again.
而且不会再对你说谎
Good.
好的
Because I know everything that goes on in this place.
因为我对这里的事无所不知
It's my job to know all.
我的工作就是要无所不知
Think big Todd'll like the dress?
你觉得大托德会喜欢这条裙子吗
I don't think it's his size.
他可能穿不下吧
So you're still going to brunch?
你还要去吃早午餐吗
Mm, more for Jordan than Todd.
不提乔丹和托德了
Interesting.
有意思
You wish.
你当然想
I don't have any girlfriends.
我没有什么女朋友
No? Me neither.
没有吗 我也没有
It's okay. I locked the door.
没事 我锁门了
It's locked. You sure he's in here?
锁住了 你确定他在里头
Maybe he's in another room.
也许在其他房♥间
I'm meeting Drew. I gotta go.
我要去找德鲁 得走了
I'm sure he'll figure out I'm not coming eventually.
我肯定他会意识到我不来了
Or he'll be there when our next shift starts.
或者我们明天上班他还在等
Have -- have a good one!
玩的开心
You, too!
你也是
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表