剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I'm backing nobody telling anybody
我支持自己的身体
what they can do with their body.
自己掌握
Would I ever do that?
我会这么做吗
No, but I believe in his right to belive in it.
不会 但是我赞同他有这么做的权利
He may not know what he believes.
他也许都没能力决定自己的信仰
You didn't know that when you cut it off.
你剪掉他腕带时可不知道这点
You saw his religion, and you made a choice.
你看见他的信仰 做出了抉择
Maybe that guy is incompetent, but what if he wasn't?
也许他的确没判断力 但万一不是这样呢
What if he was just a lawyer
万一他是个律师
who had a different belief than yours?
只不过和你信仰不同呢
Would you still do it?
你还会这么做吗
Every single time they're brought in here.
只要送来我的医院
Well, then I guess we just see things differently.
那大概我们对事情的看法很不同
On a lot of things.
明显很多事都不同
What does that mean? Forget it.
这是什么意思 算了
No, say it.
别 说吧
Okay.
好吧
It means that I know you're sleeping with T.C.
我知道你和TC有一腿
And that's fine. It's not my business.
没问题 不关我事
But I can't believe after some of the conversations
但是我无法相信我俩聊过那么多次
that you and I have had about me, him, and our past,
我和他的事 还有我们的过去
that you never once thought that maybe you should mention it.
你压根儿就没想过你要提一下这事
I need a doctor in here.
来个医生
My chest! I can't breathe. Okay.
胸口痛 我喘不过气了 知道了
Heart rate's in the 30s. All right.
心率30 好的
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
I'm gonna listen to your heart.
我要听诊一下你的心脏
There are S.T. elevations.
ST段抬高
This woman's having a heart attack.
她发心梗了
Why hasn't she been seen? I thought she had.
怎么没人检查过她 我以为检查过了
Page cardiology.
呼叫心脏病医生
Give me 325 milligrams of aspirin
给我325毫克阿司匹林
and grab the pacer pads.
再把体外起搏器垫拿来
We need a formal E.K.G. Now.
得做个正式心电图 马上去
She already had one.
她已经照过心电图了
Well, who ordered it?
谁开的
What happened? Is this your patient?
怎么了 她是你的病人吗
Uh, yeah. She had the stomach flu.
是 她得肠胃感冒了
And did you order an E.K.G. on her?
你给她开了心电图吗
I-I did as part of a G.I. work-up.
我开的肠胃相关检查包含心电图
Did you look at it?
你看结果了吗
You have an african-american woman in her late 40s
一位四十多岁患糖尿病的非裔
with diabetes complaining about stomach pain,
美国妇女抱怨胃疼
And you didn't look at her E.K.G.?
你竟然没看心电图结果
She should have been in the cath lab two hours ago.
她两小时前就该去做介入了
Look -- she wasn't complaining o-of chest pain.
她没有抱怨胸口疼痛
It doesn't matter. If you order a test,
无关紧要 如果你开了检查
you're responsible for the results,
你就要对结果负责
and if that test is an E.K.G., you look at it immediately.
如果是心电图 你就得马上看结果
Inferior M.I.
下壁心肌梗死
Paul, you're an E.R. doctor.
保罗 你是急诊医生
Your job is to think of things
你就应该
that would kill your patient first
首先考虑什么会危害病人
and label it as benign later.
之后再去排除阴性结果
It isn't all about the flashy procedures.
常规检查不是做给人看的
I'm sorry. Don't apologize to me.
对不起 不用给我道歉
Learn. Do better.
学著点 下次有点长进
I told you to look at the tests, man.
我叫你先去看结果了
I want to give you the heads-up.
我得给你提个醒
Jordan knows about us.
乔丹知道咱俩的事了
How? I don't know.
怎么知道的 我不知道
We were arguing about John Doe.
本来在争论无名氏的事
Big deal. We see it differently.
不就是看法不同吗 没什么了不起
And then it just... came out.
然后她就脱口而出了
Right.
好吧
You want me to talk to her?
需要我跟她谈谈吗
No, I can fight my own battles.
不用 我的事自己能处理
Aside from tonight, she has every right to be pissed at me.
就算没今晚这事 她跟我生气也很正常
We were becoming friends. You're her ex.
我们算是朋友了 你又是她前任
I should have told her.
我该告诉她的
T.C., paramedic Gonzalez is here to see you.
TC 院前医生冈萨雷斯来找你
Is John Doe ready?
无名氏稳定了吗
Yeah, he's coherent now.
他已经清醒了
Hey, buddy. Thanks for coming by.
伙计 多谢你能来
My union rep said I shouldn't talk to you.
我的工会代表说我不该来见你
Nah, your union rep's a douche.
他就是个蠢货
Is he on the front lines like you and me? No.
他又不像你我工作在临床一线
Let's talk about what you really saw.
我们谈谈你到底看到什么了
I have to determine your competency,
我得决定你是否有判断力
so I need you to focus and think really hard.
所以你现在要集中注意力 努力思考
What's your name?
你叫什么
I don't know. I-I don't know who I am.
我不知道 我不知道我是谁
Please help me. Please.
求你了 帮帮我
That's right, I'm gonna help you.
没事的 我会帮你的
I'm going to show you some pictures.
我会给你展示一些图片
It's a test to help you remember.
这个测试有助于你回忆
Let me know if anything seems familiar.
看到熟悉的场景就告诉我
It doesn't matter if it's the smallest thing.
再小的事都算
Anything?
能想到什么吗
No.
没有
Wait, wait. Go back.
等等 上一张
What does this make you think of?
这让你想到什么
A diner. Good.
小餐馆 很好
You like diners?
你喜欢小餐馆吗
Yeah, I-I think I ate there, at a diner.
是 我好像在一个小餐馆吃的饭
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Chris...Christine.
克莉 克莉斯汀
You remember someone named Christine?
你想到一个叫克莉斯汀的人吗
Yeah, Christine.
是的 克莉斯汀
But I-I don't remember what she looks like
但我不记得她长什么样
or who she is.
也不记得她是谁
I don't remember anything else.
别的都想不起来了
Why is this happening to me?
我怎么会这样
Who am I?
我是谁
I know it's scary, but we're gonna figure this out,
我知道这很恐怖 但我们会有办法的
and we'll find whoever's looking for you,
我们会找到认识你的人
I promise.
我保证
All right.
好了
All clear. Let's move.
没有威胁 我们走
Charlie's bleeding again.
查理又开始流血了
Damn it.
该死
What's happening?
怎么回事
Part of the bowel has ruptured.
他的一段肠子破了
I gotta suture it up later.
我过会儿得给他缝上
This is why you're not going for Ranger, right?
这就是为什么不该参加游骑兵部队
It's not worth it.
根本不值得
We can be killed, and for what?
说不准哪天就死了 为了什么
Protecting some damn dictator?
就为了保护一个狗屁独♥裁♥者吗
This stupid kid -- he's an idiot.
这蠢孩子 就是个傻瓜
He wouldn't be hurt so bad
他不乱开枪
if he wasn't firing that stupid gun.
也不会受这么重的伤了
Javy, he can hear you. Shut up.
哈维 他听得见 闭嘴
Now is not the time.
现在不是说这个的时候
Is Christine an Alamo reenactor like you?
克莉斯汀是跟你们一起玩阿♥拉♥莫的吗
Doctor.
医生
S.A.P.D. doesn't have a missing person
圣安东尼奥警局失踪人员名单里
fitting John Doe's description.
没有符合无名氏条件的
And I left messages at the Christian Science Church.
我还给基♥督♥科学教会留言了
Good.
很好
He just mentioned a diner and a girl named Christine.
他刚提到一个餐馆和一个叫克莉斯汀的姑娘
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表