剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Four damn tours in Afghanistan, I got a splinter and sunburn.
去了阿富汗四次 我只有一些破皮和晒伤
I'm back for an afternoon, and this?
回来了一个下午而已 就这样了
I was supposed to go hiking tomorrow.
明天我本来要去远足的
That's what we were supposed to do.
我们本该做这个的
Whatever happens, we will deal with it.
不管发生什么 我们一起解决它
What is this "We"?
为什么说「我们」
This is my leg.
这可是我的腿
You can go back to that stuff as soon as your shift's over.
你晚班一结束你就没事了
What, you think I don't care?
什么 你觉得我不在乎吗
Evening, Captain.
晚上好 上尉
Drew, would you give us a minute?
德鲁 你能给我们单独待会儿吗
I'd like to examine his leg.
我要检查他的腿
I'd like to stay, if that's okay.
如果可以的话 我想要留下
I haven't seen an injury like this before.
我以前从没见过这样的伤口
Yeah.
嗯
Sure. Why not?
当然 行啊
I'm sorry. We need to get you to the OR.
抱歉 我得把你送去手术室
To do what? We need to amputate.
要做什么 这腿得截肢
The procedure Dr. Callahan tried didn't take.
卡拉翰医生的方法没有奏效
The leg is necrotic. It's already dying.
腿已经坏死 已经不行了
And you're going to become septic if we don't amputate.
要是不切除恐怕会腐烂
We can't let that happen.
不可以这样
You said it would work. I said it might.
你说腿会没事的 我是说可能
It was a Hail Mary, Rick.
之前是孤注一掷 瑞克
We had to try something.
我们当时想搏一搏
No.
不行
No, you're not gonna take my leg.
不行 你们休想截我的腿
Captain Get out of here.
上尉 给我出去
Both of you leave now.
你们全都出去
Rick I said get out.
瑞克 滚出去
I would rather die than lose my leg.
我死也不截肢
Rick I said get out.
瑞克 快点滚
Okay, Ms. Palmer, you're going to feel some pressure.
帕默女士 你会感到一点压♥迫♥感
I remember you.
我记得你
You're the one who loved "The Talented Mr. Ripley."
你就是喜欢「天才瑞普利」的那个
Yeah.
没错
Great movie. Sure.
这电影可好看了 是啊
I've got news for you.
我给你透个猛料吧
This is Matt Damon's baby.
我怀的是马特·达蒙的孩子
Crazy, huh? Sure is.
不可思议吧 的确
Okay, just try and hold still, please.
请尽量别动
Landry?
兰德丽
Is it a boy or a girl?
是儿子还是女儿
You know what, Ms. Palmer?
这样吧 帕默女士
Let us run some tests.
我们先检测一下再说
Sure.
明白
Doctors don't like to guess.
医生可不喜欢没把握
I don't care either way.
儿子女儿我都无所谓
Okay. Thank you.
好 辛苦你了
We're done. I mean, I'd like to have a boy for Matt.
先这样 给马特生个儿子也挺好
The first one, anyway.
至少头一个是儿子
But I don't really care.
但我是无所谓的
But I think a boy.
不过还是生儿子好
I'm not 100% sure,
我还不能完全确定
but that looks like an ovarian tumor.
但那很像是卵巢肿瘤
That could explain the false-positive.
所以才会出现那些怀孕的假征状
Yeah. Let's get a C.T., okay? Thanks.
没错 做CT检查一下吧 多谢
Hey, um, so the whole Scott and T.C. thing,
关于斯科特和TC的事
if you wanna talk...
如果你想谈一下
Yeah, yeah. You know, that whole fight thing was just...
是啊 在医院里打架实在是
Well, I wasn't talking about the fight.
我不是说打架
I was talking about the situation.
我说的是你眼下的处境
Thank you, Landry.
多谢你 兰德丽
It's just a... might be a little weird.
只是这有点 不太合适
Yeah. Yeah. No. I-I guess it kind of would.
明白 没错 我觉得也是
Okay. Thank you.
那好 谢谢了
He -- he had me get you because he heard you were a ranger.
他听说你曾是游骑兵 就让我把你请来了
So were you actually in Kandahar when the battle went down?
战事不利的时候你真的在坎大哈
In the med tent, but, yeah.
我在那边负责战场救护
Close enough to catch a whiff of the poo pond.
但也离枪林弹雨够近了
Those gotten bigger?
好像肿得更厉害了
Those lesions aren't typical for an I.T.P.
这样的损伤可不像是ITP的典型征状
Could be bugbites
也许是虫子咬的
or, uh, infected abrasion that we didn't notice.
或者是我们先前没注意到的伤口感染了
Well, they're -- they're really itchy.
这些伤口非常痒
Okay. I'll order you some benadryl
我会给你用一些苯海拉明
and check back and see if the swelling's gone down.
过会儿看看有没有消肿
All right, and maybe Dr. Krista can stop back by again later?
一会儿克丽斯塔医生会来吗
Yes. I will make sure she comes by.
会来 我亲自叫她来
Okay. All right.
那就好 那就好
You got a minute to talk, Toph? Yeah, yeah.
能谈谈吗 陶福 能
I got some responses to my new profile.
我的新交友简介收到了些回复
Oh! Let me take a look.
是吗 给我看看
Let me take a look.
给我看看
Let's see.
我好好看看
Um, no. No, not -- not that one.
不不不 这个不行
Why? Why -- why not?
为什么不行
I-I thought she looked pretty sexy.
我看著她还挺性感的
She's in profile. Hot girls show you the whole enchilada.
看上去性感而已 漂亮妹子向来狠劲夸自己
What are you guys doing?
你俩干什么呢
Uh...n-n-nothing. Just, um...
啊没干什么 只是说些
uh, some work stuff. You know.
工作上的事 你懂的
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Kenny, if Ms. Palmer's sister calls,
肯尼 如果帕默女士的姐姐来电♥话♥了
please get me.
就通知我一下
I'll be in Trauma 4 with Captain Lincoln.
我在创伤四室林肯上尉那里
Okay. Got it.
行 好的
Oh, my God, you dirty dog.
我的个天 你个小色鬼
You got a thing for Landry.
你看上兰德丽了
Oh, please.
快得了吧
You got a thing for Landry.
你真看上兰德丽了
No, well, she's -- she's a -- she's a coworker.
没有 我们只是 同事而已
And she's way out of my league.
而且我也追不著她
Of course she is.
你当然追不了她
But that does not mean you can't like her.
但这不意味著你不能喜欢她
I mean, you see plenty of ugly dudes with hot chicks.
你看有多少美女都跟了丑挫矮
Thanks for the compliment.
多谢夸奖
And you know what?
我告诉你
I'm responding to this one. She seemed nice.
我就给这个妞回复 她看上去不错
Dr. Cummings,
卡明斯医生
please report to Rehab.
请到康复科来
Dr. Cummings to Rehab.
卡明斯医生请到康复科
What's going on? It's Pirate.
怎么了 是海盗
We were being kind of stupid and something happened.
我们只是在闹著玩 结果闹出事了
I thought it'd be funny if I jumped in.
我只是觉得跳进来好玩
But he slipped and he slammed his eye on the side.
但他滑了一跤 磕到了眼睛
It's killing me.
疼死我了
That's a -- that's a retro-orbital hematoma,
这是眼球后血肿
bleeding behind your eye.
就是你眼球后面出血了
Okay, uh, look, I've texted downstairs.
那好 我已经通知楼下了
Uh, l-let's get him out, okay?
先把他抬出来吧
Okay. Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no, no, no!
来吧 慢著慢著 别别别
Don't touch me. Don't touch me.
别动我 别动我
Okay. Okay. Okay. Aah! Oh, God!
好的 不碰你 天啊
It's black. It's black.
黑了 黑了
It's black. I-I-I can't see anything.
全黑了 我什么都看不见了
Come on, Doogie! You gotta help me, man!
快点 杜奇 你得帮帮我
We -- we need a doctor.
我们 我们需要一个医生
Well, aren't you a doctor?
什么 你不是医生吗
You gotta help me. Help me, Doogie!
你得帮帮我 帮帮我 杜奇
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表