剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
She took my kids, too.
她还带走了我的孩子们
They have to sneak in calls to me.
他们给我打电♥话♥都得偷偷摸摸的
And I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do without them.
不知道没了孩子们我该怎么过下去
R-river walk? We're not going to river walk?
河畔步行街吗 我们才不去那里
That place is a tourist trap.
那地方就是哄游客的
But I'm a tourist. I'm -- I'm new here.
我就是游客啊 我刚来
No, we're gonna show you the real San Antonio...
不 我们带你领略真正的圣安东尼奥
Smoke Shack or La Gloria.
熏肉小屋或者拉格洛里亚餐厅
Oh, that sounds good. Wait, so who's buying?
听著不错 等等 谁买♥♥单
Paul. Paul.
保罗 保罗
Wait. What? Why me? New guy always buys.
等等 凭什么 都是新来的买♥♥单
Oh, come on!
拜托
Way to go.
这就对了
Ready, buddy?
准备好了吗 伙计
Come on. Let's go watch some games.
走吧 看球去
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表