剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
took down the inflammation,
消除了炎症
but it suppressed his immune system.
却抑制了他的免疫系统
We all agreed to treatment based on what we had, so...
根据当时情况 我们都同意那个治疗方案
He was a dead man before he even left Afghanistan.
他离开阿富汗前就死了
There's nothing anyone could've done, Topher.
这种事谁都无能为力 陶福
Jordan. Jordan.Come on.
乔丹 乔丹 停一下
Uh, I wanna talk to you about this morning.
我要和你谈谈今早的事
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
Yeah, I'm sorry I just dropped by.
我对我的突然造访抱歉
I'm sorry for that. But...
很抱歉 但是...
I'm not sorry for what happened.
我对发生了的事 不觉得后悔
When we kissed the other day, you didn't stop what I started.
那天的吻 我亲下去的时候你没有反抗
And so I thought you felt something.
所以我以为你有感觉
But I won't say anything to Scott,
可我不会对斯科特说
'cause...
因为...
I don't want to ruin that for you,
为了你 我不会毁掉它
if that's what you want.
如果这是你想要的
If not...
可如果你不想...
You know where to find me.
你知道我在哪
That's it.
就这样
He's ready for surgery, Dr. Clemens.
他做好术前准备了 克莱门斯医生
Captain Lincoln,
林肯上尉
I want you to know we're gonna make this absolutely painless
我们会让你全程无痛感
and we're gonna save as much of your leg as possible.
并尽力保留你的腿
As soon as it's all done,
手术结束以后
we're gonna get you on the best prosthetics we have.
马上安排你做最好的假肢装补
I've already called a buddy of mine at the Intrepid,
我已经打给无畏号♥上的朋友了
so they'll be expecting you.
你将由他们接手
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好了
Go with him. He's terrified.
去陪著他 他吓坏了
I can't, not in front of 'em.
我不行 不能当著这么多人的面
Then don't you ever tell me how tough you are again.
那以后别跟我说你有多坚强
Do you understand?
听到没有
All that M.M.A. talk, all that ranger talk,
整天谈什么综合格斗啦 游骑兵啦
It doesn't mean crap if you let him go through this alone.
如果你让他独自面对 那你说的都是屁话
Captain.
上尉
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
打不倒你的苦难会让你变得更强大
You're not alone, Captain.
你不是一个人在战斗 上尉
Hold it.
等下
I'm gonna be there for you.
我会陪著你
I promise.
我保证
I love you.
我爱你
Me, too.
我也是
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表