剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
we haven't seen this area for dacades...
因风暴死亡人数之最
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
How was your day?
你今天怎么样
I got this text from Rick.
瑞克给我发的短♥信♥
Oh, my god, Drew.
天啊 德鲁
He's coming home.
他要回来了
Yeah, he made it out of there. He's coming home.
他终于要离开那 回家了
He survived Afghanistan.
他在阿富汗活下来了
There is something about delivering a baby, huh?
有个接生的活 是吧
I know, right? It never gets old.
是的 这技术永远不能忘
Plus now I can tell Janet
我可以一直跟珍妮特说
I've had my hands inside her till the day she dies.
我的手曾感受过她体内的温暖 说到她死
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病啊
Hey, uh...
我说...
So, you know, Scott's coming here, right?
你知道斯科特要来这了吧
Yeah. Yeah, he made sure to tell me.
知道 他很明确地告诉我了
Yeah. Look...
听著
I know it's gonna change things,
我知道以后会有一些变化
and I know it's gonna be weird for a while, but --
我知道可能会感觉有点别扭 但是
Hey. Whatever, right?
无所谓
No. No.
不
What I'm trying to say to you
我想跟你说的是
is that in the past few months
过去这几个月
that I've been working with you,
我们工作在一起
I feel like...we're getting back to being friends again,
我感觉 我们又成为朋友了
and...
而且
I like that.
我喜欢这样
I mean... we were always friends.
我觉得 我们一直是朋友
Well...
好吧
You were always my friend.
你一直是我的朋友
I wasn't the best there for a while.
我有一段时间没有尽到我的义务
No. Tee, you --
不 T 你...
You had some things that were beyond your control.
有些事情是你无法控制的
Still...
依然
I'm sorry...
对不起
That I messed things up... between us.
我把事情搞砸了 我们之间的事
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Hey, Jordan --
乔丹
Scott was looking for you.
斯科特在找你
Yeah, okay.
好 知道了
Okay, listen up, everybody. Listen up.
大家 听著 仔细听
I have to thank you guys for a great night.
感谢大家今晚的辛苦工作
You did a bang-up job, but now...
你们表现非常杰出 不过现在
I'd like to introduce to you
我要向大家介绍
the new head of trauma surgery --
创伤外科的新主任
Dr. Scott Clemens!
斯科特·克莱门斯医生
Whoo! Oh! Look at this.
看看啊
We have the prom king and queen power couple
要由舞会国王和王后这对儿璧人
running this place. Give 'em a hand.
执掌这个地方了 给他们鼓鼓掌
Yes!
太棒了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表