剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, how we supposed to meet anybody working these hours, right?
我们在工作期间又怎么能约会呢是吧
Is there a point to this?
你有什么招
You give me the next two Saturdays off,
你让我接下来两个周六休息
and I'll help you fix your really horrible, pathetic,
我就帮你完善你那无法直视 单调无趣
just...terrible dating profile. N-no offense.
总之就很糟糕的交友简介 无意冒犯
Look, it's not you. It's -- it's your profile.
不是针对你 是你的简介
You're a great-looking guy with a job.
你是一个有著体面工作的花美男
And if you say you like kids?
要是你声称自己喜欢孩子
What?
哎哟喂
Man, that makes you like Johnny Depp
你会在那些单身母亲眼中
to the single moms out there.
变得如德普大叔一样闪闪发光
It's like you help me,
只要你给我行个方便
and I'll help you.
我一定会回报你
You know what I'm saying?
你明白我在说什么吗
Mm. Okay.
嗯 好的
The OR's swamped,
手术室被占满了
which means your case has been pushed to the morning.
你的手术必须推迟到早上
so you're stuck down here.
所以你要一直待在这里了
Well, I like it here.
我喜欢这儿
Because of the fluorescent lighting?
是因为这里有荧光灯
No. The screaming?
不 尖叫
Antiseptic smell?
消毒水的味道
No. It's -- it's you.
不 是因为你
Definitely.
是你
Wilson going in for the kill.
威尔逊要出招啦
Stop.
住口
No, you're sweet, Private.
你蛮讨人喜欢的 一等兵
You got this, Wilson. do it. Do it.
威尔逊你要拿下她 来吧 加油
Come on, man, do it.
拜托 上吧
Do what?
要干嘛
Okay. All right. Uh...
好的
Since you think I'm sweet...
既然你觉得我讨人喜欢
I haven't been out with a girl since high school prom.
从高中舞会之后我就没有跟女孩出去过了
And wasn't that your cousin?
那不是你堂妹吗
No, it was your sister,
不 是和你姐姐
And she said that I kiss better than you.
而且她还说我的吻技比你好
Oh! Wilson scored!
威尔逊不错嘛
As I was saying,
我是想说
would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?
能否给我这个荣幸 和我约会
An honor? Really?
荣幸 真的吗
Yeah. No, you're a doctor.
真的 你是个医生
You're -- you're smart and -- and beautiful
你很聪明 而且漂亮
and -- and... way out of my league.
我根本配不上你
It's a -- it's a huge honor.
所以这当然是我的荣幸了
Well, it would be my honor to go out with you, P.F.C.
和你约会也是我的荣幸 一等兵
But as your doctor, really, I'm not allowed to.
但我是你的医生 所以不能和你约会
I told you, Wilson. It's never gonna happen.
我说什么来著 威尔逊 你没戏
Hey, no, at least Wilson had the guts to ask me,
至少威尔逊还有勇气约我啊
and you were all just sitting there,
不像你们只会干站著
staring at my ass like scared little schoolgirls.
跟学校里的小女生似的只敢偷看我
Ohh! Yeah, Dr. Krista! Up top!
克丽丝塔医生 击掌一下
Dude, your eye is bleeding.
哥们 你的眼睛流血了
Oh! Oh, my God. II can't see. No, no, don't touch your eyes.
我看不到了 不要碰你的眼睛
Don't touch your eyes. Get Topher in here now!
别碰你的眼睛 去叫陶福来
Easy, easy.
镇定
So what's the deal, doc?
怎么回事 医生
Have you been feeling, uh, tired or rundown the last few weeks?
你最近几周有没有觉得过度疲劳之类
Uh, yeah, I guess. I mean, not -- not more than usual.
也许吧 可是一直都很累没什么异常的
Right. Can you hand me the chart?
好吧 把表格给我
Yeah. And notice the petechial rash on his extremities. Yeah.
四肢出现瘀点
Low platelets. That explains the bleeding.
血小板过少 所以才会流血不止
Any family history of bruising or bleeding disorders?
你的家人有没有青紫综合征或出血性疾病
No, Dr. Krista.
没有 克丽丝塔医生
Well, we're gonna have to give you some blood tests,
我们要给你做几样血液检查
get you going with some platelets.
就从血小板开始
A nurse will be in soon.
马上会有护士来照顾你
It's okay. What's wrong with me?
好吧 我到底得了什么病
I will make sure we find out, okay?
我们一定会查出来的 好吗
Just don't be scared.
不要怕
I'm not. I'm not scared. I-I kicked the Taliban's ass.
我不怕 我可是打过塔♥利♥班♥的人
I'll bet you did.
就是嘛
Is Captain Rick gonna be okay?
瑞克上尉不会有事吧
We'll have to wait and see.
还得再观察才能定论
What about his leg?
他的腿呢
What about my leg?
我的腿怎么了
Hey, captain. How you feelin'?
上尉 你感觉怎么样
Drew. Hey, what are you doing here?
德鲁 你怎么在这
I-I work here.
我在这工作
Yeah, uh, me and Rick went through basic together.
我和瑞克一起接受的新兵训练
I'm an ER doctor at San Antonio Memorial.
我在圣安东尼奥纪念医院做急诊医师
Anyway, you were in a bus accident on highway 190.
你们在190高速路上出了车祸
I was gonna make you an omelet after work... What? You...
我想给你做煎蛋卷的 什么 你
Yeah, you know, uh...
那个 各位
I, uh -- we need to clear out,
这里人太多了
give some space so we can examine him properly.
我们需要空间来给他做详细检查
I may have given him too many meds.
我可能给他用药过量了
Yeah. He's just... not quite himself, so...
他有点...头脑不清楚呢
Um, you guys can visit him later.
你们可以待会儿再来看他
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm at a hospital?
我在医院里吗
Yeah.
是啊
Was I hurt?
我受伤了吗
Oh, my God. Jeez.
天哪
What's wrong with my leg?
我的腿怎么了
You gotta listen to me, okay? My leg.
你听我说好吗 我的腿
What's wrong with my leg? No, Rick.
我的腿怎么了 别动 瑞克
Rick, don't touch it. Don't dislodge the tubes.
瑞克 别碰它 别拔管子
What's wrong with my leg? Rick, listen.
我的腿怎么了 瑞克 听我说
Look at me. Look at me. You gotta rest.
看著我 你需要休息
Okay?
好吗
Okay, you just gotta sit back and you gotta trust me.
乖乖躺好 你得相信我好吗
Okay.
好
Uh, I got our best guy on this,
我给你找了最好的医生
and he's gonna take care of you.
他会照顾好你的
But now you need your rest.
但现在你需要休息
And I promise that I'm watching out for you.
我保证我会守著你的
You always do.
你总是守著我的
I'm so glad to see you.
我好高兴能见到你
When did you get those gray hairs?
你什么时候开始有白头发了
I painted them on just for you.
我也是为了你染的耶
Yeah, those scrubs don't do you justice.
你这医生制♥服♥不怎么好看啊
What?
什么啊
I painted them on just for you.
这可是为你染成这样的
I'm glad you're back.
我好高兴你回来了
Hey. I only have a minute,
我时间不多
but you know you can talk to me, right?
但你有什么话都可以跟我说
I can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信会这样
I know.
我理解
It's terrible.
这太糟糕了
Is there anything I can do?
我能帮上忙吗
Nothing.
不能
Not a thing. That's the frustrating part.
什么都做不了 这就是最糟的部分
I can't do anything. I can't...
我什么都做不了 没法
help him,
帮助他
And I can't talk to him when I wanna talk to him.
想跟他说话也不能说
This place is a zoo.
这地方人多耳杂的
Drew, do you really think anyone would care?
德鲁 没人会在意的
I'm not being the "Gay doctor."
我不要当同性恋医生
I will not play that.
我不要
I will not. This...
我不要
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表