剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Apply pressure.
用点劲儿
Squeeze the trigger.
然后按把手
Drew!
德鲁
I found Charlie. He's in really bad shape.
我找到查理了 他伤得挺重的
we're gonna get Charlie. Be right back.
我们去找查理 马上回来
You hold on, okay?
你坚持住 好吗
You were at the Alamo. You've been shot.
你参加阿♥拉♥莫战争模拟时中枪了
He's incompetent, right?
他没判断力了 对吧
He's still too out of it from the anesthesia
他麻药还没缓过来
for me to make a diagnosis.
我还没法做出诊断
I just thought I'd check since Jordan had paged me three times.
乔丹呼叫了我三次 我总得来看一下
What's going on?
发生什么事了
He's a Christian Scientist.
他是基♥督♥科学教会的人
He came in with a "Do not treat" bracelet.
入院时还戴了一个「放弃治疗」腕带
Jordan cut it off. What?
乔丹给剪断了 什么
Yeah. So you declaring him incompetent --
所以如果你能宣布他无判断力
go a long way towards getting her off the hook.
就是帮乔丹大忙了
Well, first of all, I can't believe she did that.
真难以相信她居然会这样
But I'm not just gonna label him without talking.
但我不能不和他说话就下结论
He was screaming, he was yelling --
他不停地尖叫 大喊大叫
That could be for any number of a hundred things.
很多事情都会引发这些症状
Look, I like Jordan,
我很喜欢乔丹
but I'm not gonna risk my license
但是我不会拿我得执照冒险
or a malpractice suit by giving an unwarranted diagnosis,
或者随意下诊断给自己招惹医疗纠纷
especially when she does something that stupid.
尤其还是她先干的蠢事
I would have done the same thing.
换我也会这么做
What do you want me to say here, T.C.?
你想让我说什么 TC
I don't agree with you on this,
在这件事上我不同意你的做法
so let's just not talk about it.
咱们能不说这个了吗
He wakes up, I'll make the diagnosis.
等他醒了 我自然会来给他诊断
But don't tell me how to do my job.
但是轮不到你来教我怎么做
You're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry.
对不起
Dr. Alexander, report to the legal department.
亚历山大医师 请到法律部来
Dr. Alexander, please report to the legal department.
亚历山大医师请去法律部
Everything's gonna be okay.
都没事的
That doesn't look good.
看著可够糟糕的
He needs an O.R.
他需要做手术
Call the T.O.C. and get a medevac!
叫交通指挥中心派架医疗直升机来
The antenna tore off when we rolled.
我们翻车的时候天线折断了
Radio's shot. And there's no cell signal out here.
无线电不能用 这附近也没有信♥号♥♥
We're on our own. I'll try to tamponade the bleeding,
只能靠自己了 我会试著压♥迫♥止血
but this packing's just a temporary fix.
但这只是暂时包扎
Get the litter. We got to get up to the extraction point.
拿担架来 我们要去补给点
It's at least 5 miles. Well, then we better get going.
那得有五英里远 那就赶紧动身
Hang in there, buddy.
坚持住兄弟
Molly says he's been standing there for the past five minutes.
莫莉说他都在那里站五分钟了
I figure he's trying to find a way to save money on electricity.
我觉得他可能在琢磨怎么省电
Michael?
迈克
I took a couple of pills from your aspirin bottle,
我从你阿司匹林药瓶里拿了几片药吃
but I'm pretty sure they weren't aspirin.
但我觉得那绝对不是阿司匹林
You wanna tell me what it was?
你要不要告诉我那到底是什么
From the bottle on my desk? Yes.
我桌子上的瓶子里吗 对
They were, um... M.D.M.A.
那是...亚甲二氧甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
M.D.M.A.?
亚甲二氧甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
As in ecstasy?
是迷幻药吗
Why do you have... I'm so sorry.
你为什么会有... 真对不起
I swear there is a legitimate explanation.
我保证会给你个合法的解释
What's happening to me?
我现在是怎么了
Well, um, your -- your senses are heightening,
你的感官都更加敏锐了
and you will be more open and physical
不管对人还是对事物 你都会
with people...and objects.
更随行 更冲动
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
This is not happening.
这可不行
I can fight this.
我能忍♥住的
You don't really have control over it.
你没法控制药效的
Maybe you should just sit in your office
不如你回办公室坐会儿吧
until it passes.
等药效过去
I am so angry with you right now.
我现在好生你的气啊
You women are really messing up my night.
你们这帮女人把我今晚搅得一团糟
We're gonna deal with this later.
我们迟点再算账
Okay. Drink a lot of water.
好的 多喝水
Water.
喝水
Uh, Ragosa's on ecstasy?
拉戈萨嗑嗨了
No, how... I... wait.
不是 到底... 我...好吧
So I was involved in an experimental study...
我参与了一个试验项目
on the effects of M.D.M.A.
研究亚甲二氧甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
on soldiers with P.T.S.D., and the drug, it just --
对创伤后应激障碍症士兵的作用 药物会...
it releases serotonin and oxytocin,
会释放血清素和催产素
so the soldiers can relive their trauma without feeling pain.
这样士兵们重温战争场景也不会痛苦了
Okay.
好吧
Please keep this on the D.L.
能低调点吗
Gotcha. Yeah. Got it.
没问题 没问题
Mikey's gonna be fine back there.
麦奇会没事的
And I know your shoulder's killing you, Javy,
我知道你的肩膀痛得要死 哈维
but you gotta keep up with me.
但你得跟上
Charlie is in bad shape. I'm trying, man.
查理受重伤了 我在努力了 伙计
You think he's gonna make it?
你觉得他能活下来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He can't die, man. He's just a kid.
他不能死 他还只是个孩子
I've seen a lot of kids die.
我见了太多孩子死去
Age has got nothing to do with it.
死不死和年龄无关
I gotta tell you, Drew --
我得说 德鲁
I want to quit this whole army thing.
我想要退伍了
I just joined the reserves to get some extra cash
我加入后备役就是为了给老婆孩子
for my wife and kids.
多挣点钱
I don't want to get killed.
我可不想死
Aren't you afraid of getting killed?
你难道不怕死吗
No one wants to die, Javy,
没人想死 哈维
but if I think about that out there,
但要是我满脑袋都是恐惧
I'm not gonna be able to do my job as a medic.
就没法好好当医生了
Why are we stopping?
怎么停下了
Javy, we're on the range.
哈维 我们在射程内了
The firing range!
这是靶场里
Go! Go, go, go! Move, move, move!
快跑 快跑
Get down!
趴下
Let's get the hell outta here!
快离开这鬼地方吧
Molly, I need to see if anyone filled out
莫莉 帮我查下有没有人
a missing person report on John Doe.
报告无名氏失踪了
Can you call S.A.P.D.? I'm on it.
能给圣安东尼奥警局打个电♥话♥吗 就去
Maybe we shouldn't call S.A.P.D.
也许我们不该通知警局
We always do that with John Does.
接收了无名氏都会问警方的
We have no idea what his medical or psychiatric history is.
我们对他的病例和精神病史一无所知
His family could be looking for him.
他家人很可能在找他
His family, more likely than not,
八成他的家人正是
are the ones that would let him die.
束手不管任他去死的人
You don't know that.
那又不一定
They're Christian Scientists,
他们是基♥督♥科学教的人
which means they are gonna want to stop
这就意味著他们会拒绝接收
any treatment that you or I want to do,
你我提出的任何一项治疗
and that man will needlessly suffer.
患者将会承受不必要的痛苦
Just let me do my job, okay?
让我做我该做的 好吗
Don't get all pissy at me because you screwed up
别因为你剪断他的腕带把事情搞糟了
and cut off his bracelet.
就对我发火
He was dying. Yeah, that's what he wanted.
他都快死了 他就想要这样
That's why he wore the bracelet.
所以他才会带腕带
That's his choice.
他自己选择的
To die when he can easily be saved?
能被救活却要去死吗
You're backing that?
你支持这样吗
I am backing personal freedom.
我支持人身自♥由♥
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表