剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Pow! Come on!
来啊
All right, you're up, Topher!
好了 到你了 陶福
Hey, Jordan, this is Captain Topher M.D.
嗨 乔丹 这位是军医陶福上尉
He's a newbie, so... don't expect too much.
他还是个菜鸟 别抱太大期望哦
Okay. Go.
好了 上吧
What?!
什么
This dance floor I be hoardin'
这个地板舞我一直留著一手
to send love to you, Miss Jordan.
向你献上我的爱 乔丹小姐
What?!
搞什么
Jordan's gonna fall for this guy.
乔丹会爱上这家伙的
She's never gonna marry you.
她绝不可能嫁给你了
Oh, you're engaged?
你订婚了吗
Well, well, if she says "Yes."
要是她说「我愿意」的话
I'm gonna ask her when I get back.
我准备回去就问她
Get down! Down!
卧倒 卧倒
Tee?
T
Tee.
T
Tee?
T
Little help?
怎么了
Yeah. Yeah, let's -- let's do it.
我们开始吧
She's gonna be out of it for a little while.
她昏倒有一阵子了
What did the M.R.I. say?
核磁共振结果如何
M.R.I.'s clean.
显示并无大恙
It doesn't make any sense. What's wrong with her?
这不合理 她到底是怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
So, Paul, give it up. What happened?
别扯了 保罗 到底发生什么了
S-sorry.
抱歉
Uh, she was d-dancing.
她在跳 跳舞
Dancing?
跳舞
But what -- what were you doing in the, uh...
那你 你在做什么啊
Oh! You paid her for a lap dance!
你付钱让她跳膝上艳舞
What, you paid her for a lap dance? Look, look, can
什么 你付钱叫她跳膝上艳舞 听著
can we just find out why she's stroking out?
我们能先查明她为什么昏倒吗
I'm sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 不好意思
Look! See?
看见了没
Maybe it was all your built-up virgin pressure.
可能是因为你雄起的处♥男♥之力
It's not funny, okay?
并不好笑 好吗
Candy's condition's not funny.
坎迪的情况并不好笑
You getting a lap dance in the supply closet is hysterical.
你在储藏室看膝上艳舞真是太疯狂了
Give us a heads-up next time. I'd cover for you.
下次记得给哥们个消息 我掩护你
God knows Drew can keep a secret, too.
德鲁也很会保守秘密的
Look, there's not gonna be a next time, okay?
听著 不会再有下次了 好吗
Hey, you're not gonna tell Jordan about the lap dance, right?
你不会告诉乔丹膝上艳舞这事的吧
I don't think her gyrating on you is related to her condition.
我觉得她这个情况和缠在你身上跳舞无关
Let's just get her in the room and run some tests.
送她进诊室做检查吧
Well, you can send the detective over,
你可以派个警探过来
but he'll have a long wait.
不过他得等很久
From what I understand,
就目前的情况而言
the patient is getting a scan and heading to the O.R.
患者正接受扫描 待会儿会被送去手术室
Besides, we already have a D.E.A. agent here.
另外 我们这里已经有一位缉毒局的探员了
You wanna talk to him?
你要和他说话吗
Okay, hold on.
好 稍等
Agent Osbourne, S.A.P.D.
奥斯本探员 圣安东尼奥警♥察♥局的
They say they may wait a while before they get here,
他们说到这儿还有一段时间
but they wanna talk to you.
不过他们想和你对话
No. God, no. No.
不用了 不用 不用
No, my boss will kill me
不用 我上司要是知道
if I get involved with the locals.
我和当地警方打交道的话会杀了我的
No.
不用
I don't want to get in the middle of your crap.
我不想当你们警方的传声筒
You hear me?
懂了吗
Hey. Listen, we're really busy here.
听著 我们这里非常忙
Okay? You guys can handle all your jurisdictional stuff
行吗 你们可以到这里之后再处理
when you get here.
你们那些管辖权问题
Well, then talk to him tomorrow.
明天再和他聊吧
I-I...I gotta go.
我 我要挂了
What?
什么
What do you mean you can't put
你说妮娜没法
an involuntary hold on Nina?
预防性留院是怎么回事
Is she an adult? No, no, she's 16.
她已经成人了吗 不是 她才十六
Is she suicidal?
她有自杀倾向吗
No, not yet. Okay, then.
不 还没 那好
If she is not suicidal, homicidal, or gravely disabled,
既然她不想自杀或杀人 也不是严重残疾
And...
还有...
Just so you understand, there is a big stigma
你得明白 在拉美社区
against psychiatric care in the Latino community.
接受心理治疗会受到严重歧视
They tend not to seek it out.
他们不想找事儿
The best I can do is offer outpatient resources.
我最多只能做到提供门诊服务
This is just so messed up.
这真是太胡来了
Yeah, trust me. I get it.
没错 相信我 我懂你意思
Krista, you need to show Dr. De la cruz some respect.
克丽丝塔 你得尊重一下德拉·科鲁兹医师
Yelling at an attending isn't gonna help your patient.
跟主治医师嚷嚷 帮不了你的患者
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 我很抱歉
Isn't there anything you can do as -- as the Night Shift Chief?
你是夜班主任 能不能帮得上什么忙
No. And look, I would love to,
帮不上 我是很乐意帮忙的
but you need to learn that the hardest part of residency
但你得明白 当住院医师最难的就是
is that you can't save everyone.
你不能拯救所有人
So...
这么说...
What do I tell her?
我该怎么跟她说
I-I promised her that I was going to help her.
我已经答应她我会帮她了
I already spoke to the parents.
我已经和患者父母谈过了
I can try again, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
我可以再试一次 但我不抱任何希望
Okay. So what did you mean
好的 你刚说
by "God knows Drew can keep a secret"?
「德鲁也会保守秘密」是什么意思
We cool?
我得罪你了
Yeah. It was nothing, man. I was just kidding.
没有 没事 我就是开个玩笑
Were ya?
是吗
I thought I heard a little edge in there.
我怎么觉得这听著有点不对劲呢
You know? Had a little something to it.
就是 不像没事的样子
Okay, uh, I know this sounds...
好吧 我知道这听起来...
Wow. I was about to say "Gay."
我想说「基」来著
Look, man, I just, uh...
听著 我就是...
I-I don't care, man. I-I really don't.
我不介意的 我真的不介意
Rick seems like a really cool guy,
瑞克看起来是个很好的人
And I'm glad he's feeling better.
他感觉好多了 我很高兴
Just spit it out.
你就直说吧
All right, fine.
好吧
I was pissed that you didn't think you could tell me.
我就是气你都没想过你可以告诉我
Quite honestly, I still am.
老实说 我到现在还气著呢
I mean, come on, man. It's me. It's me.
拜托 是我啊 是我
Dude, I-I would never turn my back on you.
老兄 我永远都不会背弃你的
Ever.
永远
And just knowing that you felt like
当我知道你自以为
you had to shoulder this whole thing by yourself
这些事只能你自己独自承受
and live a lie around me?
天天见我还瞒著我
Man, that kills me.
这一点真让我难受
I guess I just thought we were better friends than that.
我原以为我们的友谊会更为深厚
That's all.
就这样
You're right.
你说得对
It sounded a little gay.
这听起来是有点「基」
Come on, man. You can't take it personal.
拜托 你不该觉得这是你的错
It's not about you. It was about me.
这不是你的错 是我的问题
It was my thing.
是我不好
Okay?
好吗
So we cool?
我们现在没事了吧
Yeah, we're good, man.
是的 没事了
Stupid face.
一脸蠢相
Anyways, about that, uh, that Krista situation...
不管怎么说吧 关于克丽丝塔的事
Now that she's done bearding for you,
现在她也不跟你吹胡子瞪眼的了
You gonna help me out with her or not, huh?
你会不会帮我追她
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表